Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,734 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Should I Continue With The Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With The Relationship. (531 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With The Relationship. by Ekemax: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Good day good people of nairaland as the bad ones are advised to stay off.
I have a girl I've been dating for like a year now, she's a nice girl no doubts and I love her but a times I don't think I'm in the right path, she hardly keeps things I tell her as secret, I tell her something today and tomorrow her friends will say it in front of me or ask me that same stuff and this makes me feel bad as I think my secrets are not save with it, she clams to be churchy and all that so we don't engage in any romance at all, but still yet I love her and plan on getting married to her but her not keeping secrets has made me develop cold feet and to worsen the matter she told me she has a male as a best friend which am not comfortable with.
should I continue with the relationship or call it off cause I don't need divorce neither do I want to endure my marriage.
Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship. by Kriss216: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2020
1. She hardly keeps things I tell her as secret, I tell her something today and tomorrow her friends will say it in front of me. shocked

2. She claims to be churchy

3. We don't engage in any romance at all cry

4. She has a male as a best friend grin

With all these red flags, you still asking if you should continue with the relationship?
If she's not a virgin, why is she not engaging in romance with you for over one year now
Are you sure you're not the male bestie here?

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship. by paulolee(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2020
stay off o....before she and her friends go discuss ur matter say u be indomie man with cigar deek for thier group chat..
Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship. by Pubichairs(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2020
U already know what to do as an adult,

The way people rush here to seek advice on minor stuffs, shows how ignorant they really are,

U should just be banned from creating threads here,,...topics like this is becoming annoying.
Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship. by Xscape1993(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Ekemax:
Good day good people of nairaland as the bad ones are advised to stay off.
I have a girl I've been dating for like a year now, she's a nice girl no doubts and I love her but a times I don't think I'm in the right path, she hardly keeps things I tell her as secret, I tell her something today and tomorrow her friends will say it in front of me or ask me that same stuff and this makes me feel bad as I think my secrets are not save with it, she clams to be churchy and all that so we don't engage in any romance at all, but still yet I love her and plan on getting married to her but her not keeping secrets has made me develop cold feet and to worsen the matter she told me she has a male as a best friend which am not comfortable with.
should I continue with the relationship or call it off cause I don't need divorce neither do I want to endure my marriage.
She does not have a secret shows that she is indiscipline. If you can not address this secrecy issue then leave her way.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! / Dream Meaning Of Market / #endsars: Why Is No One Posting My Tweets Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.