Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project (31166 Views)

Swimming Pool Construction in Nigeria / Swimming Pool Construction And Maintenance / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
mufutau55:
Surely following.

Hajji M.
Good day sir. Longest time!

Following earnestly

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by mufutau55(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dennis3D:
Day 8 On site.
Day 1 of Ground Floor Works.
We formed and kicked off to 6 coarse straight.
12 Labourers on site and 4 Brick Layers.

Wow! Really moving. With no fund problem... house will be ready for move-in within 3 months o. I like the way you work. Keep up the good work o.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
mufutau55:

Wow! Really moving. With no fun problem... house will be ready for move-in within 3 months o. I like the way you work. Keep up the good work o.

Hajji M.

Thank you sir for following up always
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Good day sir. Longest time!

Following earnestly
.. Thank you for following up with us. Feel free to ask questions
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Keep following
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:05am On Jul 07, 2020
On this Day - Day 8 On site and Officially Day 1 of Ground Floor Works. This is where we are.
We got here with 12 Labour and 4 Bricklayer OK site. 12 labour was for a reason though coz the blocks are exceptionally heavy. So some labour are dedicated to only carry them.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Keep following up with us
Precision is everything and we pay attention to details.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Critical points are followed.
See the site Concrete...
Minimum of 5inches to 7 inches averagely...

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Oliran(f): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning Oga Dennis, I have been a silent folllower. Please I have few questions to ask if you don't mind.

1. You said the blocks are heavy, did you mould the blocks yourself? If yes, how many blocks did you mould from a bag of cement?

2. What's the spacing of the links for the column, they kind of look like 500mm spacing to me, maybe it's the camera Sha.

That will be all for now, thank you sir.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Oliran:
Good morning Oga Dennis, I have been a silent folllower. Please I have few questions to ask if you don't mind.

1. You said the blocks are heavy, did you mould the blocks yourself? If yes, how many blocks did you mould from a bag of cement?

2. What's the spacing of the links for the column, they kind of look like 500mm spacing to me, maybe it's the camera Sha.

That will be all for now, thank you sir.
Have a great day!

Thank you for your questions.
1. It's hand mould they do here. About 33 - 35 per bag and their mould here is different.

2. 250mm spacing is the links. 10mm full.
But there are other technicalities we bring in to it too. So before you do it ensure that you are going to get it right

5 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2020
... More updates coming today
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by folmus: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dennis3D:
... More updates coming today

Looking forward
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Oliran(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dennis3D:

Thank you for your questions.
1. It's hand mould they do here. About 33 - 35 per bag and their mould here is different.

2. 250mm spacing is the links. 10mm full.
But there are other technicalities we bring in to it too.

Thank you for your response Engineer.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2020
folmus:

Looking forward

We have started the construction of the front pillars. Firstly, we set it out too.

Secondly the digging commenced.
It's a huge pillar.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Find time to visit our animation videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zM9QDnkNzw
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning all.
Sorry for not updating yesterday. The site robot kept me away from uploading or even writing.

Meanwhile this is where we are at Day 9. We are at Lintel Level already.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2020
We have equally done the front pillars.
Would be updating it here today still.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by DaniellaDokubo(f): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Dennis3D:
We have equally done the front pillars.
Would be updating it here today still.
Nice stuff you are doing here my Engineer. kudos to you and your team.
However in addition to the regular details and updates, one of the hallmarks of great threads in the properties sections is updates with cost implications. Cost of materials, cost of labour, cost of milestone/stages of the construction work, how you have managed to keep cost comparatively down for your client whilst maintaining structural integrity.
I will love to live in and have a beautiful project done, but when it costs me an untold cutthroat fortune, then it's no more beautiful.
Just my little suggestion sir. up

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
DaniellaDokubo:
Nice stuff you are doing here my Engineer. kudos to you and your team.
However in addition to the regular details and updates, one of the hallmarks of great threads in the properties sections is updates with cost implications. Cost of materials, cost of labour, cost of milestone/stages of the construction work, how you have managed to keep cost comparatively down for your client whilst maintaining structural integrity.
I will love to live in and have a beautiful project done, but when it costs me an untold cutthroat fortune, then it's no more beautiful.
Just my little suggestion sir. up

Your suggestion is duly noted
When am at the decking and done with it. I will give the cost here. So ensure you keep following to see it yourself. Coz thats the major milestone target we have as an estimated target of completion

4 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
After a few review this morning.
Client decided we can kick start the security And Gen House this morning...

Below are the picture speaks.
We also reviewed the positioning of the security house and adopted a new option just this morning.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
The beauty of working with us lies in the fact that we constantly update client with visual 3D model should there be any need for review during construction.

This enables client understand more about what we want to do even before we do them.

See Options A and B below.
We finally adopted that of B

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
We have started preparing for decking too as carpenters are doing the lintel formworks.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
See an updated version of this project here...
The beauty of working with us is we constantly update our design in line with modern trends while carrying client along in the design update process before the actual construction is done.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Keep following for more updates
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Keep following up with us
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Abdomox: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2020
You are doing well. Kudos.

What's the size of the land pls?
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Abdomox:
You are doing well. Kudos.

What's the size of the land pls?

The land is so so big o o. It's a family land. Up to 100m in length and 18m in width

It can enter more 3 Duplex like this in it.
I will probably get an overview of the plot with a Drone camera in 3D model so that you see it.

Also would be doing the animation of the model soon to show everything in real time 3D World.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Rain is falling here today. That's gonna delay us for today...

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Work update from the carpenters and Welders just now the rain has slowed down.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 2 Feared Dead, 40 Trapped / Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.