Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? (5567 Views)

Asake Grabs White Girl Yansh And Rocks It As A Boss In Chicago / Between Destiny Etiko And Moyo Lawal Who Rocks On Jeans Trousers Better (photos) / Hushpuppi And Gang Situation In Prison Leaked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by zeenaman: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Between Hushpuppi and Ronaldo, who rocks this designer better?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
All i know is that one person is rocking his own in Jail..... gringringrin

43 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by chiiraq802(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hush all the way!!! wink

12 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Like it or not. Hush lived the life everyone dreams about. Stop the unnecessary shade and let him be. He’ll come and bounce on his feet again. Everyone has skeleton inside cupboards.
Nobody Holly pass

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by etrange: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:
Like it or not. Hush lived the life everyone dreams about. Stop the unnecessary shade and let him be. He’ll come and bounce on his feet again. Everyone has skeleton inside cupboards.
Nobody Holly pass

There's nothing wrong in dreaming of a luxurious lifestyle but there's everything wrong with such a terrible crime. That guy defrauded people of their livelihood. He bought cars and jewellery with people's business capitals. Someone somewhere lost his hard earned money just for this guy to buy Gucci. Someone is depressed or even suicidal somewhere cause of him. Someone fell from grace to grass so that Hushpuppy can put on designers. People were out there working and he was lurking around waiting for the perfect time to steal the fruits of their labour. And your contribution is "nobody holy pass"? Dude, how can you be this heartless?

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
No contest. Keeping fit always makes clothes look good.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Lawdis(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
I must vote for my fellow local fowl......no matter what....!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
hush jare
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by callmeRichie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
One rocked it legally with a broad of pure happinessgrin while the other slayed it with the tears and hard sweat of 1.8+m people... So choose who rocked it in real sense now? tongue

9 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by heendrix(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vulcanheph:
All i know is that one person will be rocking his own in Jail..... gringringrin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Austeeenxx: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hushpuppi rocked it better because he's a black man and black lives matter is trending.
Right?

4 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by BOBKIDDA(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
hush is class .. na why dem wan kill am . buh oluwa no go shame am .trust d process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by BOBKIDDA(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Austeeenxx:
Hushpuppi rocked it better because he's a black man and black lives matter is trending.
Right?
I swear .wisdom wan chock you.. �
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by chris259(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
CR7 jare, one and only true GOAT!!

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
None actually! While one looks like draw soup the other look like Banku/overfed cow.
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by majamajic(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:
Nobody Holly pass

His dream lifestyle , yes
All of us no dream to be thief to live it

3 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:
Nobody Holly pass
foolish fool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by SpicyMimi(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
BOBKIDDA:
hush is class .. na why dem wan kill am . buh oluwa no go shame am .trust d process.

Do you realize, some people must have committed suicide because of how he defrauded them? You guys should be sensible for once !

4 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
etrange:

There's nothing wrong in dreaming of a luxurious lifestyle but there's everything wrong with such a terrible crime. That guy defrauded people of their livelihood. He bought cars and jewellery with people's business capitals. Someone somewhere lost his hard earned money just for this guy to buy Gucci. Someone is depressed or even suicidal somewhere cause of him. Someone fell from grace to grass so that Hushpuppy can put on designers. People were out there working and he was lurking around waiting for the perfect time to steal the fruits of their labour. And your contribution is "nobody holy pass"? Dude, how can you be this heartless?
I don’t blame you. Dubai police gave all of you the microphone to say whatever. He who has no sin should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by jawalis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Heistman:
foolish fool
I would have send you back home with that trash you just spit but trust me, maintain my cool
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:

I would have send you back home with that trash you just spit but trust me, maintain my cool
foolish fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by frybug: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
All I see in this picture are clothes bought with legal and illegal money. Well hushpuppi kill m, guess our government agree with me
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Papadoh(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
One is the GOAT while the other is just a goat. Obviously the GOAT is going to rock it better since he is sculpted like an olympian god.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Papadoh(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ariza:
None actually! While one looks like draw soup the other look like Banku/overfed cow.
Lol, where's bro thunder when you need him. This comment of yours made me weak. After i don hype Ronaldo, you con finish both of them with ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Bornfool(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
All I know is one is goat and one is a scapegoat

3 Likes

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Olatara(f): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:
Nobody Holly pass
Agreed, he will bounce back but not after 25years.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ronaldo

He looks hot
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by adedayoa2(f): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:
Nobody Holly pass
His own skeleton was not inside a cupboard, that's why he was caught.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Minsk24: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? by Uniquekriss(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:
Nobody Holly pass
if hushpuppi is your brother u beta delete his name among your family members cos he's not gonna return. Na life sentence o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister / Let This Address What You Want To Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.