Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff (80082 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by earthsync(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lostz:
is this real or a PR strategy?

celebrities will do anything to save their dying career.

I didn't think of it as PR stunt until I remembered he has an album coming out soon
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Storyboy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Farki: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

can u please tell me the isolation centre outside Lagos dat the so called 5k patient recovered from?

things like what u posted is one of d reason people don't take d issue of covid 19 serious.

fr the asymptomatic people try to Google it

same right up said dey are not able to get d over 2k+ people due to wrong information n pick up issues

my guy tell ursef d truth nobody b small pikin

dat thing u posted is trash

Lagos only has a capacity of 667 people but it has d highest no of patient, now tell me where d Oda isolation centres dat d 5k+ recovered from?

now tell me if I ask u how many are u in ur family u will say 7 n den give me break down if some are ur step sisters or brothers, u can't say u have isolation centre outside Lagos n people dont know Dem

oga give me d total isolation centres n their capacity including d one outside Lagos in ur mention

I took my time to post links and explain what's happening it doesn't cost you anything to read them.

Every stupid question you asked in this mountain of trash is answered there, in the second link.

I'm sure you went to school so use that education to read past the headlines.

IFNOTGOD:

now Peter said he daughter recovered after one week, na which drugs he use? go read his write up again n den pick d holes in it

It takes 2 weeks to recover, at this point Peter had been positive for 1 week already when his daughter was tested she likely had it as well but since she is a child it doesn't have as much of an effect.

IFNOTGOD:

not every one is deaf n dumb n like I said before figures don't lie

can't u tell me any doctor apart from the ones approved by ncdc dat treats covid 19 patients?

how are u sure d doctor he mentioned is among those treating covid 19 patient just asking for a friend

This news article explains that already.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/393905-lagos-to-begin-home-treatment-for-covid-19-patients-official.html
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mediarero:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB8GmT8F6Jg/?igshid=tkp7kq5mbt9i
them wan behave like Hollywood, mumu people, na now your own covid-19 they come, guy you Don late to the party, all of them don they recoverd, na second wave them they expect now
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by linearity: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:

Hello Mr,

Ask me what is administered to those in isolation centers who have found their way back to their homes after recovering.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure lipsrsealed

Just so you know, pneumonia is a bacteria-causing infection that troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

That sounds like COVID-19 right

I'll tell you it's effectively managed with antibiotics.

Thank me

Pneumonia is merely a condition where one’s lungs are inflamed.

This condition can be caused by a virus, bacterial, fungi and many of things....if the cause of the pneumonia is a virus, giving then an antibiotic that is only meant for bacteria will do zero good.

You do more harm by taking antibiotics unnecessarily, because the bacteria develop resistant to that particular antibiotic.

Let’s put square pegs in square holes.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:
Most of the foolish people who said Covid-19 is a scam have kept quiet, but some still persist in their foolishness.
is a scam, oga
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
OnyeEurope:
dem wan use dis ones as covid 19 ambassadors
Sharp guy, you Sabi the game, but him come late for the show, other Hollywood celebrities don cash out since, na second wave them they wait for now, why Peter just they start him own.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Forgness:

This is not a good talk. Try to be a human. Chai! What kind of human are you? Christ! Ha ba!

If I pray you get corona, they will say I am evil. Maybe you need to be infected too so Incan tell you it is not a death sentence and you can use antibiotics and all those nonsense you recommended. You are stony hearted oooo. Damn! Read your comments. Dont you think you need psychiatric evaluation? Guy, seriously, you need to check your brain how you reason oooo before you start roaming the streets. Damn! Just imagine what this man posted. Damn!
. Paid agent, you be mumu.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Farki post=91144547]

I took my time to post links and explain what's happening it doesn't cost you anything to read them.

Every stupid question you asked in this mountain of trash is answered there, in the second link.

It takes 2 weeks to recover, at this point Peter had been positive for 1 week already when his daughter was tested she likely had it as well but since she is a child it doesn't have as much of an effect.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/393905-lagos-to-begin-home-treatment-fo

trash

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/393905-lagos-to-begin-home-treatment-for-covid-19-patients-official.html

ru
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
smallsmall:

But why is it so difficult for some guys to allow others have their own opinion, without insulting them?
Imagine, even calling Mynd44 a "Microwave Moderator", jus because of his opinion on Lola? shocked
them fit Don ban am so.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:

stop defending rubbish,
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/393905-lagos-to-begin-home-treatment-for-covid-19-patients-official.htm

stop defending rubbish, u read the rubbish u posted dat she recovered fast cos she is young go n do ur research on those who are vulnerable to d virus,it's two weeks for kids, u now live with Peter to know when d daughter contacted
the virus.

dat Lagos said dey will begin home treatment does not mean dey started it, same way dey said dey want to use remisivir for clinical trial yet Ajimobi died due to lack of same drugs

it will do u Good to go back to reread d link u posted cos all ur defence just shows u did not even read d link u posted.

u just too dull with ur defence.

guy find ur mate make u go follow am.argue

like seriously, u are very dull yet u were quick to call people foolish, try get some education
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:

And for those quoting me ignorantly

Ask me what is administered to those in isolation centers who have found their way back to their homes after recovering.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure ?? 

