Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? (3323 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by KindlyAssist: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Olochee:

Why do I think this post was created with the intention of trolling?

you own your thoughts, i wish your own comment will add to my data... You must not comment you are not an elder.
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by KindlyAssist: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Juliusmomoh: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2020
lilmax:
I assure you, you're not in your right MIND at the moment

You might think you're in love but give it time

As for me I can't be with a 34year old woman, not advisable

It's just my opinion to you though, if you think you're good to go then go on
Be careful .. 34year old lady is not an old woman.
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Amb1045(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2020
the question you supposed to be asking yourself, are you ready for marriage. if you're capable financially and mentally. her age is just a number. if you're not yet ready don't let people push you into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by DontBullshitMe: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Evening Newsp. . .

Run.

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2020
No!!! Elder Zoer is not good for us to leave our younger ones confused! You have to say something. An elder doesn't stay in the house and let the goat to die in the stead.
Here is my experience....you having a feeling that she is desperate, is because you get to know her age; if she had kept mute like most ladies do, you would have told us that your relationship "is heaven on earth".
Listen in relationship age is not the real deal breaker for me. Once she can be called a virtuous woman and presentable; please show me the route to your father's house.
Again why not find out if you can care, adorn, respect and admire her without compulsion; as well as keeping her age a secret from familiars and family.
They above should guide you in not coping with her but has I life with her.
PS: Don't forget she is coming with wealth of experience on her to keep his man and territorial mapping.
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by temi4fash(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:
Well there is bound to be some desperation. She's not getting any younger so its expected. Don't listen to anyone saying you should or should not marry her. Instead judge based on now and what the future might bring by answering some of these...
Won't she change after marriage if finances are not there?
Will she still see you as the head of the house after marriage cos true colours can come out after a person gets his or her utmost desire?
She's 6 years older. Have you factored in the fact that a woman's beauty depreciates with age especially if there is no money for maintenance? Only a few girls have that natural ageless beauty. That's why you see the ones that cant do without makeup looking older than their ages when you see their natural faces.
When that beauty starts to fade will you remain faithful cos one of the greatest problem of older ladies nowadays is that younger prettier girl with firm natural bodies are springing up nowadays and men cheat a lot with them once the beauty starts to fade?
Are you mentally mature enough to handle a lady cos ladies get exposed to more mature older men faster especially when they are young and it affects how they see their age mates not to talk of one who is older than you?

My point is don't be clouded or fooled by her show of love. It might be genuine but it could still change due to circumstances. Instead think of the worst case scenario as per your relationship and marriage with her and if you can bear whatever the future might bring no matter how bad then go ahead. But if you cant stand the things I've asked up there(and trust me there are may more I did not even ask) then don't set yourself up for an early grave. Set aside feelings and think realistically.

Bros

You are an elder ooo...

You should be a marriage counselor.. The gift is there.. You tooo make sense

God bless you...

I wish I could like this 2000 times...

Can I send a PM

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2020
temi4fash:

Bros

You are an elder ooo...

You should be a marriage counselor.. The gift is there.. You tooo make sense

God bless you...

I wish I could like this 2000 times...

Can I send a PM
Lol...I'm not an elder o but I'm just a realistic thinker. Feel free to send me a pm smiley
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Corbin: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2020
KindlyAssist:

My people I fell in love with a 34 year old lady & her love for me is times 2 of mine, even though I didn't know her age after 2 months of our relationship, cos she said it could ruin our chances as she can't watch me go.

We are both both working, even though our jobs doesn't have security, she's great everywhere and her body is still 30 by face value.

She wants MARRIAGE, I had asked her to slow down because it seems my time is ticking slowly and hers is faster because of her age, girl is inlove no doubt but sometimes i sense a degree of desperation around her.

Also my job is just 14 months and i just started life so i feel i need more time to think it through and she needs us to start planning the alley way ( marriage) now.

Beautiful
Smart
Hardworking
Very active in communication

Infact i left my ex cos of her but i don't know why one side of my heart isn't cool with the age thing.

