Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower (69707 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Tobidarker02: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
freshyohan:
This is where issue dey now
Go to n power thread bro
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by BABANGBALI: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=VickyRotex post=91167785][/quote]mynd44 dey take jollof rice and chicken beg me but i no dey chop because her food too dey get salt and pepper. Mi o le wa ku.

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
mynd44 dey take jollof rice and chicken beg me but i no dey chop because her food too dey get salt and pepper. Mi o le wa ku.

SMH you sha finally mention am. Get sense na angry angry
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Nwaonyishi69: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lalalash:
The girl is rolling in cash

Meanwhile...

See New leaked video of Davido's girfriend and mother of his new baby boy Larissa London is trending online. See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi.

Watch the Leaked video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q
This sweet tongued love demons who go about destroying people's daughters and their futures, make me puke. The thing that makes somebody a man is, above all, showing commitment. But, instead, even after pledging 'assurance' this he goat on heat has come and stolen Igbo gene with fake promises of love and huge devastation for my sister. Well, never mind, we warned her but like tiefnubu, she saw material things as more important than honourable life. 'ofogori adagbuole umu agbogo'; but na their choice.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
lighternote:
Sorry, she's expecting twins

Sorry, Mrs ITK, it is a boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.