Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff (80083 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by PoliteActivist: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:
Most of the foolish people who said Covid-19 is a scam have kept quiet, but some still persist in their foolishness.

Of course it is a scam the way they made it look.
Nigeria's coro deaths will NEVER be like Italy or US even if they remove ALL hand washing, sanitizer, and fasmasks!
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by ednut1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Not real
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Antibiotics are for bacterias, not virus. So it won't work

Hello Mr, 

Ask me what is administered to those in isolation centers who have found their way back to their homes after recovering.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure 

Just so you know, pneumonia is a bacteria-causing infection that troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

That sounds like COVID-19 right

I'll tell you it's effectively managed with antibiotics.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by martineverest(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:

If nobody talks about having Covid-19 it doesn't exist, if they talk about it they are chasing clout.

Why are Africans like this? undecided
I believe coronavirus exists and it's in nigeria...i believe NCDC r daily updates on the virus

but I don't believe peter..he is using it as public sympathy cos of Cynthia Morgan brouhaha
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Saintinoo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lostz:
is this real or a PR strategy?

celebrities will do anything to save their dying career.
In mid May i had severe headache, malaria, cold flu and dry cough, i could have tested positive if i took a coronavirus test. We all might have contracted the virus one way or the other, this is more reason why i suggest govt should open the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by smallsmall: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:

Shut it Mr

Don't compare Nigeria with the West cause our demographics are far different from theirs. In all your Western fantasies, they have average of one thousand deaths in a day, we are approaching the 5th month of COVID-19 in Nigeria but have less than 600 deaths. cool

Are we not unique? undecided

Furthermore, cruise around Nigeria, and you'll find all churches, mosques, local marketers flouting the COVID-19 guidelines, even kids playing in the neighbourhoods.

Yet no death outbreaks, so save your sermon for people in Western countries. As far as we know, our version of COVID-19 is comparatively not lethal. Rarely does any country have our number of recovered patients which is phenomenal.

I wont insult you but l am sure that you have NO DATA on the number of all the people dying in Nigeria, talk-less of what killed them. grin grin
Even Kano alone, admitted more than "600-Covid related deaths", so that your figure of 600 deaths in the whole of Nigeria, cam right out of your Anus! grin grin
Your eyes go clear very soon, just calm down and stop being insulting.
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Salvofthesouth(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Peter don wan drop gbedu be that! Audio Coro
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by fergie001: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hearthrow44....that bashing should stop.

His comment was insensitive and he sure wanted to stoke a fire that didn't fly....let it go, Please.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
fake news, people who don't mix with others , how e take happen?
Money has changed hands.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Farki: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Of course it is a scam the way they made it look.
Nigeria's coro deaths will NEVER be like Italy or US even if they remove ALL hand washing, sanitizer, and fasmasks!

How will we get accurate figures when hospitals around the country are a mess, testing is less than ideal, people still believe in herbal "medicine" and governors weren't even taking it seriously until some of them got it?
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Saintinoo:

In mid May i had severe headache, malaria, cold flu and dry cough, i could have tested positive if i took a coronavirus test. We all might have contracted the virus one way or the other, this is more reason why i suggest govt should open the economy.

we are already in the rainy season and the cold is likely to aid the spread of covid19.

cases will skyrocket very soon. we just have to pray for a vaccine. we have a lot of people who are not in good health here in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by AmazingELixir: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

COVID-19 no be death sentence, almost everybody in Lagos has it but no such wide-spread death.

Your family is a youthful one, nothing shele. Take your antibiotics, malaria drugs followed by blood tonic.

And for those quoting me ignorantly

Ask me what is administered to those in isolation centers who have found their way back to their homes after recovering.

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure ?? undecided

Just so you know, pneumonia is a disease caused by bacteria which troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

undecided undecided undecided

Keep your advise to yourself...are you now a certified medical practitioner...
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Lovelyn451(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
drake49:
MY GF SAY NO COVID IN NIGERIA... Am disappointed
divorce her!! angry
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
smallsmall:

I wont insult you but l am sure that you have NO DATA on the number of all the people dying in Nigeria, talk-less of what killed them. grin grin
Even Kano alone, admitted more than "600-Covid related deaths", so that your figure of 600 deaths in the whole of Nigeria, cam right out of your Anus! grin grin
Your eyes go clear very soon, just calm down and stop being insulting.
undecided undecided

Cut the crap.

You don't even sound like you're in the same Nigeria where I am and seeing things on ground undecided

Last Sunday I was at a Catholic church and could count the number of kids around me putting on face masks, a great number of the pews did not even have seaters who are adequately spaced on the seats.

Okada riders are no longer wearing face masks around and a GTB banker over the counter last week wore his face mask right under his nose.

My point is and remains that Nigerian COVID-19 is very unique and not as lethal to what you find in the West, the reason is unknown but blame our researchers for not finding out why.

The Kano state you mentioned just suddenly stopped having rampant deaths right? So what saved them? Some COVID-19 vaccine? undecided

Mind you, there were reports it was widespread meningitis that flared up Kano deaths in early April. undecided

Last I checked, Kano is not presently under lockdown so I expect their COVID-19 death toll to keep spiking as people interact while flouting COVID-19 guidelines, gratefully, that is not their case as their death toll curve is literally flat undecided. I am thinking that can be attributed to some community herd immunity.

