Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Facebook Love,hmmm! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Love,hmmm! (1878 Views)

hmmm / Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men / Facebook Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by 190: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2011
jay bee:

I'm sure u r talking abt Jaybee the impostor cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jaybee what happened to creamish,mygoldie,queeneve and your 37 other wives
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
Jaybee

I thought I was your love? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Woke4all(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lol

Woke what is the koko? answer my question first.
that's a private discussion grin wink
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Mygoldie(f): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
Woke4all:

that's a private discussion grin wink

what's private about the koko? undecided undecided
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by jaybee3(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

Jaybee what happened to creamish,mygoldie,queeneve and your 37 other wives
soweeeee grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

Jaybee

I thought I was your love? cry cry cry cry cry
NL love baby wink
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Woke4all(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie:

what's private about the koko? undecided undecided
that's why it's the koko. wink wink
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
jay bee:

soweeeee grin grin grin grin grin
NL love baby wink

Your NL love? Oh, I have been demoted huh? It all good. I won't tell them about our "time" together. cry cry
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by jaybee3(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
time together angry angry angry angry
You trying to cock block now ain't u Q angry angry angry angry
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
You can have your hookers. I am done with you. cry cry cry

I hope she pee on you while mounting the horse. angry angry
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Mygoldie(f): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
@Woke,i'm not a Dbanj fan,as for that,i don't like the koko. cool
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by jaybee3(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You can have your hookers. I am done with you. cry cry cry

I hope she pee on you while mounting the horse. angry angry
Laughing so hard that i might have cracked me ribs. Guess i need to go get it checked out.
Crazy Q tongue
Howz the wkd going though?
Taking good care of Strong Man Mr Chima?
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Woke4all(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie:

@Woke,i'm not a Dbanj fan,as for that,i don't like the koko. cool
tongue cry
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
jay bee:

Laughing so hard that i might have cracked me ribs. Guess i need to go get it checked out.
Crazy Q tongue
Howz the wkd going though?
Taking good care of Strong Man Mr Chima?

I am good and Mr. Chima is with his boys watching FOOTBALL! So I can get some work done before he come back home. How you know that his name in the bedroom? shocked

Wait, let me check to see if my bedroom wired!
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by jaybee3(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2011
Don't need a Phd in Quantum Physics to decipher that only a strong man can excite you to extent that you get high early mornings (You know feeling all happy and stuffs hence u always acting like u high on cheap peanut butter)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2011
I suggest you tell the Queen she need to stop importing cheap peanut butter. I am always vibrant and very active in life. Maybe you are not use to the EXUBERANT Woman like me. wink
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by jaybee3(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
Thought you is the Queen shocked shocked
No
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by vertexroya(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2011
*****VERTEX ENTERS**********

[size=14pt]
@MYGOLDIE
true talk,how can one fall-inlove with an E-guy/girl?
[/size]

[size=15pt]I've recorded that against your name
[/size]
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by koolchicco: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
vertexroya:

*****VERTEX ENTERS**********

[size=14pt][/size]

[size=15pt]I've recorded that against your name
[/size]

Hahahaha. It'll be held against her in due course. grin grin grin
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 31, 2011
can someone pls explain to me how you can "DATE" someone you have never met physically?! bwaaah, what an oxymoron!
there is nothing wrong with two people communicating/getting to know each other online but to call what they have "dating" is far fetched. . . . . . . . . . . . they are getting acquainted with one another, AT BEST, nada mas!

the sad part is that some people DO fall in love with strangers online(thats what they truly are) but thats a fantasy rather than dating as you dont physically know that person.
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2011
MRBROWNJ,

They are mistaken LUST for love. Love does not happen overnight and there is no love in first sight either. You can't love someone you don't know if that was the case then everybody would be in love.
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

MRBROWNJ,

They are mistaken LUST for love. Love does not happen overnight and there is no love in first sight either. You can't love someone you don't know if that was the case then everybody would be in love.

hmmm. interesting point sis. smiley
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

MRBROWNJ,

yeah lust but also desperation for a mate, idle, false expectations, weakness due to loneliness etc
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2011
Well, that too. I didn't want to say it like that. They already crying I am too blunt. I agree.
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by MrsChima1(f): 4:23am On Jan 31, 2011
Hey suga@Mz Dark! grin
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Woke4all(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

can someone pls explain to me how you can "DATE" someone you have never met physically?! bwaaah, what an oxymoron!
there is nothing wrong with two people communicating/getting to know each other online but to call what they have "dating" is far fetched. . . . . . . . . . . . they are getting acquainted with one another, AT BEST, nada mas!

the sad part is that some people DO fall in love with strangers online(thats what they truly are) but thats a fantasy rather than dating as you dont physically know that person.

Dating is the process people go through when they want to
meet and/or get involved with
potential romantic and/or sexual
partners.

Dating is how people
get to know each other and determine if someone is a suitable partner for them.

We hv many types of Dating and what they are having is online dating so MrBrownJay don't get it twisted it's POSSIBLE to date someone you haven't met before .
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^i completely agree with what you are saying but you forgot to put PHYSICALLY in your little segment. i guess we have a VERY different view of what dating IS.

in my world, dating is the physical activities done by a couple, what they physically share TOGETHER in order to get to know one another in an friendlier  or intimate fashion.

in my world, you cant "date" via webcam, you cant "date" from the other side of the world, you cant "date" via email. . . . . . . . . . . all this stuff is called CORRESPONDENCE (or stay in touch, at best).

I am sorry to say (and crack a rib about it) but i have NEVER heard of "online dating" per se! thanks for enlightening me bro, bwaaaaah!
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Woke4all(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^i completely agree with what you are saying but you forgot to put PHYSICALLY in your little segment. i guess we have a VERY different view of what dating IS.

in my world, dating is the physical activities done by a couple, what they physically share TOGETHER in order to get to know one another in an friendlier  or intimate fashion.

in my world, you cant "date" via webcam, you cant "date" from the other side of the world, you cant "date" via email. . . . . . . . . . . all this stuff is called CORRESPONDENCE (or stay in touch, at best).

I am sorry to say (and crack a rib about it) but i have NEVER heard of "online dating" per se! thanks for enlightening me bro, bwaaaaah!

Add PHYSICALLY will only contradict my definition. angry angry
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^to do something together PHYSICALLY is what dating is all about. dating someone that is NOT physically present is unheard of, in my world.
yes this whole online process is supposedly called "online dating" but its just a term and has nothing to do with any dating.
there are a lot of "dating" websites out there and the only thing they do is put people in contact with each other.
the "dating will only happen when they finally PHYSICALLY MEET, until then its simple getting to know someone via correspondence.

also there is DATING (like saying someone is your date for the evening), and DATING (like saying i am dating someone). two different meaning but nevertheless impossible without any prior physical contact.
anyway to each their own!
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by Woke4all(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2011
In your world? Then it's ok.
Re: My Facebook Love,hmmm! by phrancz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? / Why Cant Our Gurls Adopt This Style Too? / It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.