Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool (38056 Views)

Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri On Fire / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by NaijadrivaCars: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Nigerian 'Riff Raff'.................

[img]https://media./images/6de4239a9a2cb24262b904d5570795ca/tenor.gif[/img]

cheesy Nwanimoooooooooo cheesy
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by Hypocrit: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

He's a notorious asslicker to failed politicians and local nonentities. They sponsored his wedding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4068042/-weded-beautiful-wife-saturday
I think you are absolutely right.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by ssogundele(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is like a battle between Okoamarashy and o. Let see who wins. I’m enjoying the diatribe going on between the two dimwits.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by AregbeFufu: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

They are not very gifted in language. Very poorly evolved beings. Look at the letter that idiot wrote. It is because he's also deficient in language.
An afonja that mines skulls for a living wouldn't know good or poor evolution if it hit him right on his cone head.
I suppose chopping off a human head and selling it for 5k is a highly evolved human trait.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by iguita: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Will you return his cool? How can you discover and hide cool that is not yours? Please return the cool so that all our problems will end.
DenreleDave:
Wow I just found the cool he lost.

How much he go pay to get his cool back coolcool?

Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2020
That letterhead

The language

The format

Reeks of ineptitude and an appointment of the letter writer based on sentiments and not by merit.

Worldclass company run like a shop?

No finess in handling the matter at all.

Did you see the manifest where the names of the passenger were written?

Please try and resist the attempt to turn this into a tribalistic and vendetta game.

Worldclass business and his response is as if he owns a shop at Onitsha main market.

The writer shouldn't have wasted our time by posting this .

You didn't need to shalaye !!!!!
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by SlimChay: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
That letterhead

The language

The format

Reeks of ineptitude and an appointment of the letter writer based on sentiments and not by merit.

Worldclass company run like a shop?

No finess in handling the matter at all.

Did you see the manifest where the names of the passenger were written?

Please try and resist the attempt to turn this into a tribalistic and vendetta game.

Worldclass business and his response is as if he owns a shop at Onitsha main market.

The writer shouldn't have wasted our time by posting this .

You didn't need to shalaye !!!!!
While almost all you opined might have some truth notwithstanding, a world class company is also capable of taking a break from the norm in terms of professionalism and etiquette to call out rogues and "riffraffs' towing the lines of brand destruction,especially at a time when there seem to be less global activities caused by the covid-19,break. A lockdown.

To me, it's more like a boss' outburst!! grin

I can understand the furry and bigoted frustration from 'some' tribal opposing few who hate the innocent financial mightyness of the CEO and his tribesmen.

It is always a tribal or ethnic disparity. You'd be politically tactless and naive to not know this by now. Those that reckon this letter or customer service demonstration as unnecessary and or, as a means to "Shalaye" speak from a point of envy and are indeed small minded.

Happy Sunday to you.
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by solonubinho(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
SlimChay:

While almost all you opined might have some truth notwithstanding, a world class company is also capable of taking a break from the norm in terms of professionalism and etiquette to call out rogues and "riffraffs' towing the lines of brand destruction,especially at a time when there seem to be less global activities caused by the covid-19,break. A lockdown.

To me, it's more like a boss' outburst!! grin

I can understand the furry and bigoted frustration from 'some' tribal opposing few who hate the innocent financial mightyness of the CEO and his tribesmen.

It is always a tribal or ethnic disparity. You'd be politically tactless and naive to not know this by now. Those that reckon this letter or customer service demonstration as unnecessary and or, as a means to "Shalaye" speak from a point of envy and are indeed small minded.

Happy Sunday to you.

I have gone through your business postings and i understand your view.

Happy Sunday too!
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by SlimChay: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
cool
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
SlimChay:

Don't worry for me,never prided myself to be in the class of Sam but I'm taller than a mere Peachtree and those that reside near her.

Where's my Sunday rice?

Such pride, most unbecoming.

Keep the delusion on. It must keep you warm at night and make you feel good too. smiley
Re: Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool by SlimChay: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.