Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project (30036 Views)

Swimming Pool Construction in Nigeria / Swimming Pool Construction And Maintenance / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Salliet(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Love that depression on the giant pillars where the external light will be...
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Salliet:
Love that depression on the giant pillars where the external light will be...

Thanks very much.
In fact you would love it more when you see the animation.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Dennis3D:

Thanks very much.
In fact you would love it more when you see the animation.

I have gotta agree with you, this a very nice design.
I would have love to see the pillars go up straight same format from the ground, instead of those small pillars on top. (Just for my eyes o.)

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:19am On Jul 11, 2020
mufutau55:

I have gotta agree with you, this a very nice design.
I would have love to see the pillars go up straight same format from the ground, instead of those small pillars on top. (Just for my eyes o.)

Hajji M.

Sure thing Sir.
We are on it.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Follow us for more updates here today
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lintel and Colums done today

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by coldcandy: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Well done chief. You are not alone, we are following you.

Dennis3D:
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Oliran(f): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dennis3D:
Well done sir, following back to back.
What's the mix ratio for your concrete?
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
coldcandy:
Well done chief. You are not alone, we are following you.

Thank you.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oliran:

Are you a client or a contractor?

Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oliran:

Just asking.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
The animation of this design is almost ready.
Would share the YouTube link when it's fully ready.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by PtBlank: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice job. Following to see the end result

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2020
PtBlank:
Nice job. Following to see the end result

Thank you for following.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Oliran(f): 3:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Dennis3D:

Just asking.

grin grin, I am a potential client, though I never get money buy land.

My questions are getting too much abi, no vex I am seriously learning from your thread.

You mean 1:2:4 and 1:4:8.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
See the recent 3D of this project.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by ajaosaheed12(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2020
I am very happy to throw this opportunity out for interested people in Nigeria , affordable price of land and property in wome ,ibafo 30km to Berger , free inspection before negotiation ,3 bedroom flat and 2 apartment in one compound ,for more enquiry you can call me on 09026758484 or 07065997105.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2020
ajaosaheed12:
I am very happy to throw this opportunity out for interested people in Nigeria , affordable price of land and property in wome ,ibafo 30km to Berger , free inspection before negotiation ,3 bedroom flat and 2 apartment in one compound ,for more enquiry you can call me on 09026758484 or 07065997105.

Is this thread the best place to throw it in?

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
We are currently on our new scope.
And we are already at its foundation too...
Security and Gen House.

Security House is self contain with kitchen and toilet + Bath.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by AvalonSpace(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sir, is this DPC not low?
Dennis3D:
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
AvalonSpace:
Sir, is this DPC not low?

No Sir. It's not.
It's 500mm above the normal ground level
Site level is higher than the road level.
I have explained in page 1 earlier. Go and check it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
... More updates coming

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by BBBB20(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
What was strip footing thickness and pad footing thickness??
What ur mix ratio
I think in construction term we have foundation tie beam as ground beam
And foundation plinth beam as chaining or at natural ground level?
Am I correct,because a nairaland ask of ground beam,base on pictures for the foundation work,I didn't see groundbeam but plinthbeam overhead the blocks u laid,

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2020
More 3D images of the building

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2020
BBBB20:
What ur mix ratio
Am I correct,because a nairaland ask of ground beam,base on pictures for the foundation work,I didn't see groundbeam but plinthbeam overhead the blocks u laid,

Are you asking a question or trying to lecture the builder?
You are not the owner of the project, so why does he has to show you anything.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by valencia2012(m): 1:31am On Jul 13, 2020
BBBB20:
What ur mix ratio

What's your motive?
Its either you want to teach or learn. But please do it constructively and responsibly.

4 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:36am On Jul 13, 2020
Swimming Pool area Day and Night Views

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by AvalonSpace(m): 3:50am On Jul 13, 2020
It's OK.
Dennis3D:

No Sir. It's not.
It's 500mm above the normal ground level
Site level is higher than the road level.
I have explained in page 1 earlier. Go and check it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2020
AvalonSpace:
It's OK.

Thumbs
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Site Update today
The security house and Gen house is taking shape.
Security house is self contain with kitchen, toilet and bath with sizeable bed space.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2020
We just uncovered the front pillars today for the first time.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dutycalls04: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Following patiently. I can see both solid and hollow blocks being used in this project. My questions are:
1. are you using a combination of solid and hollow blocks in the building?
2. if yes, then what part of the building do you use solid blocks and what part do you use hollow blocks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs Mikano Office In VI Lagos (Photos) / TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.