Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower (69734 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by EyezofGod120: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Runjozi:
this is what you get when you do not train your daughter to be an independent woman. most African women are trained to rely on men and see them as superiors, that's why they always look for richmen. congrats to her anyways can't really blame her who no like better thing.

Now you get it. Dont blame her because just like you and everyone, the hustle for a better lifebis real. Forget your idea of love, what matters is survival.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by martineverest(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
op,were u expecting my mother to dance at her shower?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Happychildlove(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
It is almost normal to refer to pregnant women as Mama twins most especially when they are heavy. Might not necessarily be twins.
I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by barrypro: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Damn....not bad
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Runjozi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Now you get it. Dont blame her because just like you and everyone, the hustle for a better lifebis real. Forget your idea of love, what matters is survival.

I totally agree with you man.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by fatymore(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
I am so happy for her.

I like young mothers a lot.

May God grant her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Pasiuba: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
How dose this stop covid pandemic?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Duckham10: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Regina is so hot and sweet.its a shame an old man is devouring her.meanwhile corona hunger is devouring me and my little sister.any assistance will be well appreciated. 0.035.32..5979. Access bnk
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by nedekid: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Runjozi:
this is what you get when you do not train your daughter to be an independent woman. most African women are trained to rely on men and see them as superiors, that's why they always look for richmen. congrats to her anyways can't really blame her who no like better thing.
Oga, she made her choice. You have the option to train your daughters anyway you deem fit. It is for you and your families business.
Respect her decision.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by nedekid: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Duckham10:
Regina is so hot and sweet.its a shame an old man is devouring her.meanwhile corona hunger is devouring me and my little sister.any assistance will be well appreciated. 0.035.32..5979. Access bnk
Its as shame say old man de devour Regina? Hmm.
If she get option of young man, in this case YOU or oga Ned, who you go advice am to choose?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Mineisgrace(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
The greatest gift from God is to have your own baby. It's the definition of pain turned to joy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Runjozi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=nedekid post=91144310]
Oga, she made her choice. You have the option to train your daughters anyway you deem fit. It is for you and your families business.
Respect her decision.

didn't you see what I wrote at the end of my comment I have no say in her life moreover who no like better thing. I ain't judging her just trying to state a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Asco9ty5(f): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Do what makes you happy no matter how short the happiness lasts ..
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Storyboy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBrAPyResEA

This is unbelievable

Mr P , wife, daughter, domestic servants tests positive to Covid19
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Akada1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A family member has called Regina Daniels “Mama Ejima” while she was dancing during her baby shower, a hint that she may be expecting twin babies.

The videos from her baby shower event has found its way to the internet and it’s all shades of royalty.

In the video, Regina Daniels could be seen dancing very excitedly as she makes her way to the dancing stage in company of family and friends while the Master of Ceremony kept raining praises on her.

While the Nollywood screen diva was dancing super excitedly, a loud and clear voice hailed her “Mama Ejima“.

“Mama Ejima” in Igbo language means “Mother of Twins“. This is a hint that the billionaire’s wife may be expecting twins.

All fingers are crossed as the teen actress is set to put to bed pretty soon.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyedkF0t-6Y

It’s normal to refer to pregnant women as mama ejima,una too dey think something far .
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Motivational324: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
‪Street Ball is the most beautiful Football. See how kids trashed men on tha street �⚽️��‍♂️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvTwCJxFeOM
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Mineisgrace(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
zero9111:

You have said the truth sha..r]
are you under a cause or something
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by nedekid: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Runjozi post=91144396][/quote]
Yeah I feel you bro.
She even don become British citizen uptop. Apart from money britico passport join.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by skyfather09(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
so this smooth small fine girl don collect old man d... this life sef
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Runjozi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
nedekid:

Yeah I feel you bro.
She even don become British citizen uptop. Apart from money britico passport join.

lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by tuniski: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Onyi22:
Everybody is now telling her congratulations, I'm happy for you, safe delivery but few months ago, she was being bashed, hated and almost crucified..
Nigerians are really frustrated..
Sick!
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by SATANNIST: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
after this dropping she wll be dumped
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
I wish her safe delivery but I can't waste my Megabytes on any videos that doesn't add value to human life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.