Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

”stay Clear!!” – Kachi, Warns Those Attacking His Relationship With Rose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”stay Clear!!” – Kachi, Warns Those Attacking His Relationship With Rose (651 Views)

Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son / Actress Tonto Dikeh Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Shares Loved Photos With Rose / Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”stay Clear!!” – Kachi, Warns Those Attacking His Relationship With Rose by Joshuamilez: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Ultimate Love Guest, Onyekachi B. Ucheagwu, has taken to his social media page to send a note of warning to haters who keep attacking his relationship.

According to the reality star, if they watched how his love journey started, they would realize they are late with their intentions to put asunder.

Click link below to continue reading

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/stay-clear-kachi-warns-those-attacking-his-relationship-with-rose/

Re: ”stay Clear!!” – Kachi, Warns Those Attacking His Relationship With Rose by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
She’s an interesting character, but how long will that last? So no one else continued their relationship? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrother: Barely 24hours In Bigbrother House Laycons EP Rises To No3 In Apple / I’m Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Mast**bate – Ka3na (v / Bbnaija: “I Suffered S*xual Malfunction When My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.