Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours (46822 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Iceberg3: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2020
May God help her..... meanwhile,her brothers are on here searching seriously for rats and cockroaches on every Igbo thread. grin
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Iknowhow: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2020
izibili44:
No matter what you are passing through in life. Suicide should not be an option.
Pray not to be in some people's shoe. It is really and until you experience it , Yu will not understand. It is not their fault. Nobody wants to die.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Ishaquine(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2020
sylve11:
This is so sad... sad

back to the topic, why is it that poor men changes to beast when their wives do not give consent to sex most times? I keep wondering.....You hardly hear of people who sets their minds on inventions or building good legacies etc, tottering their waists for 30 minutes pleasure they keep fantasizing all their lives.
Obviously, Poverty and sex seems to go together and the result is what we are experiencing in this part of the world. sad cool
You don't know what most of the rich people are doing, they you won't hear about it because they would care about ruining their reputation. They also have money to go out with different women without anyone knowing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by biggy00000(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
May she find the help she needs to become happy again.
Then again tthis is Nigeria where Social Welfare is a joke.

When all our social worker graduate day work for bank/ do makeup business

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by IamGoke(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
There need to be more awareness about how wife/husband can report marital abuse.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Ikennamurphy: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
Princedapace:

Go thru my profile and check my comments. I am a real guy bro. I am Igbo from Abia state. Igbos and Yorubas are the most annoying humans in Nigeria. Two gifted tribes who have refused to do the right thing and allowed northerners to rule over them.

U are even shameless! U think life starts and ends in tribalism?
Shut up afonjaa.. U can never be igbo,.. Even if you're from Abia state that's likely the ibibio part.. Igbos don't breed low thinking people like u.. The thread isn't even about the Yoruba tribe per se but about a useless man frustrating his wife to the point of suicide and all u could do is to Derail and bring igbo in what isn't about igbos.. U gave yourself out afonjaa.. Be proud of your origin
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by materialwife: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Sucide is never an option, divorce him and hustle like other woman do to take care of your children.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by sylve11: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Ishaquine:
You don't know what most of the rich people are doing, they you won't hear about it because they would care about ruining their reputation. They also have money to go out with different women without anyone knowing.

You saw where i stated that those who sets their minds on inventing things and building legacies. I didn't say not having money, anyway From your quote, can i say sex is synonymous to poverty?. wink cool
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Dear woman!
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by airminem(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Unfortunate
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by izibili44: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Iknowhow:

Pray not to be in some people's shoe. It is really and until you experience it , Yu will not understand. It is not their fault. Nobody wants to die.
my brother I have seen worst. What some women do to their husband that makes some men commit suicide or kill the woman. I have seen more. I can't bring my own issue to the social media. Just cry to God. Believe in your self and say nothing in this world will pull me down. I have my slogan. I will over come what ever Challenges in this world. With God by your side. You will smile at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Lastmankc(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yoruba and Igbo people are what is wrong with Nigeria argue with your keyboards.
They find ways to tribalise everything
Guy, these two tribes are the problem of this country
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2020
She must have tooked made in Aba sniper and not the original
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
Guy, these two tribes are the problem of this country
see mumu talk. Allow them to go now.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2020
afecgivers:
Eyaah she isn't so smart...if na me nobody will catch me. Sincerely the world has gotten to a stage where the living envies the dead. Stand tall, be courageous and do not lose site...for the final trumpet is eminent.
a wise man i know once said Death is better than Living
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Tabbaz(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2020
People should take it easy on themselves o. Suicide is not the best way to deal with hardship of life. Better days are coming. Better dey come

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by litathom(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Duckham10:
Good morning.hunger might also drive me to the point of committing suicide.I haven't eaten since yesterday..00..35.325979...access bank
it better it drives you to that destination of suicide. We will be ones less scammer to worry about
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by airminem(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2020
sad
omooba969:
Some Nairaland posters need vetting before posting stuff coz some English and sentence construction can distort one's eyes and cause headache.

Won't be surprised if some of these posters are graduates. undecided

Wahala dey o! grin
WHAT DOES THESE HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Ishaquine(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
sylve11:

You saw where i stated that those who sets their minds on inventing things and building legacies. I didn't say not having money, anyway From your quote, can i say sex is synonymous to poverty?. wink cool
From my quote, there is nothing that says poverty is synonymous to sex. Those that set their minds on inventing also have sex but you don't hear about how they live their lives. The only people you hear things like this from are the poor because their lives are just out in the open for everyone to see. These things happen everwhere but you just don't hear it from the educated.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Seetto: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
DennisEche:
The bullion van thief has made Lagos resident not to breath. They can't actually breath because the man is holding them by the jugular.
Suicide is not an option
And the ones that commit suicide in anambla and upper iweke bridge is caused by tinubu, since tinubu is the covid-19 virus that is blocking the crebral hemisphere of your brain, you need to fumigate it..

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Tosdam(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
This country sef... Bad stories everywhere

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Tabbaz(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2020
litathom:
it better it drives you to that destination of suicide. We will be ones less scammer to worry about
don't be too harsh on him. What if he's telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Tabbaz(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
litathom:
don't be too harsh on him. What if he's telling the truth

Modified

The guy has been begging since April. Wtf
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by persius555(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Poverty is the bane in social value breakdown
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
never ever date/marry a broke Yoruba man.

nuff said.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by tiredoflife(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
sotall:
cool

Parents should learn to empower their girl child. It is not enough to raise them to be useful wives.

Empower them financially. Teach her how to make honest money to earn good living before she gets married.

It will help her all her life.

What If the parents dont know how to do so
U need to understand that the formula parents used isnt working in this new age
And most of the parents are as lost as many are

They grew up in the industrial age
Only to wake up in the information age.
It's a different ball game
They parents only understand money as savings
We are the once seeing money as investment
So dont blame them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by omooba969(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
airminem:
sad WHAT DOES THESE HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?
[/s]

You couldn't resist the urge grin, you just couldn't...cool
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by sheyitokz(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2020
some men of this ages are useless sha just imagine
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DennisEche(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Seetto:

And the ones the commit suicide in anambla and upper iweke bridge is caused by tinubu, since tinubu is the covid-19 virus that is blocking the crebral hemisphere of your brain, you need to fumigate it..
Where was Tinubu mentioned in my post or when has bullion van thief become name Tinubu.
Oga no vex me o
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by IYANGBALI: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
never ever date/marry a broke Yoruba man.
ode oponu
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by airminem(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Yes.
omooba969:
[s][/s]

You couldn't resist the urge grin, you just couldn't...cool
giving everyone a voice exacerbated the problem, but i refuse to believe giving everyone a way to discuss current issues on the same platform is inherently bad, in whatever way they can communicate okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.