Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (57451 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
for fashion and swag
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Reelmii: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
light099:

The guy is right. Different body dirt pileup on the beads, coupled with the fact that most of these ladies are dirty.
Some don't remove the bead, they go to the loo and have their bath with it.

But you know, sexual pleasure and lust defies hygiene. That's why some guys are carried away with it, regardless of being dirty or not. Not many care about hygiene, as long as sex or related comes to play.

Ironically it doesn't work like that. It's like wearing your boxers or pant while having your bath, it gets dirtier not cleaner. The body dirt and soap get stuck on it, and even more would be washed down on it, when you're rinsing with water.
Like I said, sex and sexual activities are not so hygienic, but people pay the price because of the pleasure.

I understand you're a lady and the sentiment would be there. I never said I dislike waist beads, except that I don't pretend. Even though I like many things, most times I'm frank enough to state the obvious about them.

You're right, boxers and beads are not the same. It was just an example.
Beads wrapped around the waist continue to get layers of dirt. Although it might not be something that could be noticed easily. Especially waist beads have different places to accumulate dirt - the overlapping turnings, the joints, the string etc.

Funny thing is, for some ladies, the first day they use the beads, it would never be removed until years later. Now tell me how you expect such to remain clean.
guy u no get point abeg, u dont like it and i agree, but that it is dirty, that is just ur mind set
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by michoim(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
HeadNigga:
So that their yansh will shake well well and enter your eye
Seducing spirit...marine spirit things
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eileene:

lol no nah
They always link it to the marine spirits that's all and people tend to see you as a loose girl

Lol. Unnecessary stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Aimerosa25(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
toobusy:
girls say something ........cos am currently having a serious issue with my girl cos of this waste bead........
there is nothing wrong with it ,it depends on how u look at it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Chitumu: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Those beads is a big turn off for me , I don't just like it for any reason, I see girls that wear it as harlots and ogbanje angry
pls refer to ur signature.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Z0ie(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
Zoie:
Sorry for you undecided
[/s]
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Z0ie(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
Zoie:

Exactly angelfrost. So many zealots on nairaland, terrorists trying to force everyone to follow their way else... Hell. Righteousness89 comes to mind.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Aimerosa25(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Mrlazarus:

You’ve said it all,but to add a little more, Ladies believe men find waist beads so sexy,they believe beads will always catch the attention of men,so that is why they like to flash a little of the beads sometimes.
; hahaha nothing like that will happen unless the string is not strong enough .
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by paul100(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
I know girls wear waist beads for fashion but in these modern days, more than 50% girls that wear this beads are either prostitutes(olosho) or very wayward.
Though the beads are beautiful but because of what most girls use it for,i hate seeing it.Just the way guys that dye their hairs to different colors are mostly known to be yahoo boy,cultist etc so if i dye my hair now that is what people will think of me.
So if you are a girl wearing waist bead and you are looking for husband just know the few good guys out there will see you as those girls that are into something.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by crazycrypto710: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
sylve11:

...as i take you from the back LMAO grin grin cool
I met this chic with one that glows in the dark, kryptonite green glow. it gave that doggy style a spark.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by VickyRotex(f): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
so you dey answer person? All this while wey I dey mention you why you dey bone face for me like person wey God create on the 7th day wey God rest. If you like go press ban button for me. To look for your trouble just dey hungry me like shawarma. Vickyrotex come see person wey dey ban me o and anytime wey she dey duty for kitchen for nairaland kitchen, na small food she dey always serve me like sey I be devil tongue tongue

Your craze level no be here at all grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Utanisco(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bro I asked one gal this particular question few weeks ago
She said there is no reason
Only for wearing sake

Nonsense set of people
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
If you are a lady here and u love waist bead, quote ME
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Sewa90(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
toobusy:
girls say something ........cos am currently having a serious issue with my girl cos of this waste bead........

It's no biggie bro,I use it and it's just for fashion,it's nothing serious
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
myettiallah:
Lol.. Pun intended
LOL
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Denko2721987(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
To give Gs something to hold unto while exploring for crude oil deep down their reservoir cool grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Chitumu:
pls refer to ur signature.
undecided

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Grateful02(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
The ladies are hiding their face now as guys are answering so I asked if the guys answering are " girlsGuys"
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Franktom247(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
heykims:
Just for fashion, some guys like it on their babes. And there's nothing like waist beads prevent pregnancy, it's hoax.

who know no go know dey there make pant wear u
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Inkling(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
UCMax1:
And what is immoral about this topic? out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh

Make I no just reason your matter

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by UCMax1: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Inkling:

Make I no just reason your matter
Abeg reason am! your comment ends here on NL....jonsing guy
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by BABANGBALI: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Your craze level no be here at all grin grin
I know sey you dey fare that babe. You no want make she ban you. Unlike me wey ban dey always hungry me like shawarma
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by supereagle(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Don't say ur wife is submissive when u av money. Hard time defines a genuinely submissive wife. Some women only submit to money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
tuna4servi:
Just for fashion
Not all o..one elderly Yoruba man ones told me never to have or Bleep a lady with bids on her waist. he said some of them are charm. but how can one kn the one that's no charm is d pro.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by VickyRotex(f): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]I know sey you dey fare that babe. You no want make she ban you.[/s] Unlike me wey ban dey always hungry me like shawarma

Na real fare. SMH!!! Wait, is Mynd male or female? this one you're referring to him/her as "She"
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by BABANGBALI: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Na real fare. SMH!!! Wait, is Mynd male or female? this one you're referring to him/her as "She"
to even right her name dey fare you. Anyways, to answer you question she is boat of them
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by VickyRotex(f): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
to even right her name dey fare you. Anyways, to answer you question she is boat of them

RIP English cry cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by truthhurts2: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
It is finished... You just killed ENGLISH grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Changing Their Clothes For A Wedding On Festac Road" (Photos) / 20 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities In Africa 2013 / What Are You Wearing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.