Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours (46812 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by AsawanaDgreat: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Suicide is not an option pls
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by sylve11: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

A lot of poor men in this country are equally idle, or not very gainfully employed... Sex simply becomes the available distraction or something to fill in the void.

True! cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by dijitech: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Thank God for her life. Remember, when there is life there is hope!
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Simbrixton:
I stopped reading when u linked Nnamdi kanu and tinubu

I'm not saying they are the same all round however you will admit that they are both prercieved as "champions of their tribes" people fighting for their personal interest and their "people's" interest aka tribal interests instead of the interest of all of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Simbrixton(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I'm not saying they are the same all round however you will admit that they are both prercieved as "champions of their tribes" people fighting for their personal interest and their "people's" interest aka tribal interests instead of the interest of all of Nigeria
kanu and adeyinka grandson dey dsame set bro not tinubu
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by solochiben(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yoruba and Igbo people are what is wrong with Nigeria argue with your keyboards.
They find ways to tribalise everything

Edit: I am happy that some Igbos and Yorubas are admiting it THAT IS A STEP FORWARD I appreciate you guys for admiting it. You people will go far in life.

for those who still refuse to admit it imagine if all 248 other ethnic groups in Nigeria decided to go at each others throat the same exact way Igbos and Yorubas go at each other EVERY SINGLE DAY on NAIRALAND just imagine.

Imagine you are an Hausa, fulani, Ibibio etc would you rather have a president who is Yoruba or Igbo or someone who is Jukum, Ijaw or just any other group that is not Yoruba or Igbo. Ask your non Yoruba & Igbo friends to find out or make a poll online but I'm sure the Igbos and Yorubas would rig the online poll lol

Don't let your ego be so fragile, that you react easily, Yes you owe me nothing but we are neighbors your right stops where mine begins, nobody likes noisy, show off neighbors. that was why Goodluck Jonathan from a state with only 8 local governments became president and not any of the Igbos who people thought would be president and now it is why Tinubu will not become president nobody likes noisy show offs. Especially if those people are "champions of their tribes" like Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Tinubu, Ishaq Akintola etc people from other tribes will ALWAYS go for whom they perceive is the lesser of 2 evils, the least radical. That is why Igbos would support Atiku over Buhari if not because of Jagabans change of mind Buhari would not have won.

In all Remember Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups not 2 or 4 dont be decieved Ijaw has 6 states Igbo has 5, the way you have millions of people Tiv, Jukun, Ijaw, all have millions of people, Yoruba alone or Igbo alone can not rule Nigeria, you need to work with other ethnic groups so learn to be accomodating, clip your tongues.

If you continue seeing everybody else as OTHER instead of Nigerians, I can assure you you will keep losing and Nigeria as a whole will suffer for it, the Hausas you people think are one are merely accomodating each other there is tension between them Hausas see fulani's as Bush people, mamfa have their issues if you are smart strategists you will go round and find allies but instead you stay in your houses hurling abuses at EVERY SINGLE tribe/person that is not yours.

Hausa-fulani have been successful because they made Ninzom tribe feel like they are Hausas they made Ngweshe people feel welcome make Nupe people feel at home so these ethnic groups do not feel threatened when an Hausa rules them the same cannot be said of the Ibibio people living next to the Igbos or the Ijaws living next to the Yorubas

Let me stop here enough knowledge for today

The fact that you people are saying I am Afonjaa shows just how bad things are. I am not Yoruba neither am I Igbo or Hausa I'm just telling you people the truth. Take it or leave it, the truth is the truth. Travel and learn.