Elders Come to my rescue ooooo!
do not marry her you will hate ur self
6years damnnn

don't man
cause you won't enjoy the freshness of her

she is close to her 40s

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by KindlyAssist: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Corbin:
do not marry her you will hate ur self
6years damnnn

don't man
cause you won't enjoy the freshness of her

she is close to her 40s

Thoughtful o
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by KindlyAssist: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2020
inspirator1:
No!!! Elder Zoer is not good for us to leave our younger ones confused! You have to say something. An elder doesn't stay in the house and let the goat to die in the stead.
Here is my experience....you having a feeling that she is desperate, is because you get to know her age; if she had kept mute like most ladies do, you would have told us that your relationship "is heaven on earth".
Listen in relationship age is not the real deal breaker for me. Once she can be called a virtuous woman and presentable; please show me the route to your father's house.
Again why not find out if you can care, adorn, respect and admire her without compulsion; as well as keeping her age a secret from familiars and family.
They above should guide you in not coping with her but has I life with her.
PS: Don't forget she is coming with wealth of experience on her to keep his man and territorial mapping.

Very nice one God bless you.
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Corbin: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
KindlyAssist:

Thoughtful o
yeah
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Saintinoo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
zoer:
U no know say she old pass u b4 u toast her?...Guy free us the elders cos we get important meeting for yard now........ Free us
Elders no dey talk like dis ooo, you want make him commit sucide ne?
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by SirMichael1: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ladies want to marry an older man. Older men want to marry younger women.

Why would a +30yrs girl still be unmarried? Just an example of an over used pussy, evening newspaper and feminist. Run away bro as those before you did.

2 Likes

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by SirMichael1: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
KindlyAssist:

Very nice one God bless you.
34yrs? What has she been doing all these years? Expired yesterday's-newspaper. I'm pretty sure she has a bad character and would nag you in marriage.
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dreciousoreva01:
do you love her? if yes go for her.sit down and access your feelings.marriage is for life.age is just a number

Op, don't listen to this advice. This is a female approach to relationship, not male. For men, age is NOT just a number. Age carries legal, biological, and physical consequences.

One example is that a woman in her early 20's have a bigger chances to give birth with less complications than the former. Go and marry an 85 years old man then, since age is "just a number" undecided And love is emotionally based, not rationality based. Love is not enough.

Most women past their prime change themselves and wear a different personality to attract a man, then revert back to their true self when the ring has been secured. And in the op case, this is likely the case. He probably also have not been loved by numerous women hence, he is pricing the love from her far higher than its worth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Liposure: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
My friend Look b4 you leap. All that glitters is not gold

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Prymestrr(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
KindlyAssist:

My people I fell in love with a 34 year old lady & her love for me is times 2 of mine, even though I didn't know her age after 2 months of our relationship, cos she said it could ruin our chances as she can't watch me go.

We are both both working, even though our jobs doesn't have security, she's great everywhere and her body is still 30 by face value.

She wants MARRIAGE, I had asked her to slow down because it seems my time is ticking slowly and hers is faster because of her age, girl is inlove no doubt but sometimes i sense a degree of desperation around her.

Also my job is just 14 months and i just started life so i feel i need more time to think it through and she needs us to start planning the alley way ( marriage) now.

Beautiful
Smart
Hardworking

Infact i left my ex cos of her but i don't know why one side of my heart isn't cool with the age thing.

Don't do it. It will end in tears. I'm giving you these words of wisdom from a place of first-hand experience embarassed

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by MrSensor(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
KindlyAssist:

Beautiful
Smart
Hardworking

upload her pictures, so that we can give u a good the advice

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Raeheemwayne: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
The truth here is; women generally at that age tend to sacrifice everything, even their happiness just to secure the ring. the real issues starts once you get married to her, that is when you'll see her true colours.
You know her good/bad sides more than we do, so you know what is good, bad and ugly for you.
Moreover, I have never heard of any guaranteed marriages without a little misunderstandings here and there.
Make a wise decision yourself but don't be selfish.
Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by karo93: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Love cannot be perfectly assessed when the person wants something such as money, sex or marriage.....

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
KindlyAssist:

You want a 34 year old lady to slow down?

You try. Stop wasting her time please

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by horlahwaley(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Op sef, when me just get one loyal 20yrs babe to commit with. Have u love all those young fresh fish finish?. Why would u settle for 34 bruh, thats not love but desperation from her side.

1 Like

Re: Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? by ksbusari(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Age is just a number. watch Zee World movie 6:7 pm every evening. There is an episode film called 'age is just a number'. You decide after you av finished the whole season.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Said This Is Every Woman's Dream. Is It True? / Help, I'm still a virgin at 21 years old! / No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.