Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles (27196 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Saraki And His Unending Political Battles - Newtelegraphonline. / 2019: Godfathers In Political Battles With Godsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by AntiWailer: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:

That's why you are a grade 8. Yourself and ambode do not see any reason to challenge the status quo because you and your ilks are born cowards. Oshio brought Obaseki same way tinubu brought ambode so what are you saying Obaseki earned my respect if you no like am abeg find the closest transformer.
Isn't it funny that a typical "Lowlife" (you) can say another person is "arguing" like a lowlife
Use your brain.

It is not easy explaining complicated stuffs to kids .

Go and read my posts on why the 2 situations are different again.

Apparently u dnt read. U just jump at hitting reply button.

As for grade, achieve half of what I have achieved first then we can have a discussion.

If u can't understand something as simple and as basic as this, u are lower than the base low and don't blame anybody for your problems, even you won't cope with your lack of understanding if u happen not to be u.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Basher8583: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2020
mooremoney:
U are very lucky sir, u made a fast move and PDP accepted u immediately although we all know enough billions was paid. But I'm so sorry for Tinubu he has been used like always

I will just ask you one question.

Has Tinubu or Oshiomhole lost any fight they embark on?

A whole Tinubu that bullshited a previous sitting president when he was governor of Lagos state. The same Tinubu that sacked a sitting president.

Don't even let's start with Oshiomhole the snake tamer. The man that chased green snakes out of the green grass. Ended Saraki's political career
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by uniqueboi1(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2020
AntiWailer:

As for grade, achieve half of what I have achieved first then we can have a discussion.

Nobody gives two fvcks about what you have achieved. We know your type on nairaland, continue dae deceive yourself.
Grade 8.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by blessedchild234(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Where are the people to sue the flagbearer who was to step down for obaseki for 2bn naira, but trust APC to rig their way into power.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Cantonese: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ok so you believe Obaseki is a saint right? Explain how he walks into a party he once condemned and is able to make 3 men who have planned for years to become governors, spending so much their resources in the process, suddenly drop their ambition for him. How and why did the pdp suddenly accept a man whom they have spent the last 3 years condemning as their candidate in less than a week.

Oshiomole made us believe Obaseki's sainthood. Obaseki's actions now show he's not an ordinary man. Also do not forget that he's not a born politician like others.

Explain? That' politics, power and interest in action bro.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Cantonese: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Peacecoy19:
Sentiment aside that is what Obaseki committed,so remember karma!

Is karma a Nigerian?
Obaseki played by the rule bro. It is called politics, interest and power.
Power resides in the hands of the man that has the gun...in this case it changed hands from Oshiomole to Obaseki.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Oshiomole made us believe Obaseki's sainthood. Obaseki's actions now show he's not an ordinary man. Also do not forget that he's not a born politician like others.

Explain? That' politics, power and interest in action bro.
They are still all a fraud. You have not even said a thing to show he's not corrupt. Apc and pdp are corrupt man!!! Tske it or leave it. You cant amount to anything in politically in this country without corruption
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Dansuqi: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2020
fairfora:
Exactly. But I don't think APC can "outrig" them in Edo now that almost all the party members including the LG chairs had defected to the PDP. There were law makers who were PDP members too and would do everything possible to deliver their constituencies to the PDP. Now that the former APC lawmakers have joined force with them, what do you think would happen in a state where the PDP won a presidential election when the governor belonged to the ruling party in spite of the billions sunk in the state to favour Buhari and their massive rigging patterns? By the way, both apc and pdp are adept in rigging cheesy

When would you stop this nonsense predictions and analysis? Upon all my efforts to enlighten you otherwise,you stubbornly continue in this part.how many lg chairmen and house of assembly members did APC have in bayelsa,ondo in 2016,ekiti in 2018,kwara? How many did pdp have in bauchi and Adamawa? Would obaseki have won without oshiomhole?

Why should buhari sink billions in edo when they are northern states that can give more votes? When will you stop talking carelessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by spirul77: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
kestor:

Make una no worry, when campaign starts proper; you'll tell us how Ize Iyamu is the better option for us Edolite. Edo people we both know are not sentimental people (so all the billion billion shout won't cut it) we go where our heart is (ask Oshiomole).
I'm not supporting either ize iyamu for governor, put sentiment and party lines aside and tell yourself the truth as an edolite if you are being governed well as it ought to be.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by spirul77: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cantonese:

Edo state with one of the highest federal allocation? How? Dem thief am?

Please if you are from Edo state as you claim, how have you not seen projects executed by Obaseki?
So in four years he has been sitting down in his office with his hands folded?
What to your knowledge is the reason for Oshiomole's disagreement with him?

Don't provoke me today. If you do I will fly Edo airways to your house to use a very good Edo handkerchief to open your eyes.
I normally wouldn't reply you because I see your sense of reasoning has been beclouded by political sentiment or personal hatred, I know you are not from or in edo because an honest average edolite knows and agree because it's too visible to ignore that obaseki has performed very fair below expectations, his performance is sub par, obaseki has only done better than lucky igbinedion in edo state history, to put the record straight, in 36 states of the federation ,edo state receives the 8th biggest federal allocation, being an oil producing state, edo receives 13 percent derivation fund from fg, edo is among the few states under the ministry of Niger delta affairs, edo is under NDDC and despite these,have you been to edo state lately? Apart from the ossiomo 24 megawatt electricity project I don't see any project worthy of mentioning.
And the cause of the rift, I laugh us the supporters because it's a fight between two selfish people for their own selfish interest and not for the people.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by allthingsgood: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Apc and pdp are the same. If you point out Obaseki as a thief also know that ize-iyamu, and all of them whether apc or pdp are rogues. You people need to think and stop supporting or taking sides

Was ize iyanmu governor
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
allthingsgood:

Was ize iyanmu governor
Does it change anything?
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by allthingsgood: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Does it change anything?