Just so you know, pneumonia is a bacteria-causing infection that troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

I'll tell you it's effectively managed with antibiotics
them go deaf for this your question brother, them no go answer you.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lucifer1419: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lostz:

we are already in the rainy season and the cold is likely to aid the spread of covid19.

cases will skyrocket very soon. we just have to pray for a vaccine. we have a lot of people who are not in good health here in Nigeria
you are praying for a vaccine, hope say you Don prepare yourself and your family for the vaccine, you no just know waiting they happen for this world, vaccine way America citizens they reject, way they cause Autism na him you dey wait for
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by willyjacs(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lostz:

mumu Covid 19 de resurrect career? nd how is his career dead? someone said he has the virus, wetin be ur problem? u dey him life?
his dead career is better than the careers of all ur family put together.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by lighternote: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2020
And so
Just like having catarrh before releasing your album.
PR mtcheeeww!
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Opeakins(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Another scam again ehn grin wink grin
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by AntiWailer: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

By lying that his family contracted a virus so broke ass like u can feel good ?

What he made before the career died is more than all u can dream of in Ur living career

Stop being a low life. U are better than that.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by berrystunn(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Why then are they not taken to an isolation centre!

If na poor man now NCDC go come do lowkey kidnapping carry u go where i no know

They don’t anymore because no where to put them
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lambarry1: 3:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Meaningless rants from a slow poke
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lambarry1: 3:12am On Jun 28, 2020
These so called celebs can't even express themselves properly
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2020
perdollar:
that's d curse for marrying an ofe mmanu. he is now an OSU. Good luck bro
See this one. Be there living in the 4th century.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Lucifer1419:
you are praying for a vaccine, hope say you Don prepare yourself and your family for the vaccine, you no just know waiting they happen for this world, vaccine way America citizens they reject, way they cause Autism na him you dey wait for
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

By lying that his family contracted a virus so broke ass like u can feel good ?

What he made before the career died is more than all u can dream of in Ur living career

Stop being a low life. U are better than that.

you should be comparing your career to mine. idiot!
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by zubydsniper: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Audio virus
Them don give you 2billion
Only when it comes from erigga and 2baba we go believe.
You that denied Jesus and Tacha.
No trust p
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by EdmundDantes(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Forgness:
Yet people are saying Covid-19 is a scam. I have been getting insults since I started talking about this. I am talking cos I dont want this thing get out of hand. Like I said earlier, there are many goats in Nigeria than humans.This is not funny. Peter Okoye and his family have caught it too. God help us.

My brother no be lie.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Farki: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

stop defending rubbish, u read the rubbish u posted dat she recovered fast cos she is young go n do ur research on those who are vulnerable to d virus,it's two weeks for kids, u now live with Peter to know when d daughter contacted
the virus.

Peter got tested and was positive, after one week his daughter got tested and was positive, after 1 week she recovered. The fact that she got tested doesn't mean she didn't already have it before.

dat Lagos said dey will begin home treatment does not mean dey started it, same way dey said dey want to use remisivir for clinical trial yet Ajimobi died due to lack of same drugs

This is a direct quote from the article

“The people of Lagos are practising home isolation which is one of the reasons that we as the government are trying to transition to home care because it is happening anyway, we might as well regularise it and make it an official option,” the commissioner said.

They already said that people were staying at home or in other areas rather than going to the isolation centres.
This simple concept, spelled plainly, is what you are too block headed to understand.

it will do u Good to go back to reread d link u posted cos all ur defence just shows u did not even read d link u posted.

u just too dull with ur defence.

guy find ur mate make u go follow am.argue

like seriously, u are very dull yet u were quick to call people foolish, try get some education

If you don't want to be called foolish don't go arguing about things you don't understand.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by pussyAvenger: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

COVID-19 no be death sentence, almost everybody in Lagos has it but no such wide-spread death.

Your family is a youthful one, nothing shele. Take your antibiotics, malaria drugs followed by blood tonic.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure ?? undecided

Just so you know, pneumonia is a disease caused by bacteria which troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

l heard stuff like bronchitis and pneumonia are mostly caused by virus. How do l manage it since antibiotics may not work on virus..l think l have acute bronchitis
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
pussyAvenger:
l heard stuff like bronchitis and pneumonia are mostly caused by virus. How do l manage it since antibiotics may not work on virus..l think l have acute bronchitis

I think you should go see a Doctor.

It's not fitting that you diagnose yourself and browse treatments on the internet.

Our public hospitals are open, you may be tested for COVID-19 since respiratory abnormalities in this period are suspected to be COVID-19, but be rest assured when it's negative, you will be tested for bronchitis and prescribed some drugs which you can get at highly subsidized cost at the Hospital's Pharmacy.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Farki:

Peter got tested and was positive, after one week his daughter got tested and was positive, after 1 week she recovered. The fact that she got tested doesn't mean she didn't already have it before.

This is a direct quote from the article

They already said that people were staying at home or in other areas rather than going to the isolation centres.
This simple concept, spelled plainly, is what you are too block headed to understand.

If you don't want to be called foolish don't go arguing about things you don't understand.

like I said u dull n am done arguing with u cos all u do is run around without making sense.

u forget dat d virus has an incubation period.

it baffles me how u swallowed what ur govt said Hook line n sinker.

like ur age u really sit down type d above dat people are staying at home den who takes care of those dat are staying at home, do u in ur sense ever think of the cost n wat it will take moving round people's home to monitor their health? same way u are feeding d school children at home.

guy I shame for u

like I said u really are d foolish person here, which Oda isolation areas apart from d one given.

am done arguing with u

cos it seems u are one of those paid to defend dis incompetent govt.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by brownsoldier(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

COVID-19 no be death sentence, almost everybody in Lagos has it but no such wide-spread death.

Your family is a youthful one, nothing shele. Take your antibiotics, malaria drugs followed by blood tonic.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure ?? undecided

Just so you know, pneumonia is a disease caused by bacteria which troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

Bacteria is not the only cause for pneumonia, please don't misinform people. Virus, fungi and other agents can cause pneumonia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.