Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? (1113 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by NONAME11223: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Helo everyone.My boyfriend is Nigerian i am white.We are in diferent countries now because of Corona.I always use to ger him on phone when i cal him but now no.Also i discovered he has 2 whatsapp acount and he doesnt wana admit it to me.I have asked him several times if he has other woman he said no.I have stoped caling him but he stil calls me.Pls what should i do?Is there anyway to find out the truth?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by chatinent: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let me be sincere, if he's changed, just change to be with me.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by ModestGal(f): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
NONAME11223:
Helo everyone.My boyfriend is Nigerian i am white.We are in diferent countries now because of Corona.I always use to ger him on phone when i cal him but now no.Also i discovered he has 2 whatsapp acount and he doesnt wana admit it to me.I have asked him several times if he has other woman he said no.I have stoped caling him but he stil calls me.Pls what should i do?Is there anyway to find out the truth?
My darling, he doesn't deserve you. Just get someone else
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by Mandela27: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
He probably have taken the REDPILL and have now realized you ain't worth his attention so he has navigated his attention to his worthy PRIORITIES
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by NONAME11223: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mandela27:
He probably have taken the REDPILL and have now realized you ain't worth his attention so he has navigated his attention to his worthy PRIORITIES
which is another woman right?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by silentEXPLOSION: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
The same boyfriend that has HIV
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by NONAME11223: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
silentEXPLOSION:
The same boyfriend that has HIV
yes
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by jidamsel43(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
If your boyfriend had changed then you too should change for him
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by NONAME11223: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
jidamsel43:
If your boyfriend had changed then you too should change for him
how?What should i do?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by cihofo: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2020

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by heendrix(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
NONAME11223:
how?What should i do?
Strongsoul is that you??
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by Kenejames(f): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
chatinent:
Let me be sincere, if he's changed, just change to be with me.
Swears I support you my bro cool
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by HomerTimpson: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Woman or lady you are,after going through your profile,i see you are serious,if he's change don't waste all those love like that,invest that love on something new like learning guitar or piano& stuff,when you miss him just rehearse,and if you have slept with go for test...GOODLUCK
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed!what To Do?? by chatinent: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kenejames:
Swears I support you my bro cool
Smiles

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:dorathy A Runs Girl? / Nairaland Girls Won't Let Me Rest! / I Need A Female Fuckmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.