Abeg name the six Ijaw states
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by toprealman: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Country hard no be small,so many persons are battling depression.. Coro just made everything worst.. Its well o

Quick recovery madam!
Has nothing to do with the state of the country. She married an irresponsible husband. The financial quaqmire experienced country presently is also felt globally and people are still holding on.
The husband should be brought to book immediately.....and the needful done to the marriage.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Hypocrit: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Iknowhow:
You know what? If you really thin through within, you will see that you are not living. How can you make a serious issue about a tribe? Are even a human? Do you think ?.
You be Mumu. Knock head. Read the trash you posted and what he posted. Foolish meat.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
such a pity,the useless husband may be in a brothel wasting his life away or in Nairaland Ashewobearparlor thread writing nonsense.May God comfort her

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Hypocrit: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Princedapace:

Go thru my profile and check my comments. I am a real guy bro. I am Igbo from Abia state. Igbos and Yorubas are the most annoying humans in Nigeria. Two gifted tribes who have refused to do the right thing and allowed northerners to rule over them.

U are even shameless! U think life starts and ends in tribalism?
You dey mind the fool.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Caseless: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yoruba and Igbo people are what is wrong with Nigeria argue with your keyboards.
They find ways to tribalise everything

Edit: I am happy that some Igbos and Yorubas are admiting it THAT IS A STEP FORWARD I appreciate you guys for admiting it. You people will go far in life.

for those who still refuse to admit it imagine if all 248 other ethnic groups in Nigeria decided to go at each others throat the same exact way Igbos and Yorubas go at each other EVERY SINGLE DAY on NAIRALAND just imagine.

Imagine you are an Hausa, fulani, Ibibio etc would you rather have a president who is Yoruba or Igbo or someone who is Jukum, Ijaw or just any other group that is not Yoruba or Igbo. Ask your non Yoruba & Igbo friends to find out or make a poll online but I'm sure the Igbos and Yorubas would rig the online poll lol

Don't let your ego be so fragile, that you react easily, Yes you owe me nothing but we are neighbors your right stops where mine begins, nobody likes noisy, show off neighbors. that was why Goodluck Jonathan from a state with only 8 local governments became president and not any of the Igbos who people thought would be president and now it is why Tinubu will not become president nobody likes noisy show offs. Especially if those people are "champions of their tribes" like Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Tinubu, Ishaq Akintola etc people from other tribes will ALWAYS go for whom they perceive is the lesser of 2 evils, the least radical. That is why Igbos would support Atiku over Buhari if not because of Jagabans change of mind Buhari would not have won.

In all Remember Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups not 2 or 4 dont be decieved Ijaw has 6 states Igbo has 5, the way you have millions of people Tiv, Jukun, Ijaw, all have millions of people, Yoruba alone or Igbo alone can not rule Nigeria, you need to work with other ethnic groups so learn to be accomodating, clip your tongues.

If you continue seeing everybody else as OTHER instead of Nigerians, I can assure you you will keep losing and Nigeria as a whole will suffer for it, the Hausas you people think are one are merely accomodating each other there is tension between them Hausas see fulani's as Bush people, mamfa have their issues if you are smart strategists you will go round and find allies but instead you stay in your houses hurling abuses at EVERY SINGLE tribe/person that is not yours.

Hausa-fulani have been successful because they made Ninzom tribe feel like they are Hausas they made Ngweshe people feel welcome make Nupe people feel at home so these ethnic groups do not feel threatened when an Hausa rules them the same cannot be said of the Ibibio people living next to the Igbos or the Ijaws living next to the Yorubas

Let me stop here enough knowledge for today

The fact that you people are saying I am Afonjaa shows just how bad things are. I am not Yoruba neither am I Igbo or Hausa I'm just telling you people the truth. Take it or leave it, the truth is the truth. Travel and learn.
you're right.

