Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men (3655 Views)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Facebook Love / My Facebook Love,hmmm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
I am using this medium to warn nairalanders especially the men who think it is only females who fall victims of facebook love turns fatal.

My neighbour's nephew have become victim of a lady she met via facebook. He met this lady on facebook and he invited her to lagos from the east yesterday being friday. They spent the night together and this morning he was found dead in the hotel room he lodged with the lady. Unfortunately,the lady had checked out of the hotel before it was found out that the guy was dead. Her whereabout couldn't be traced as she left with the guy's phones.
He was just 25years old. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
who still does such athing? shocked shocked

the girl must be from APC grin grin

op no kill me oooo tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: who still does such athing? shocked shocked

the girl must be from APC grin grin

op no kill me oooo tongue tongue

Your comment is uncalled for..

Op, thanks for d advice.. But I think people should be wiser than this...
With things happening everywhere..

11 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Miscellaneous(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
see wetin I dey talk!
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Op, thanks for d advice.. But I think people should be wiser than me...
thank you very much.

Please Obinoscopy or mukina2, this thread should be on FP.
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Op, thanks for d advice.. But I think people should be wiser than me...

y cant you take a common joke

or is this an attempt to woo madam HEY PEE SEE .......berem
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

y cant you take a common joke

or is this an attempt to woo madam HEY PEE SEE .......berem

Some jokes are expensive you know...

Nah, its not..

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
berem: thank you very much.

Please Obinoscopy or mukina2, this thread should be on FP.

Uwc..
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Some jokes are expensive you know...

Nah, its not..

make i believe u because say u be guy

but in kitty matters no man is to be trusted
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

make i believe u because say u be guy

but in kitty matters no man is to be trusted

Lol.. U funny bro...
Well, this is a faceless forum, can't take anything serious until I'm convinced..
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by shegsrules(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Men should wise up were women are, u dating a woman n she dey church d write prayer request for her to marry another man. Women CHAI!!! Akwai jesu fa

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by dytbabe: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh God
This is terrible
Not only FB, every social media, even those u meet one on one
May God help us all
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by yorex2011: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh my God.. This is just terrible...
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by bennygreat1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thanks for the info@op.. A lesson for all guyz.. Including Me!!! May his soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by farano(f): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by scribble: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
facebook i s good for watching videos and messaging people you have no other way to reach for whatever reason

some good memes there too...

besides all the babes are on twitter and IG

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Tyche(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
oh well
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
na wa oooo
Omalicha wetin happen na?
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by psychologist(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe: Oh God
This is terrible
Not only FB, every social media, even those u meet one on one
May God help us all
pls add nairaland to dt list.... lipsrsealed
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by jakiedudu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Facebook is boring anyway. Never involve ya self in online dating.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by psychologist(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
xo u go arnd viewing anything in (f) dp api.......continu daris ..... Ooo grin
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by dytbabe: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
psychologist: pls add nairaland to dt list.... lipsrsealed

Share ur own experience with a NL 'chick'
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by emmanwandud(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
HmMmop u can lie. Pishure. Of d dead man or piscure of d invited lady escaping. Pls nairaland isn't a place where beerparlour or saloon gists can make FP.true journalism entails credibiity.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by psychologist(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Share ur own experience with a NL 'chick'
abeg u get tecno charger der mai charge 1st wink
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by zeb04(f): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh this is just so sad sad,but how do you spend the night comfortably with someone you havnt met before!why do pple take so much risk?

Guys don't be so overjoyed you have found a cheap girl,she might just be death waiting to happen same goes to the ladies.
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Say No! To Online Dating. lipsrsealed. R.I.P to the man..

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by dytbabe: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
psychologist: abeg u get tecno charger der mai charge 1st wink

U well?
grin grin
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by durella4(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mehn dis s bad news,anyway d guy ws after sex.U just meet a gal on social network d next tinz u jump in2 a hotel rum with her after hearin series of tinz dat re going on nw tro d social network.Atleast he should ve taken her out 4 a sitout orh invite d gal 2 his place.

Anyway even if u spread d news on CNN sum peepz will still nt hear so no nid.
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
berem: I am using this medium to warn nairalanders especially the men who think it is only females who fall victims of facebook love turns fatal.

My neighbour's nephew have become victim of a lady she met via facebook. He met this lady on facebook and he invited her to lagos from the east yesterday being friday. They spent the night together and this morning he was found dead in the hotel room he lodged with the lady. Unfortunately,the lady had checked out of the hotel before it was found out that the guy was dead. Her whereabout couldn't be traced as she left with the guy's phones.
He was just 25years old. embarassed

The bolded is what will expose her.

Greediness.

With the guys line in the phones or the original packs of the phone, she might be traced.

Young men and women, please do marry on time and avoid the dangers of premarital sex..

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by NickiRoman: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2014
hmmmmn
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by farano(f): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I dey o. Goodnight n sweet dreams smiley
psychologist: xo u go arnd viewing anything in (f) dp api.......continu daris ..... Ooo grin
He's my darling tongue
Re: Warning To Those Of You Who Still Do "Facebook Love" Especially Men by bokoslayer: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Looking back, I realised how careless we have been with numerous doggings and hook ups with total strangers on facebook, fabswingers, plentyoffish, blackplanet etc

As God don save me ehn, na only face me I face you love I dey o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl / HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? / Hillarious Names Naija Guys Often Call Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.