Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It (50332 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by StagethemTVee: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
When you have a family History of High blood pressure Stroke, even Cancer you make changes. (My mum had all 3) I would pick grapes over chocolate. Or better chocolate coated Grapes�. I went for a full health check at Mecure..checking Cervical Cancer, my blood, Hepatitis, brain scan, STI, stool everything!!! Everything came back � Healthy!! So I’m not losing weight I’m changing my Life . I don’t want my children to go through what my brothers and I have passed through with my Mum.

My old body was �but I wasn’t healthy can you imagine
I had Ovarian cyst for years. (Non cancerous) We checked yesterday its gone ����✅✅✅✅✅ Mad o.
Biko my bum won’t reduce ���

There isn’t a Perfect weight I was Happy being a size 14/16 but my body needed to be fed different so I did and I lost weight. You can be healthy any size but my healthy size ended up being smaller.

Don’t forget to drink 2 litres of water today
Be attentive to your body even if you don’t follow my recipes. Drink more water eat fruits, use good oil ,take gentle walks. Exercise. Reduce stress �‍♀️ the stress one I’m still learning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUHXsgdK67j

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by ateamblezing(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Na your luck.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Mikael0407(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by McOluOmo: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
It's OK to be OK

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AllahThePig: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin

With this kind of weight loss, can she still twerk?

[img]https://images./3WDjRYHd3FdTN458TMigkx.gif[/img]

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by inumidun2010(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bye bye to CANCER CANCER
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by CondemnBattery(f): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats Uriel.....

Good health is key.

I don't joke with the health of my family.

There's no luxury in being overweight.....

However, this just new look is a bit shocking.
You now look like Arin the 300 Spartans

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by MdBusu(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Authoreety: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nairaland, is this all u hav

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Gadafii: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
that one na her own headache
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Freelane33(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by EricSmallz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
I prefer Thick Women Though

46 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Bellgal: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Seriously i don't like the new you undecided

23 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Born2winnx: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lies, check well, hiv
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by nnamdico82: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Sonnobax15(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
embarassed
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by iamyemiakins(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
As long as it is a healthy one, good for her.

That's some serious weight loss shocked

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by unitysheart(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow. Eba no go gree me ooo
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by haslaw(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
She is only trying to rebrand herself after some dudes have chopped her heavilly and dumped her. She found out that she isn't attractive with her looks anymore.

It is the same thing as an olosho relocating to a new environment.
She decided to rebrand herself. That doesn't mean men will start rushing you because you are just an old wine in a new bottle.

9 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by lonelydora: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Forget talks, Buhari's economy don affect her o.

Abeg, make them give am food chop

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by money121(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by chukwuibuipob: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
sad
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Olaniyi247(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jiji12jiji:
Readddd
if to say you Sabi hack bet site.... Why u know hack am make you wire money into your account instead of this.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by spirit6: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am happy for you my dearest Uriel. Healthy living is key. You have inspired me cool cool cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by pyrex23(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ew123:
Ccx

Na thunder go faya u. wink
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by zinaunreal(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
She looks sick

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together / Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA / 11 Things You Didn't Know About Leleti, The Actress Who Played "SARAFINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.