Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours (46823 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by sylve11: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Ishaquine:
From my quote, there is nothing that says poverty is synonymous to sex. Those that set their minds on inventing also have sex but you don't hear about how they live their lives. The only people you hear things like this from are the poor because their lives are just out in the open for everyone to see. These things happen everwhere but you just don't hear it from the educated.

These people who sets their minds on inventing don't go engaging in sex often as their poor contemporaries. poor people with poor mentality ends up having communities while those who sets their goals on invrnting or making the world a better place through their actions, ends up building legacies. People who often turn on their minds on something beneficial to mankind, do not fancy sex a whole lot. cool
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by CreekCommando: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
You and your people voted a dead man as president! Since 2015, he has continually destroyed the economy. So, how do you expect a brainless man to give people good life when he himself has none?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by ogbanekanu(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
lack of dick might be the problem ma i will be your comforter and ur provider let link up
u useless oooo
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Seetto: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Princedapace:

No be lie! Im igbo but the biggest problem of Nigeria and especially, southern Nigeria are yorubas and igbos.

Those two tribes are something else. Tufiakwa.
Bro forget what is happening on nairaland, don't let them change your narrative of what is happening in the outside world, I live peacefully with my igbo neighbor and benefit from them economically..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by technuel: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Some Yorubas no Sabi marry woman
except the educated and enlightened ones. How can a man starve his wife and still be demanding excessive sex from her like she is one kind of wood or machine. In Anambra where I come from a woman should be taken good care of, loved cherished and supported by her Husband.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Seetto: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
DennisEche:

Where was Tinubu mentioned in my post or when has bullion van thief become name Tinubu.
Oga no vex me o
W
You bring it hot, when they hit you back the same way, you start denying yourself...

This is very bad for you as a person.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Unified07: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
never ever date/marry a broke Yoruba man.
You are talking from experience but I believe you that's the worst thing for a woman outside Yoruba will do
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by omooba969(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Shut up afonjaa.. U can never be igbo,.. Even if you're from Abia state that's likely the ibibio part.. Igbos don't breed low thinking people like u.. The thread isn't even about the Yoruba tribe per se but about a useless man frustrating his wife to the point of suicide and all u could do is to Derail and bring igbo in what isn't about igbos.. U gave yourself out afonjaa.. Be proud of your origin

@bolded,

It appears you're currently running on a spare brain.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Princedapace(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Shut up afonjaa.. U can never be igbo,.. Even if you're from Abia state that's likely the ibibio part.. Igbos don't breed low thinking people like u.. The thread isn't even about the Yoruba tribe per se but about a useless man frustrating his wife to the point of suicide and all u could do is to Derail and bring igbo in what isn't about igbos.. U gave yourself out afonjaa.. Be proud of your origin

U are shameless shaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2020
sylve11:
This is so sad... sad

back to the topic, why is it that poor men changes to beast when their wives do not give consent to sex most times? I keep wondering.....You hardly hear of people who sets their minds on inventions or building good legacies etc, tottering their waists for 30 minutes pleasure they keep fantasizing all their lives.
Obviously, Poverty and sex seems to go together and the result is what we are experiencing in this part of the world. sad cool

A lot of poor men in this country are equally idle, or not very gainfully employed... Sex simply becomes the available distraction or something to fill in the void.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by omooba969(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2020
airminem:
Yes. giving everyone a voice exacerbated the problem, but i refuse to believe giving everyone a way to discuss current issues on the same platform is inherently bad, in whatever way they can communicate okay.

Please read your comment again and see if you make any sense at all.

What message are you trying to pass across?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by cybriz82(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2020
To the girls that love bad boys...sheybi una Don see am..?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Ishaquine(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2020
sylve11:

These people who sets their minds on inventing don't go engaging in sex often as their poor contemporaries. poor people with poor mentality ends up having communities while those who sets their goals on invrnting or making the world a better place through their actions, ends up building legacies. People who often turn on their minds on something beneficial to mankind, do not fancy sex a whole lot. cool
Will they come out to tell you, 'I have been having sex a lot?'. All you hear from the educated is divorce but not the reasons for it. People are different whether creative minded or the poor, we different things to get what we want. Just look at the Dbanj case 'a creative and rich person'. So don't judge people by others behaviour

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Corporate2020: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Dating a broke Igbo man is worse. He will use you to traffic drugs and for prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by mattfeuter(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2020
sotall:
cool

Parents should learn to empower their girl child. It is not enough to raise them to be useful wives.

Empower them financially. Teach her how to make honest money to earn good living before she gets married.

It will help her all her life.

So apt!
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Billygee2u: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
lack of dick might be the problem ma i will be your comforter and ur provider let link up
Animal can't ever change to human no matter what. Animal is Animal,which you're. Go back to your cage dog
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by omooba969(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2020
technuel:
Some Yorubas no Sabi marry woman
except the educated and enlightened ones. How can a man starve his wife and still be demanding excessive sex from her like she is one kind of wood or machine. In Anambra where I come from a woman should be taken good care of, loved cherished and supported by her Husband.

