Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? (5570 Views)

Asake Grabs White Girl Yansh And Rocks It As A Boss In Chicago / Between Destiny Etiko And Moyo Lawal Who Rocks On Jeans Trousers Better (photos) / Hushpuppi And Gang Situation In Prison Leaked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by BOBKIDDA(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
your comment shows you are new in yahoo
oga no mind me o .I just dey catch my cruise lol�
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
k2wise:

A day will come in your life when you regret all these fraud justification, my advice for you is to work hard and stop scamming people of their hard earned money.
Just get off my mention.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Olatara(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:

B!tch keep quiet. What do you know
Your mother is a b!tch for giving birth to a you.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Uniquekriss(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

Keep quite. You should man up. Never rejoice on the downfall of your brother
I should man up by supporting a fraudster and a thief, probably u are a local thief, amotekun fall on u there.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Olatara:
Your mother is a b!tch for giving birth to a you.
You should watch your language. Never in your wretched life should you mention that Woman it you see the worse nightmare of your life.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Olatara(f): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

You should watch your language. Never in your wretched life should you mention that Woman it you see the worse nightmare of your life.
Watch your language too, wretched thing. Go and do something worthwhile with your damn life and stop give support to fraudsters. If you don't watch your language, I will you every insult against you. Sho ya werey nii.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Olatara:
Watch your language too, wretched thing. Go and do something worthwhile with your damn life and stop give support to fraudsters. If you don't watch your language, I will you every insult against you. Sho ya werey nii.
You are gradually going insane.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Olatara(f): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

You are gradually going insane.
Mad fellow. Thunder will strike. (Ise!)

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Olatara:
Mad fellow. Thunder will strike. (Ise!)
B!tch. Face your front
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by abokikhalifa: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

Why can’t you mind your fvcking business.

The day you start minding yours.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Olatara(f): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

B!tch. Face your front
Son of a b!tch! Give up already, Yahoo boy. May Russian scammers scam you of your hard earned money and make you commit suicide.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by JastSiryin(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2020
OP asked a simple question, and ppl are just going off point like idiots angry

Well, as for me, I'd say hushpupi rocked it better. Because his stature really complimented the clothing, more so than Ronaldo's. And his darker complexion i think, was also a factor. This is one of the few instances where having a larger body holds the advantage.

Forgot to add... Those glasses Ronaldo's wearing are fucking hideous! He looks like "Mandark of Dexter's laboratory" grin

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

That’s just life. Wake up and accept the fact no one owes you loyalty. Some idiots are ranting here. Same stupid guys that collect 120k instead of 80k for accommodation in school, same b!tches that date more than 4 guys and bill them for just one thing, same fellas that collect double of their school fees at home are here spiting trash against Hush. Get the Bleep off you hypocrite.

My own is that if you are into shady businesses, better desist today.

Because no scammer will escape my curse. If you don't want to end up like Invictus Obi, Hushpuppi, and their pickers and associates, just repent from your shady behaviors.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

My own is that if you are into shady businesses, better desist today.

Because no scammer will escape my curse. If you don't want to end up like Invictus Obi, Hushpuppi, and their pickers and associates, just repent from your shady behaviors.
You should be tired already
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Olatara:
Son of a b!tch! Give up already, Yahoo boy. May Russian scammers scam you of your hard earned money and make you commit suicide.
Your 10mb brain doesn’t pass you signal never to assume. I understand your plight
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Liposure: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2020
JastSiryin:
OP asked a simple question, and ppl are just going off point like idiots angry

Well, as for me, I'd say hushpupi rocked it better. Because his stature really complimented the clothing, more so than Ronaldo's. And his darker complexion i think, was also a factor. This is one of the few instances where having a larger body holds the advantage.

Forgot to add... Those glasses Ronaldo's wearing are fucking hideous! He looks like "Mandark of Dexter's laboratory" grin
best answer so far
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Olatara(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:

Your 10mb brain doesn’t pass you signal never to assume. I understand your plight
Yen Yen Yen, kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? / How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / Can Condoms Prevent "magun"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.