Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours (46987 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
vickydevoka:

Wat of a broke Yoruba Woman
Man is the head of the family....so he should be the provider.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by honeyB2018: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yoruba and Igbo people are what is wrong with Nigeria argue with your keyboards.
They find ways to tribalise everything

Edit: I am happy that some Igbos and Yorubas are admiting it THAT IS A STEP FORWARD I appreciate you guys for admiting it. You people will go far in life.

for those who still refuse to admit it imagine if all 248 other ethnic groups in Nigeria decided to go at each others throat the same exact way Igbos and Yorubas go at each other EVERY SINGLE DAY on NAIRALAND just imagine.

Imagine you are an Hausa, fulani, Ibibio etc would you rather have a president who is Yoruba or Igbo or someone who is Jukum, Ijaw or just any other group that is not Yoruba or Igbo. Ask your non Yoruba & Igbo friends to find out or make a poll online but I'm sure the Igbos and Yorubas would rig the online poll lol

Don't let your ego be so fragile, that you react easily, Yes you owe me nothing but we are neighbors your right stops where mine begins, nobody likes noisy, show off neighbors. that was why Goodluck Jonathan from a state with only 8 local governments became president and not any of the Igbos who people thought would be president and now it is why Tinubu will not become president nobody likes noisy show offs. Especially if those people are "champions of their tribes" like Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Tinubu, Ishaq Akintola etc people from other tribes will ALWAYS go for whom they perceive is the lesser of 2 evils, the least radical. That is why Igbos would support Atiku over Buhari if not because of Jagabans change of mind Buhari would not have won.

In all Remember Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups not 2 or 4 dont be decieved Ijaw has 6 states Igbo has 5, the way you have millions of people Tiv, Jukun, Ijaw, all have millions of people, Yoruba alone or Igbo alone can not rule Nigeria, you need to work with other ethnic groups so learn to be accomodating, clip your tongues.

If you continue seeing everybody else as OTHER instead of Nigerians, I can assure you you will keep losing and Nigeria as a whole will suffer for it, the Hausas you people think are one are merely accomodating each other there is tension between them Hausas see fulani's as Bush people, mamfa have their issues if you are smart strategists you will go round and find allies but instead you stay in your houses hurling abuses at EVERY SINGLE tribe/person that is not yours.

Hausa-fulani have been successful because they made Ninzom tribe feel like they are Hausas they made Ngweshe people feel welcome make Nupe people feel at home so these ethnic groups do not feel threatened when an Hausa rules them the same cannot be said of the Ibibio people living next to the Igbos or the Ijaws living next to the Yorubas

Let me stop here enough knowledge for today

The fact that you people are saying I am Afonjaa shows just how bad things are. I am not Yoruba neither am I Igbo or Hausa I'm just telling you people the truth. Take it or leave it, the truth is the truth. Travel and learn.

I wish they will hear this.
If I have the means, I would have loved this post, to be on the front pages of all the news papers and all social media platforms. Good one guy.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by shegra58: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
never ever date/marry a broke Yoruba man.
Can she date/marry a broke Igbo guy?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by JARAPlenty(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
never ever date/marry a broke Yoruba man.
But she can every marry a broke Igbo guy, u get sense no b small.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Ezmans: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
May she find the help she needs to become happy again.
Then again tthis is Nigeria where Social Welfare is a joke.
Yoruba women are suffering so much & there husband doesn't care, go to under bridge you I'll see her husband with Chelsea sachet dry gin with ogi & moi moi
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Ezmans: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yoruba and Igbo people are what is wrong with Nigeria argue with your keyboards.

Edit: I am happy that some Igbos and Yorubas are admiting it THAT IS A STEP FORWARD I appreciate you guys for admiting it. You people will go far in life.

for those who still refuse to admit it imagine if all 248 other ethnic groups in Nigeria decided to go at each others throat the same exact way Igbos and Yorubas go at each other EVERY SINGLE DAY on NAIRALAND just imagine.