However, there's no tension between hausa and fulani. No tribe in the north is threatened by the big ones.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
never ever date/marry a broke Yoruba man.
You made a great mistake and I think that's why most ladies with such a mentality end up not getting married while some would end up in the wrong hands. Anambra people in the house or those close to them would bear me witness . I have shared the story of one of of my relations here before, who had nothing, but was in love with an imo girl whom he met in school. He managed to secure a contract job and said he wanted to marry with his small earnings but the girl's family kicked against the union. It took the effort of her uncle and mum to calm the situation. Her sister was always deriding her for her decision to marry a poor yoruba boy. Now, they're both living in canada with good jobs and her mum had visited them to take care of babies 2ice. Her husband is a robotic engineer and earning big. Her sister who was once talking rubbish is neither here nor there. She married recently when her time was almost up and her husband beats her up all the time. The rich man she was waiting for never showed face. I have a neogbour who's a successful igboman. He beats the hell out of the wife all the time and he drinks a lot. I had called the security agents to wade into the matter which they did, without letting them know I made the calls. The man was arrested on a couple of occasions but later released after he promised to stop the nonsense. Recently, he still beat her and the woman is so young.

There was a similar incident which happened some years back. The man was igbo and would hardly stay in Nigeria because of the nature of this business which I wouldn't mention here. When around, the wife was his punching bag. When this woman couldn't endure it, she had to leave the house for a while out of frustration. This man could be away for months and the wife would return home once he travels back. In the process she met this guy would be the one running errands for the whole house. Somehow this man got to know and vowed to take the guy off the way because according to him, he was dating his wife. The man planned for this young guy and killed him. Shortly after that, he too ended his life in the ill-fated Dana air which crashed some years ago.

Wife battery is a criminal offence and not peculiar to a particular tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by golddare: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
…reveals why she drank sniper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/woman-attempts-suicide-in-abule-egba-2/

This is why I dont think less of any single parent. Never judge a man until you walked a mile in his shoes. I will encourage anyone whose lives is been threatened to seperate for awhile.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Kadnali: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Make them celebs way de do giveaway help this one nah

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2020
empower your girl child yet some parents will refuse.they believe the best future for a girl child is to marry and be a submissive house wife.if this lady was empowered she would have dumped her abusive husband a long time ago and forged on with her life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Lovelyn451(f): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Most Yoruba market women you see have no husbands especially those ones selling herbal medicine, cigarette and sachet dry gin.after marrying different men during her youth, she's left to cater for all the kids produced in her different marriages alone

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Hypocrit: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You are quoting a zombie from the other side. Both men are evil in their own perspective. I can't vote for any of them in an election.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Hypocrit: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
toprealman:

Has nothing to do with the state of the country. She married an irresponsible husband. The financial quaqmire experienced country presently is also felt globally and people are still holding on.
The husband should be brought to book immediately.....and the needful done to the marriage.

It has everything to do with the state of the country... Life is in chain series and the addition of two 1s makes two. Moreover, this is the only case you heard, not all are privilleged enough to get to the media.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by cybriz82(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
omooba969:

What's wrong with loving bad boys?

Sniper comes to mind after furtration...
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
May she find the help she needs to become happy again.
Then again tthis is Nigeria where Social Welfare is a joke.
I swear it...

Those eating today and living flamboyantly think that those who have found it difficult to progress are not hardworking..

They forget the system is deliberately creating poverty

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
solochiben:

Abeg name the six Ijaw states

Bayelsa
Rivers
Ondo
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Sensitivity: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Pele
Olowo Hausa ati Igbo
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Caseless:
you're right.

However, there's no tension between hausa and fulani. No tribe in the north is threatened by the big ones.

Noted, I agree tension is too strong a word to describe it
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Princedapace(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
MedicH:

Nonsense

How are igbos the problem of Nigeria?

Igbos and yorubas
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by tot(f): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
omooba969:
Some Nairaland posters need vetting before posting stuff coz some English and sentence construction can distort one's eyes and cause headache.

Won't be surprised if some of these posters are graduates. undecided

Wahala dey o! grin

GrammaNazi sef don tire.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by ogiralucky(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Country hard no be small,so many persons are battling depression.. Coro just made everything worst.. Its well o

Quick recovery madam!
u are ryt
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Olarewaju89: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
lack of dick might be the problem ma i will be your comforter and ur provider let link up

You have issue oo. Hope you know that? undecided

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by vickydevoka(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Wat of a broke Yoruba Woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.