Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project (30082 Views)

Swimming Pool Construction in Nigeria / Swimming Pool Construction And Maintenance / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
jamalnation:
Following

Thank you for following
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
See the beam as the formwork is removed.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
More work updates on today coming.
We have done filling now at Day 5

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by SurveyorGeo: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Following
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Ehimzy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please how much will a project like this cost.. Without the swimming pool, luxury finishing till turn key level, size of land is a plot.. Location Berger ,

Oh and the compound finished with interlocking stones and fence
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ehimzy:
Please how much will a project like this cost.. Without the swimming pool, luxury finishing till turn key level, size of land is a plot.. Location Berger ,

Oh and the compound finished with interlocking stones and fence

Approximately 27m - 32would do it. On normal foundation for luxury finish.

Non luxury finish - 20 - 24m

Just ordinary finish - 18 - 20m

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by obynocute(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one boss, had it been in calabar, I would hv paid a site visit.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2020
obynocute:
Nice one boss, had it been in calabar, I would hv paid a site visit.

Ehya. We are still gonna work till late this year here
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Salliet(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Salliet(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Nice job sir

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Salliet:
Nice job sir

Thank you
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Day 6
Site Update
We applied our membrane today and held as against tomorrow work. Site concrete...

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Oliran(f): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Following
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
We successfully completed the laying of the membrane today. And we are set for site concrete tomorrow. Day 7

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Stair case pillar ready and Colums to lintel set too.
. Carpenter equally is set for slab Leveling as shown below.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by folmus: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
following with rapt attention

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2020
folmus:
following with rapt attention

Thank you for following
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Fonyeri(m): 2:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Good job,well done

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by flekky07(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2020
I observed the foundation is not high enough any reason for that because access road is still not created.

Nice job following in 5D
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by temi4fash(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Dennis3D:
Day 6
Site Update
We applied our membrane today and held as against tomorrow work. Site concrete...

Please what is the thickness of the membrane?

Is it same as GERMAN floor??

How many pillars/columns in total??
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
flekky07:
I observed the foundation is not high enough any reason for that because access road is still not created.

Nice job following in 5D

The main road is actually 400mm below the site level.

The building level from the site is 800mm from the site level. So in total we have 1200m above the road level.

Back is 600mm because of the slope of the land.
See pictures below.

The last picture is the back View showing the exit and entrance from the laundry.

See the steps it has there.

1 Share

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
temi4fash:

Please what is the thickness of the membrane?

Is it same as GERMAN floor??

How many pillars/columns in total??

We have 75mm thickness of membrane cover.
Average Slab is 125mm - 175mm.
Colums are 24 in number in the main building and 4 more external pillars coming in front.

Making it 28 pillars in All
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
We are currently doing the Site concrete in just Day 7

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by coldcandy: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dennis3D:
We are currently doing the Site concrete in just Day 7

Well done sir. Site work does not know Sunday.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by temi4fash(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dennis3D:

We have 75mm thickness of membrane cover.
Average Slab is 125mm - 175mm.
Colums are 24 in number in the main building and 4 more external pillars coming in front.

Making it 28 pillars in All

Boss..

I don't understand ooo...

75mm thickness for the German floor.

125mm for decking right??
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
temi4fash:

Boss..

I don't understand ooo...

75mm thickness for the German floor.

125mm for decking right??

75mm thickness is the screeding of the waterproof membrane.

While the slab is about 125 - 175mm respectively. Slab here is what you know as German Floor. 5 - 7inches thickness

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Keep following.
There is a new Adjustment in view about the front pillars of the building. So we are reviewing it with client and have made a choice.

Now this is why we are unique. Our design doesn't just stop at the document stage. During construction we can simulate somethings to bring to fur new ideas.

See the two comparisons
To you following us.
Which option would you go for if you are asked to pick...

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stay tuned for more updates
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by ElteeSupreme: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dennis3D:
We commences setting out today as scheduled.
We just move this way in any site we go on.
The colors are brilliant.

After reviewing with the team.
We started what we do best.

We would have dug today but we decided to rest a bit and resume fully tomorrow.

Some cultural stuff exists here about digging foundation for an indigine. Interestingly, I have once experienced that in Uratta in Imo State 2018 when I went with my team too for a project.

In all, it's all good and promises to be fun while work is still been done as it should.

Please can you kindly explain how setting out is being carried out?
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2020
ElteeSupreme:

Please can you kindly explain how setting out is being carried out?

Sorry before I do that.
Can I know what you are and why you need such information?

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Day 8 On site.
Day 1 of Ground Floor Works.
We formed and kicked off to 6 coarse straight.

12 Labourers on site and 4 Brick Layers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman / Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.