I repeat, Nigerian COVID-19 is very unique and with low fatality rate. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by ukaface(f): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Omo this Story ehn, e no easy o. I no fit imagine make this thing Do me. make NSCDC no go Chop my money . I personally believe The game is(n't) over . And soonest we'll hear Peter and his family's Testimony. Anyways, someone should help me call Ifunanya make she come Roll it, coz that her ass is one heck of a Temptation and I'm willing to change her life with Bank alert(s)
grin grin grin

wooow grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by bizzibodi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why Pirra Okoye ma guy Abeg covid-1-9 pck ya load & leave 9ja we know send. angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by flyingpig: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

Keep your advise to yourself...are you now a certified medical practitioner...

Well I am more knowledgeable than you undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by PoliteActivist: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Farki:

How will we get accurate figures when hospitals around the country are a mess, testing is less than ideal, people still believe in herbal "medicine" and governors weren't even taking it seriously until some of them got it?

Nigeria will NEVER get like the below, even if they start living like Coro does not exist. - That's the point

Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by SirMichael1: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
EwuGambia:
Better go beg cynthia morgan....she don wan use edo style catch you.

Oga Jude is next... undecided
You're referring to paul okoye and not peter.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by drake49(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lovelyn451:
divorce her!! angry
i couldn't just argue with her.. I weak for her
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Coronavirus84: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Peter Okoye is the most stupid human being on earth. When people were telling you to beg your brothers, you no dey form nigga. Now in other to sustain your dying music career you carry corona virus come dey lie and on top still put your family. Kudos to NCDC that gave you the contract. Oloriburuku
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Diamonddey: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Omo this Story ehn, e no easy o. I no fit imagine make this thing Do me. make NSCDC no go Chop my money . I personally believe The game is(n't) over . And soonest we'll hear Peter and his family's Testimony. Anyways, someone should help me call Ifunanya make she come Roll it, coz that her ass is one heck of a Temptation and I'm willing to change her life with Bank alert(s)
grin grin grin

You're crazy and creative bro
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by akure1stson: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
Attention seeker

How is the ur problem? must u comment if dont have any tangible thing to say?
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol

COVID-19 no be death sentence, almost everybody in Lagos has it but no such wide-spread death.

Your family is a youthful one, nothing shele. Take your antibiotics, malaria drugs followed by blood tonic.

And for those quoting me ignorantly

Let me guess, COVID-19 special cure ?? undecided

Just so you know, pneumonia is a disease caused by bacteria which troubles the human lungs, leading to inflammation of the lungs and some other organs in the upper respiratory tract.

Someone I know suffered pneumonia in April. Could that be Covid-19? They have the same similarities
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by akure1stson: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Peter Okoye is the most stupid human being on earth. When people were telling you to beg your brothers, you no dey form nigga. Now in other to sustain your dying music career you carry corona virus come dey lie and on top still put your family. Kudos to NCDC that gave you the contract. Oloriburuku

are u still angry because Peter refuse to marry from that ur leper colony you call Family?
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Why go public with the result Mr P?

Those that did not go public, you said government is lying to pad numbers; someone came out public, still asking why they came out public.
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by PoliteActivist: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:

Cut the crap.

You don't even sound like you're in the same Nigeria where I am and seeing things on ground undecided

Last Sunday I was at a Catholic church and could count the number of kids around me putting on face masks, a great number of the pews did not even have seaters who are adequately spaced on the seats.

Okada riders are no longer wearing face masks around and a GTB banker over the counter last week wore his face mask right under his nose.

My point is and remains that Nigerian COVID-19 is very unique and not as lethal to what you find in the West, the reason is unknown but blame our researchers for not finding out why.

The Kano state you mentioned just suddenly stopped having rampant deaths right? So what saved them? Some COVID-19 vaccine? undecided

Mind you, there were reports it was widespread meningitis that flared up Kano deaths in early April. undecided

Last I checked, Kano is not presently under lockdown so I expect their COVID-19 death toll to keep spiking as people interact while flouting COVID-19 guidelines, gratefully, that is not their case as their death toll curve is literally flat undecided. I am thinking that can be attributed to some community herd immunity.

I repeat, Nigerian COVID-19 is very unique and with low fatality rate. undecided

Well said.
Mr. Smallsmall he is right. See my post above
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by Decibel: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

Wouldn't let her daughter be alone so she risked her own life too.

Those of you who insult her for whatever reasons, hope this changes your minds

Oh wait: your bigots are still angry? Sorry o
You're trying to stir the beehive
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by InaNla(f): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
Mynd44:
Lola is a brave woman

Wouldn't let her daughter be alone so she risked her own life too.

Those of you who insult her for whatever reasons, hope this changes your minds

Oh wait: your bigots are still angry? Sorry o
[/s]

Imagine the rubbish a MOD is typing?

Full of bitterness!
Re: Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff by AmazingELixir: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
flyingpig:

Well I am more knowledgeable than you undecided

Your opinion is your prerogative..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.