Please don't go there ok grin cheesy ...just don't go there. grin
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by MedicH: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Princedapace:

No be lie! Im igbo but the biggest problem of Nigeria and especially, southern Nigeria are yorubas and igbos.

Those two tribes are something else. Tufiakwa.

Can you support this preposterous and utterly absurd assertion with one reason?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by alizma: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Mentally or financially broke
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
May she find the help she needs to become happy again.
Then again tthis is Nigeria where Social Welfare is a joke.
A Nigeria where SOCIAL WELFARE IS A JOKE. you can't say it any better. I hope the woman still lives at the said address. Anyone with a useful contact, please reach me asap.

All what our leaders know is make and break the rules,steal from the masses and leave crumbs for them to feed on. Covid-19 has really exposed their level of loyalty to the masses who always go out willingly to vote them in anticipation of a new lease of life. They say people should stay at home on empty stomach but same people are flying private jets upandan and ended up catching covid-19. Maybe they thought covid-19 would only infect and kill the hapless and helpless masses. God is great!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by omooba969(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
cybriz82:
To the girls that love bad boys...sheybi una Don see am..?

What's wrong with loving bad boys?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by dahbosswinky(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2020
for this cold weather
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by alizma: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
sotall:
cool

Parents should learn to empower their girl child. It is not enough to raise them to be useful wives.

Empower them financially. Teach her how to make honest money to earn good living before she gets married.

It will help her all her life.
That aspect is rather getting worse by the day. They are almost not willing to do something meaningful these days. The ficus is on marriage, unfortunately most them have nothing to offer.
A lady without means of feeding and clothing herself shouldn't go into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by ictplotter(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Seriously I don't pity for women who suffer domestic and marital abuses. Go and check their history. U will see how they useless and reject their God sent husband for be truthful to them during courtship and marry their boyfriends with fake love. Who at the time of courtship allure them with materials, money and fake love under pretence. Nigeria girls don't like or marry guys, who are sincere and truthful to them during courtship, They prefer the fake life and marital trap guys. Enjoy ur life MA, karma is real. When the going was sweet, we were not inform.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Princedapace(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2020
MedicH:

Can you support this preposterous and utterly absurd assertion with one reason?

The two tribes are always fighting one another.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Simbrixton(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yoruba and Igbo people are what is wrong with Nigeria argue with your keyboards.
They find ways to tribalise everything

Edit: I am happy that some Igbos and Yorubas are admiting it THAT IS A STEP FORWARD I appreciate you guys for admiting it. You people will go far in life.

for those who still refuse to admit it imagine if all 248 other ethnic groups in Nigeria decided to go at each others throat the same exact way Igbos and Yorubas go at each other EVERY SINGLE DAY on NAIRALAND just imagine.

Imagine you are an Hausa, fulani, Ibibio etc would you rather have a president who is Yoruba or Igbo or someone who is Jukum, Ijaw or just any other group that is not Yoruba or Igbo. Ask your non Yoruba & Igbo friends to find out or make a poll online but I'm sure the Igbos and Yorubas would rig the online poll lol

Don't let your ego be so fragile, that you react easily, Yes you owe me nothing but we are neighbors your right stops where mine begins, nobody likes noisy, show off neighbors. that was why Goodluck Jonathan from a state with only 8 local governments became president and not any of the Igbos who people thought would be president and now it is why Tinubu will not become president nobody likes noisy show offs. Especially if those people are "champions of their tribes" like Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Tinubu, Ishaq Akintola etc people from other tribes will ALWAYS go for whom they perceive is the lesser of 2 evils, the least radical. That is why Igbos would support Atiku over Buhari if not because of Jagabans change of mind Buhari would not have won.

In all Remember Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups not 2 or 4 dont be decieved Ijaw has 6 states Igbo has 5, the way you have millions of people Tiv, Jukun, Ijaw, all have millions of people, Yoruba alone or Igbo alone can not rule Nigeria, you need to work with other ethnic groups so learn to be accomodating, clip your tongues.

If you continue seeing everybody else as OTHER instead of Nigerians, I can assure you you will keep losing and Nigeria as a whole will suffer for it, the Hausas you people think are one are merely accomodating each other there is tension between them Hausas see fulani's as Bush people, mamfa have their issues if you are smart strategists you will go round and find allies but instead you stay in your houses hurling abuses at EVERY SINGLE tribe/person that is not yours.

Hausa-fulani have been successful because they made Ninzom tribe feel like they are Hausas they made Ngweshe people feel welcome make Nupe people feel at home so these ethnic groups do not feel threatened when an Hausa rules them the same cannot be said of the Ibibio people living next to the Igbos or the Ijaws living next to the Yorubas

Let me stop here enough knowledge for today

The fact that you people are saying I am Afonjaa shows just how bad things are. I am not Yoruba neither am I Igbo or Hausa I'm just telling you people the truth. Take it or leave it, the truth is the truth. Travel and learn.
I stopped reading when u linked Nnamdi kanu and tinubu
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by MedicH: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Princedapace:

[s]The two tribes are always fighting one another. [/s]

Nonsense

How are igbos the problem of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.