Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool (38055 Views)

Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri On Fire / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by gnykelly(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
he needs to restructure the company and have a person for corporate communications.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by djon78(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

They evolved from Baboons. They are hairy, they chestbeat and they have flat heads.

Igbos and you people who look better physically?
At least they have naturally light skinned people
But naturally una no get am

3 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by smallsmall: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
selemempe:
why are yorubas wicked and diabolical?

Just listen to this dumbfcuk, angry Ipob! shocked grin grin
This same "talk-before-thinking" we are still trying to arrest, is what you are exhibiting here. undecided

Did you read what he wrote at all or just because you saw "babatunde" in the post, your tribal Antennae went into overdrive?
Did you even read the letter you unlettered Ibo Lord wrote,
so you can have agrasp of what is at play?
Dont be like your Executve jet owner, think before you talk, Anger and Hatred are not good virtues.

2 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by djon78(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kobicove:

Any person who has a few million dollars in Nigeria is automatically upgraded to billionaire status by the lazy bloggers we have around

But that's true
A Naira billionaire is still one
Or you think to make $1million eaay
How many oyibos even make that kind of money

1 Like

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Anambra1stS0n: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Maybe in Igboland. He's a worthless nobody in Lagos.
I guess you don't know him because he enjoy low profile, not those audio rich men in your region, his company was given the official approval in December 2017 to operate as the only terminal for Business Aviation in Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by AgbariOjukwu1: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

People referred to as Delta Igbos would scold you if you call them Igbos. They refer to themselves as Anioma people.

The mod deleted your comment on the first page.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by djon78(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
gfon:
it would shock you that there are millions of well to do folks that are feeling this 'marlians' mantra even foreign nationals. Don't assume that the assumed 'marlians' are all low lifes. You can't tell me that everyone who attended that show are all motor park touts

Story
They are all lowlifes
People supporting life of fraudsters
What are they?
What's there economical clout and pedigree

1 Like

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by zeusdgrt(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
U made no sense
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by LandOwners: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Everywhere Naira Marley goes, trouble always follows him.
Funny enough the tout always walks away a free man while putting others into trouble.

The venue of the show has been shut down indefinitely, the license of private jet that carried him has been withdrawn till further notice.

Yet the rascal walks free.

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Anambra1stS0n: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

They are not very gifted in language. Very poorly evolved beings. Look at the letter that idiot wrote. It is because he's also deficient in language.
Anu, the man you call idiot can sustain your local government for 30 yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by IGBOSON1: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
kenben:
His licence will me withdrawn. Period

And who are you to decree such!? Upon all the infractions that have gone on during this lockdown period, you feel it’s ok to use a sledgehammer to kill an ant!? Could it be you have other reasons for wanting his license withdrawn?
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OkoAmarashy: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

The mod deleted your comment on the first page.

Not surprised, no be today. People like us are the original employers of labour of the Mods. If we don't post, they would be jobless. Our posts keep them busy. If they like, let the delete this one too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Not surprised, no be today. People like us are the original employers of labour of the Mods. If we don't post, they would be jobless. Our posts keep them busy. If they like, let the delete this one too.

grin grin grin
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Anambra1stS0n: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

You are a big fool and poverty has wiped out the better part of your life. You are comparing a terminal (garage) to my region? Are you aware that Bayo Ogunlesi owns the entire Gatwick Airport in the UK as far back as 2009?

Have you ever been to Gatwick in your life?
Otondo I thought you have common sense

2 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OkoAmarashy: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
post=91136067:

Anu, the man you call idiot can sustain your local government for 30 yrs.

Eleribu, let him go and sustain your elders drinking kerosene. My local government is not like your own worthless place where erosion has almost carried all of you from here to Guinea Bissau.

4 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OBku4(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2020

Op, so after all dis epistle, u no put him pic
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by fatymore(f): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
gfon:
it would shock you that there are millions of well to do folks that are feeling this 'marlians' mantra even foreign nationals. Don't assume that the assumed 'marlians' are all low lifes. You can't tell me that everyone who attended that show are all motor park touts

Me I am.talking about what I know ni...

They are the 5percent I am talking about
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OkoAmarashy: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
post=91136247:

Otondo I thought you have common sense

Have you ever seen Gatwick in your life? Useless pauper. Use your worthless life to be asslicking Umeh and Co.

Ogunlesi also owns Edinburgh Airport, which he bought in 2012, and Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori Europe's first private open access operator of 300 km/h high-speed trains.

Ogunlesi owns multiple airports and you can never afford a ticket to Gatwick.

3 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Hypocrit: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
This OP knows how to white wash people like clean... He must be earning a living from it.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OkoAmarashy: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hypocrit:
This OP knows how to white wash people like clean... He must be earning a living from it.

He's a notorious asslicker to failed politicians and local nonentities. They sponsored his wedding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4068042/-weded-beautiful-wife-saturday

3 Likes

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by homesteady(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Who said he was roasted? He was hailed for not mincing words by calling them what they really are, a bunch of useless people. grin
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by nedekid: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

I speak fact not based on sentiments, Delta Ibos don't have this attitude lovely people
Wow. Thank God then say I be delta igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Omoadetide(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
just when people were beginning to forget the incident you reminded us of the cool he lost

1 Like

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
First off, nobody is useless, and for him to regard Naira Marley and his entourage as "a bunch of useless people", is very unprofessional of him.

Iwuajoku shouldn't be handling media affairs himself. He should employ or make use of the company's PR and media in handling issues like this.

Execujet messed up by not double checking the names of the intending VIP passengers. It is their responsibility. It shows how incompetent the company is, to some extent.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Factshunter: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hypocrit:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OkoAmarashy: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
NockMedia:
First off, nobody is useless, and for him to regard Naira Marley and his entourage as "a bunch of useless people", is very unprofessional of him.

Iwuajoku shouldn't be handling media affairs himself. He should employ or make use of the company's PR and media in handling issues like this.

Execujet messed up by not double checking the names of the intending VIP passengers. It is their responsibility. It shows how incompetent the company is, to some extent.

He's running his business like a spare parts shop despite his level of enlightenment. I wonder who many Igbos don't do things professionally.

Despite failing to get a media person, he made a mistake in hiring an illiterate like Anambralstson to whitewash his shredded image. Shows he lacks class and wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Factshunter: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

He's a notorious asslicker to failed politicians and local nonentities. They sponsored his wedding.

Jeeeeezoooozzzz shocked
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
All that profile work in the beginning of the lengthy essay, was that really necessary?

Seems like an image laundering action to me.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by OkoAmarashy: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Factshunter:

Jeeeeezoooozzzz shocked

The pictures were here on Nairaland. He foolishly pasted them here.

1 Like

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Anambra1stS0n: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

I will sustain your family grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.