Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics (7654 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by oyatz(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Not exactly ,some people are in-between male and female genders. They have rudiments of both sexual organs.

Some 'penis' are actually super enlarged clitoris and the 'scrotum' are actually fused enlarged Labia majora.
Surgical operations (vaginoplasty), hormanal therapy and appreciate psychological work-up can be done to correct some of these anomalies.

It's not true that everything by nature is perfect. The formation of external reproductive system in some people are not well delineated making them to be assigned to the wrong gender.

It's the same way that some people are born with all kinds of defects (of the eyes, limbs, ears and of course genitals!)

myles16:

don't let these white people brainwash you please, i also studied Gender and Society and i can clearly tell you that, it's the media and Bobrisky and co that influenced all of his rubbish life style, all this LGBT stuff they're all clamouring for is simply "Abuse of Freedom". Since everyone has freedom to do anything people have started supporting rubbish, sex is biological and gender is what the society tagged or expect from a man or woman, he has been living in a bad environment and he sees the way things are cause at the end of the day he is still going to stand while urinating and would never mensturate.. God that created everybody created us perfectly all this Gay and co are just curious and are satisfying their curiosity since they've "right to do anything"
Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by Stewart883(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2020
That's person is a Transgender!!!
Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by Palehair: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
mrpaedo:

@Emboldened
Because the bones found are not alive to give you their full details, so archaeologist assume based on their physicality.
Capiche?
Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
biggy00000:
So I use my data take check man yansh ..... cry
guy kuku kee me with laf

Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by mrpaedo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Palehair:

Because the bones found are not alive to give you their full details, so archaeologist assume based on their physicality.
Capiche?
Bullshit!!
People like you are mentally ill and disgusting.Deep within your hearts you know it.That's why you all try so hard for your demented desires and behavoiurs to be accepted
Guess what?It never will.The harder you try,the more people resent you lot cool

3 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by ovcwality(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
biggy00000:
So I use my data take check man yansh ..... cry
You saw the warning, but wanted to check it
Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by Palehair: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
mrpaedo:

Bullshit!!
People like you are mentally ill and disgusting.Deep within your hearts you know it.That's why you all try so hard for your demented desires and behavoiurs to be accepted
Guess what?It never will.The harder you try,the more people resent you lot cool
Lol, we are not asking to accepted by y'all, all we want is tolerance. Who cares if you like us or not and we so don't even look forward to your pretentious acceptance and may I please know the degree you have in human sexuality and psychology for you to diagnose someone as mentally ill?
Re: You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics by rickleye: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
MrSensor:
Nice buttocks. grin many ladies wish to have that kind of buttocks.
Savage Comment grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Identical Twin Sisters That Amaze The World With Their Curves / Silent Moans (18+) / How To Compliment A Girl Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.