Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship (3812 Views)

Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship by squash47(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Munzy14:
grin grin
I am laughing at this.
Stop laughing o.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship by Mypeople2(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rudy23:
My boyfriend has a very high libido and is always asking for sex, due to the pandemic I had to join my family in Abuja and leave him alone in Lagos ,he has been craving sex till that time and I just agreed to let him sleep with another lady so that he can satisfy himself while I’m away.Am I making a good decesion?matured mind in the group please help.
I laugh in Chinese.. In your mind you still have a boyfriend .It will shock you on your arrival that you are now the side chick

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early / My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute / Meet Dr. Tommy, The Sexiest Gynaecology Doctor Ever & He Is A Nigerian (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.