Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower (69501 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Smit1608: 5:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Everybody is now telling her congratulations, I'm happy for you, safe delivery but few months ago, she was being bashed, hated and almost crucified..
Nigerians are really frustrated..

The frustration is so enormous
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Damseldammie(f): 5:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by ariklawani(f): 5:43am On Jun 28, 2020
So, nairaland no longer get accurate information again.. She has put to bed some weeks back
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Chochovini: 5:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Everybody is now telling her congratulations, I'm happy for you, safe delivery but few months ago, she was being bashed, hated and almost crucified..
. EVERYBODY how? Do u really know the meaning of that word?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by bamasite2: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Do you know this is exactly what I wanted to type?
janedearie:
congrats girl! say what you want she's living her best life.

@op she's expecting a boy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Chochovini: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Duru009:
So that old man fuvked this girl !!
. TILL he give her belle join. All because of money. If the man go become poor today now, de kain speed wey this girl go take commot from im house eh, if you carry new Jincheng motorcycle sef you no go fit catch her.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Chochovini: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2020
MozB:

lol.. So in your mind you feel it is the same Nigerians on social media that were bashing her are now the ones congratulating her? There are 27.00 million social media users in Nigeria. I'm just telling you so that you'll know that it can never be the same set of people
. IN Fact, your head correct wella. Tell am make im know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Chochovini: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2020
holuwajobar:
Is this a news?
. I tire o my broda.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by BABANGBALI: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Rubbish! Belle no even fit am. She looks like pepeiye. Vickyrotex what is the English word for pepeiye?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Chidyangel(f): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2020
So happy for her...
And congrats in addy my baby
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by prettymaxy(f): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2020
This baby shower was done before they left the country to the abroad. She's having a baby boy and not a set of twins. Am sure she might have delivered by now or she will in the next few days.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by umblicachucks(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2020
May God's grace continue to be with her
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by zombieTRACKER: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyi22:

May your daughter bring home a 70 year old man as her hushand.. Only this time he will be a cobbler in ochanja market...

Shameless things everywhere
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by stevups(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Don't mind them
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Na very evil dangerous thing this one's dey take play
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Ikponke1: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Ego Amaka
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by jimb(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2020
by now all her pants go turn over size, she may not av time to buy another till afteris delivery
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by VickyRotex(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]Rubbish! Belle no even fit am. She looks like pepeiye[/s]. Vickyrotex what is the English word for pepeiye?

Pepeye is another name for Babangbali. What is the English name for Babangbali undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Ezlynn: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
The joy of motherhood, I wish her safe delivery.

Are you a student, trader, farmer, businessman or stay at home mom, looking for a way to make safe transactions ? With GTBank USSD code you can; transfer cash, purchase data, purchase airtime, pay for your cable TV subscription, make cardless withdrawal, apply for loans, check statement of account, and lots more at your convenience.

Simply dial *737# on your mobile phone to get started.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by chigo245: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
am happy for you madam .
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by chigo245: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
am happy for madam .
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by Grateful02(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Most of the congratulations sef no come from their mind. You sound like say you don born. lol
Onyi22:
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Like d way she shows dem kids love.
Dats real nice.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by BABANGBALI: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pepeye is another name for Babangbali. What is the English name for Babangbali undecided
it's babs gbali
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by VickyRotex(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
it's babs gbali

so the "AN" nko ooo

and what does "gbali" even mean
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by BABANGBALI: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

so the "AN" nko ooo

and what does "gbali" even mean
I don dash you the AN now
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by VickyRotex(f): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
I don dash you the AN now

Gerrraarraahhiiaaaaa

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by BABANGBALI: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Gerrraarraahhiiaaaaa
wetin you cook? Hunger dey mama me like kilode
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
wetin you cook? Hunger dey mama me like kilode

Ko kan mi tongue

Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by BABANGBALI: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ko kan mi tongue
you a a very stingy girl. No wonder dogs dey fare to go near your shiiiiiiiiit
Re: Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower by VickyRotex(f): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]you a a very stingy girl. No wonder dogs dey fare to go near your shiiiiiiiiit[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.