Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (30422 Views)

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win / Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by Reference(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
I will not disregard it. You lots are all selfish, corrupt racketeers. Sit down and 'think of your sins'....
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by Aphiemy: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is the applications no longer null and void again?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by Chirowman(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Later it will be true, there's always an atom of truth in every rumours.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by BrightShineSky9: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
This NPOWER is now slot in my contituency from l e lf lur Rep. .. Nigeria is finished
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by HeadNigga: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
Honestly somebody should tell me why we voted Jonathan out?? Because I am confused with this govt...

Upon all the millions you crooks siphon , you still want to drag #30,000 with the poor...

Ndi ochi
Awon ole
Barawo
ur comment shows u only understand Yoruba. Bia and zo no dey ur body
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by earnit1: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
really
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by NokiaN8(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
I blame the religious leaders, if not the country would have be better.. religious LEADER'S are the problems of Nigeria,
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by Halexgos3(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
This N-power is a scam doubt me that your own risk.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by jayaim: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shot up idiot that supports buhari fraud
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by RealisticGirl(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hoodlums, thieves, even the little for the poor cry. To some extent, your action is not different from that of Husspuppi.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by authority2006(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
erospecial:

you're a liar:
Npower is not the same as the 774000
gutters, markets and roads clearing jobs of #20000 for non graduates in which those you mentioned are given certain percentage of applicants!
stop this unrefined and twisted mind propaganda.
Dansuqi:

Yes but you are dead wrong.npower is different.2016 is not olden days,the process of recruitment is highly fair and meritocratic.do you know how many times legislators have complained that they never made any input in the process?
LadySarah:

Take it easy. Everyone I know in Npower got it by merit.
You don't know nada

Guys and lady, how far now? Do you all remember from this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/5937956/fg-disengages-500000-npower-beneficiaries/4#90860760

Remember, I said what I said when no one had ever said it, when no one ever posted any data collection form on the social media.
Na dat erospecial I pity most. He just went berserk on me. If you guys are smart, you should apply for Nagro, Nbuild or Ncreative. But for Nteach and Nhealth that are meant for the graduates only, your chance is very slim to non existence. Why? Ask me and I will explain.

And in case you guys didn't know, all the applicants who benefitted from the politicians slots have been told to go and register online too. That's call REGULARISATION!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by coernes: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
I BLAME NIGERIAN YOUTHS WHO KEEP QUIET OVER EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY. IT IS TIME TO START PROTEST. IT'S TOO SHAMEFUL FOR SENATORS TO PUT THEIR EYES TO DRAG 30,000 N-POWER STIPEND WITH THE POOR. WICKED PEOPLE! YOU ENJOY THE FACT THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE SUFFER INJUSTICE AND KEEP QUIET. I WISH YOU WOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS NONSENSE THIS TIME.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by coernes: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
IN SOME COUNTRY PROTEST WOULD HAVE STARTED BY NOW. NONSENSE undecided
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by Dansuqi: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
authority2006:

Guys and lady, how far now? Do you all remember from this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/5937956/fg-disengages-500000-npower-beneficiaries/4#90860760

Remember, I said what I said when no one had ever said it, when no one ever posted any data collection form on the social media.
Na dat erospecial I pity most. He just went berserk on me. If you guys are smart, you should apply for Nagro, Nbuild or Ncreative. But for Nteach and Nhealth that are meant for the graduates only, your chance is very slim to non existence. Why? Ask me and I will explain.

And in case you guys didn't know, all the applicants who benefitted from the politicians slots have been told to go and register online too. That's call REGULARISATION!

50,000 out of 400_000 is not bad
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by DennisEche(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
You will never see those wicked useless zombies comments on this thread
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by 2tec(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Lol. Believe him at your own peril.

I know of a friend who we both served in the same school during my service year and he's from the same state with the rubber-stamp man.

Currently, my friend now works in a federal parastatal, and guess who took him there? The same lying, dirty and bloodsucking stooge aboki Lawan.

He (lawn) can keep on lying for all I care, power is transient. One day you will leave everything behind just like your late friends and colleagues Kyari and Ajimobi!!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by kbrisco: 4:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Pls is N-Power still ongoing?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by ebukason3(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2020
First of all, Npower registration is online,
he only sensitizee his constituency about the opportunity. The forms when completed is taken to cyber cafe for the online registration and a bvn slip is also required. The people claiming slot, slot , I don't understand that one.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by BrightShineSky9: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2020
ebukason3:
First of all, Npower registration is online,
he only sensitizee his constituency about the opportunity. The forms when completed is taken to cyber cafe for the online registration and a bvn slip is also required. The people claiming slot, slot , I don't understand that one.

It's now slot my dear, our own rep requires just five names of applicant per ward, they are fighting for it now, God will judge them and everyone defending them
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by Tompson88: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2020
sapientia:
Deny it all you can

We have known everything

A woman that you people were probing

Oya, whats the outcome of the probe?

History will never be kind to you people

It may not be soonest but it will surely happen'

Ordinary N-power with all the money you people steal

If government will only dash me one senator to do with him as i wish, i doubt if my humanity will not simply die so i can perform acts that can make even Satan's skin to crawl

Oloshi people, Ndi ohi, barawo clowns
don't you know those people are our number one enemy? That is why I pity those senseless people who fights dirty for them even here on this platform
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by LadySarah: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2020
authority2006:

I do not care at all. The ppl he is getting for are thy not Nigerian youths?Every state has a certain slot so what he does with his state slot is non of my biz.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by celeiyke: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2020
He should clarify the job slots allegedly allotted to him by FIRS
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
*Attention* :
Please if you know anyone who registered for Npower recently, inform them to move their money to their relatives account,
npower site has been hacked and their BVN are exposed.

*Treat as Urgent.*

From Dr. Okafo Okoreaffia
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by authority2006(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
LadySarah:

I do not care at all. The ppl he is getting for are thy not Nigerian youths?Every state has a certain slot so what he does with his state slot is non of my biz.

All of them got their slots, PDP and APC, North and South. But it's still not fair to other applicants.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering by authority2006(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

50,000 out of 400_000 is not bad

Well, I don't know the number of slots given out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn / Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.