Yes
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
allthingsgood:

Yes
Ok then. All politicians are saints
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by OVB123: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....how did he handle Oshiomole?
Sorry ooo! i didn't know u are oshiomhole's protegee but as u can see, he has been butted out of his office, that is a enough victory 4 obaseki, even if he doesn't win the forth coming gubernatorial election, which i know is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by allthingsgood: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ok then. All politicians are saints

No
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by OVB123: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

When would you stop this nonsense predictions and analysis? Upon all my efforts to enlighten you otherwise,you stubbornly continue in this part.how many lg chairmen and house of assembly members did APC have in bayelsa,ondo in 2016,ekiti in 2018,kwara? How many did pdp have in bauchi and Adamawa? Would obaseki have won without oshiomhole?

Why should buhari sink billions in edo when they are northern states that can give more votes? When will you stop talking carelessly
Mr. man accept simple judgement APC is gone in edo state, except they want to ring the election.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by OVB123: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Billygee2u:

Now I vehemently believed that Edo is not Lagos.
My brother, Edo is a tough land for anybody to practised Godfatherism.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by stayclearofme: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
OVB123:
Sorry ooo! i didn't know u are oshiomhole's protegee but as u can see, he has been butted out of his office, that is a enough victory 4 obaseki, even if he doesn't win the forth coming gubernatorial election, which i know is impossible.
Lol...sorry I am not and I will NEVER be a protegee of any politician. Oshiomole's aim is to stop Obaseki from seeking re election under APC which he got so it's a win win situation for both of them. But Sir there is no reason to rejoice irrespective of any side you belong, Nigerian politicians are useless like a shit of paper. On the issue of the up coming elections don't be so sure that Obaseki will win because APC will bring all their machineries in motion including federal might. Whoever wins I don't care.... they all have nothing to offer.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by OVB123: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol...sorry I am not and I will NEVER be a protegee of any politician. Oshiomole's aim is to stop Obaseki from seeking re election under APC which he got so it's a win win situation for both of them. But Sir there is no reason to rejoice irrespective of any side you belong, Nigerian politicians are useless like a shit of paper. On the issue of the up coming elections don't be so sure that Obaseki will win because APC will bring all their machineries in motion including federal might. Whoever wins I don't care.... they all have nothing to offer.
You are right my friend. i can kill myself because of politicians.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by VickyRotex(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Walahi talahi all these politicians no get shame and they are all the same. No wonder Nigeria just dey for one place dey dance palongo since 1960. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
spirul77:
I'm not supporting either ize iyamu for governor, put sentiment and party lines aside and tell yourself the truth as an edolite if you are being governed well as it ought to be.
Well, this argument could as well be made about governance generally in Nigeria. We haven't had it 'that good', but always comfortable with seeming 'better evil'.
The question is, do you think Iyamu can do any better?
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by itsene: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Your first POLITICAL battle was participating in DIRECT PRIMARIES, you ran to court and wrapped yourself with covid-19 gazette.
Second battle was passing the screening exam, you were short by 2 O level credits.
Third battle was getting a non-negoiable unopposed PDP ticket.. Spending enough state money to pay tax collectors, you WON.
The next one is the general election and we wait EARNESTLY.
We wait EARNESTLY.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by backT(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
you are an idiot for you to think you have won.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Dansuqi: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
OVB123:
Mr. man accept simple judgement APC is gone in edo state, except they want to ring the election.

Yes,they will
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

Guy, I can see how emotional you are about your party, even citing examples of some past events, forgetting (or pretending to forget) that Edo's scenario is different. Anyway, I rest my case until after the guber elections.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Dansuqi: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
Guy, I can see how emotional you are about your party, even citing examples of some past events, forgetting (or pretending to forget) that Edo's scenario is different. Anyway, I rest my case until after the guber elections.

You cannot rest as far as you continue spreading falsehood.you hypocritically talk about the past falsely but when I counter you,you pick offence.you should be mature enough to admit you are wrong and accept the schooling.

Every state has different political dynamics but also share similarities at the same time with other states.commonsense suggest that if APC can win bayelsa,edo state is easy.I wonder how you reason
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

You cannot rest as far as you continue spreading falsehood.you hypocritically talk about the past falsely but when I counter you,you pick offence.you should be mature enough to admit you are wrong and accept the schooling.

Every state has different political dynamics but also share similarities at the same time with other states.commonsense suggest that if APC can win bayelsa,edo state is easy.I wonder how you reason
There's no need for all these now like I said, until after Edo's election. Then we'd iron things out and also see who's spreading falsehood between you and I so, take a Chill pill grin

By the way, I don't pick offence on things that don't directly involve or concern me, not even each time you've used vulgar language against me in your previous comments as I can remember . I'm responsible for whatever i say and it's my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics) / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB / Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.