Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff (80078 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by EtssehEsse(f): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
True or not, we should endeavour to stay safe as much as we can
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by ihesiuloa(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Isn't it better for the authorities to start another Lockdown I mean real stay at home Lockdown!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by fergie001: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

COVID-19 no be death sentence, almost everybody in Lagos has it but no such wide-spread death.

Your family is a youthful one, nothing shele. Take your antibiotics, malaria drugs followed by blood tonic.
This is not a good talk. Try to be a human. Chai! What kind of human are you? Christ! Ha ba!

If I pray you get corona, they will say I am evil. Maybe you need to be infected too so Incan tell you it is not a death sentence and you can use antibiotics and all those nonsense you recommended. You are stony hearted oooo. Damn! Read your comments. Dont you think you need psychiatric evaluation? Guy, seriously, you need to check your brain how you reason oooo before you start roaming the streets. Damn! Just imagine what this man posted. Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by blowjob: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
WE HEAR OOOO

UNA WAN TREND grin angry angry

INSTEAD OF DIS WAYREEEEEEE,TO GO DEY DISTRIBUTE FREEBIES FOR HIS FANS,DEY HERE DEY FORM CORONA CATCH ME AND MY WIFE angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
smallsmall:

You siddon for one corner of Lagos Slum dey reel out non-existent statistics!
True, it is not a death sentence but with over 495,000 dead worldwide in the last six months, it sure not the Flu or Malaria! undecided

Where did you hear that EVERYBODY in lagos has Covid-19?
And since you dont know, the age range of those it has been infecting and killing of recent, is trending downwards towards younger people, ranging from 25-39year old mostly, in the last three weeks!

Like the IGNORANT "Trump supporters", until some of you contract it and get very sick or die, you never admit that it is a danger. undecided

Shut it Mr

Don't compare Nigeria with the West cause our demographics are far different from theirs. In all your Western fantasies, they have average of one thousand deaths in a day, we are approaching the 5th month of COVID-19 in Nigeria but have less than 600 deaths. cool

Are we not unique? undecided

Furthermore, cruise around Nigeria, and you'll find all churches, mosques, local marketers flouting the COVID-19 guidelines, even kids playing in the neighbourhoods.

Yet no death outbreaks, so save your sermon for people in Western countries. As far as we know, our version of COVID-19 is comparatively not lethal. Rarely does any country have our number of recovered patients which is phenomenal.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:
Most of the foolish people who said Covid-19 is a scam have kept quiet, but some still persist in their foolishness.

It's not a scam, but the fatality rate is far less than the hype.

It's not a good thing, surely, but it's not The Plague either.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by otokx(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
This thing is becoming like chicken pox.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Forgness:

This is not a good talk. Try to be a human. Chai! What kind of human are you? Christ! Ha ba!

If I pray you get corona, they will say I am evil. Maybe you need to be infected too so Incan tell you it is not a death sentence and you can use antibiotics and all those nonsense you recommended. You are stony hearted oooo. Damn! Read your comments. Dont you think you need psychiatric evaluation? Guy, seriously, you need to check your brain how you reason oooo before you start roaming the streets. Damn! Just imagine what this man posted. Damn!

Keep on ranting. undecided

Ask me what is administered to those in isolation centers who have found their way back to their homes after recovering.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure undecided

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by richie240: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

Wouldn't let her daughter be alone so she risked her own life too.

Those of you who insult her for whatever reasons, hope this changes your minds
Why r u falling ur own hand like ds nah?! angry
I'm highly disappointed dt u r trying to patronize those who r 'hate' personified.
Who told u they hate her 4 any cogent reason order dn her origin.

U r not a learner nah!
U r trying to reason with those who eulogize an obasanjo who despite fighting in a civil war and killing biafran soldiers also ruled (or misruled) over them, yet villify an Ashiwaju dt has done neither?

Broh!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Goalnaldo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Why go public with the result Mr P?
he's not the only one, el rufai went public too even British prime minister, Mike Arteta etc.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

COVID-19 no be death sentence, almost everybody in Lagos has it but no such wide-spread death.

Your family is a youthful one, nothing shele. Take your antibiotics, malaria drugs followed by blood tonic.
Thanks for the enlightenment. More of it pls.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

The moderators here all think they re important, with this particular one here that can't take good pics because of his mental orientation is faulty!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

The bar must have become so low that stuffs our parents wouldn't bat an eyelid doing is now tagged 'strong', 'brave' etc.

It is well.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by friendl: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
More than 80% lagosians have the virsus
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by UnimkeAk(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

Which sane parent will isolate a lil child cuz of covid19

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nmezor(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Toks2008:
Covid is very real
Pray you don't experience it.
Have you experienced it?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Akeju101: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
And yet hundreds of death were recorded, bros why now ?
joviegghead:
I don't know why I laughed when I saw this news. Probably the structure of the news heading.

But this shouldn't be a problem. We're getting to a point where having COVID 19 will be a joking issue.

Why? It's wasn't worth the panic it's caused the world.

Just eat well, sleep well, take your drugs to boost your immune system. Let me see how the virus wants to survive.

In Peter's case, money dey well well, so the family isolation go sweet well well.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by michoim(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sorry
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
linearity:

Antibiotics for a virus? Bros you bi doctor?

Hello Mr,

Ask me what is administered to those in isolation centers who have found their way back to their homes after recovering.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure lipsrsealed

Just so you know, pneumonia is a bacteria-causing infection that troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

That sounds like COVID-19 right

I'll tell you it's effectively managed with antibiotics.

Thank me
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by smallsmall: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

Heathrow44:
Shut ur crap! Whose insulting her!u knw u talk nonsense a lot, ur talking as though u knw Lola personally, u won't leave it for d people dat do knw d okoye family talk!! U see a microwave moderator talking as though he has relevance outside NL!

Ebenezer2020:
why so much hate?
Mynd44 don ban your account tire grin so I can understand the pain cheesy

But why is it so difficult for some guys to allow others have their own opinion, without insulting them?
Imagine, even calling Mynd44 a "Microwave Moderator", jus because of his opinion on Lola? shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Xisnin(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

It is easy to say when none of your family members is dead.
It is even too early for you to be singing victorious songs.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Drsnives(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
keep deciving yourselves
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
bukatyne:

The bar must have become so low that stuffs our parents wouldn't bat an eyelid doing is now tagged 'strong', 'brave' etc.

It is well.
You are the one who installed a bar. Not me.

There is no bar anywhere.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Kingnelson9: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
You go recover big bro,no fear!
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Creeza(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's not that deadly if you ask me. So why worry and bring it to social media.

A strategy to shift public sympathy from Cynthia Morgan. Social media! Social Media!! The rise of many, the downfall of millilons!

But tbh, those above me have made life a bit uneasy for Mynd44 this afternoon...
see insults grin

koh necessary?

Check Siggy.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Maybe He has been paid by some individuals that are making profit from convid-19. Let's hope more public figures will not come out and say they have convid-19 too. I said "MAYBE".
It is the tactic.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by ichidodo: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
[s]Lola is a brave woman

Those of you who insult her for whatever reasons, hope this changes your minds[/s]
Yeah.. Whatever..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Kingcesar: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
prodigal Album in a bit
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
jaykaylegend:

Antibiotics for what exactly??

And for those quoting me ignorantly

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure ?? 

Just so you know, pneumonia is a bacteria-causing infection that troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

That sounds like COVID-19 right

I'll tell you it's effectively managed with antibiotics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.