Imagine you are an Hausa, fulani, Ibibio etc would you rather have a president who is Yoruba or Igbo or someone who is Jukum, Ijaw or just any other group that is not Yoruba or Igbo. Ask your non Yoruba & Igbo friends to find out or make a poll online but I'm sure the Igbos and Yorubas would rig the online poll lol

Don't let your ego be so fragile, that you react easily, Yes you owe me nothing but we are neighbors your right stops where mine begins, nobody likes noisy, show off neighbors. that was why Goodluck Jonathan from a state with only 8 local governments became president and not any of the Igbos who people thought would be president and now it is why Tinubu will not become president nobody likes noisy show offs. Especially if those people are "champions of their tribes" like Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Tinubu, Ishaq Akintola etc people from other tribes will ALWAYS go for whom they perceive is the lesser of 2 evils, the least radical. That is why Igbos would support Atiku over Buhari if not because of Jagabans change of mind Buhari would not have won.

In all Remember Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups not 2 or 4 dont be decieved Ijaw has 6 states Igbo has 5, the way you have millions of people Tiv, Jukun, Ijaw, all have millions of people, Yoruba alone or Igbo alone can not rule Nigeria, you need to work with other ethnic groups so learn to be accomodating, clip your tongues.

If you continue seeing everybody else as OTHER instead of Nigerians, I can assure you you will keep losing and Nigeria as a whole will suffer for it, the Hausas you people think are one are merely accomodating each other there is tension between them Hausas see fulani's as Bush people, mamfa have their issues if you are smart strategists you will go round and find allies but instead you stay in your houses hurling abuses at EVERY SINGLE tribe/person that is not yours.

Hausa-fulani have been successful because they made Ninzom tribe feel like they are Hausas they made Ngweshe people feel welcome make Nupe people feel at home so these ethnic groups do not feel threatened when an Hausa rules them the same cannot be said of the Ibibio people living next to the Igbos or the Ijaws living next to the Yorubas

The fact that you people are saying I am Afonjaa shows just how bad things are. I am not Yoruba neither am I Igbo or Hausa I'm just telling you people the truth. Take it or leave it, the truth is the truth. Travel and learn.
Please except ondo, rivers,bayelsan & Delta which other state has ijaw People
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Galapagous(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
May.... And that's suppose to change her situation. We Nigeria citizen plus the government ain't no different

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
DennisEche:
The bullion van thief has made Lagos resident not to breath breathe. They can't actually breath breathe because the man is holding them by the jugular.
Suicide is not an option
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by spiceadole: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
sotall:
cool

Parents should learn to empower their girl child. It is not enough to raise them to be useful wives.

Empower them financially. Teach her how to make honest money to earn good living before she gets married.

It will help her all her life.

No..They will not.

They will even say when a woman is financially stable and not dependent on any man,she will drive away prospective suitors as men will find her uncontrollable
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by ibnew: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

This best piece I have read from a Nigerian here for some time now. Thanks. Good food for thought. No group can fix it alone. We need to work together. The later we agreed the more we push away our freedom, growth, development. No group is perfect. Is it only Nigeria that has multiple tribe. LET US STOP THIS PLEASE AND WORK TOGETHER.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Yankee101: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
People are suffering

If you have extra reach out to your neighbour
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by SeriouslySense(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
I hope so too, its time we begin to structure society to work properly
Alero3Arubi:

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by airminem(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
omooba969:

Please read your comment again and see if you make any sense at all.

What message are you trying to pass across?
naaa. Not for ya large brains
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by omooba969(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
airminem:
naaa. Not for ya large brains
[/s]

Lol cheesy ...trash!

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by airminem(f): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yea grin
omooba969:
[s][/s]
Lol cheesy ...trash!
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by apatheticme(f): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

God bless you richly for this!

Permission to copy this and share elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
apatheticme:

God bless you richly for this!

Permission to copy this and share elsewhere!

Permission granted
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by louiziana(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wicked man, frustrating an orphan under poor conditions and leaving her with unfavorable options to the point of attempted suicide. Marriage should be enjoyed, this one has gone from sour to bitter.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by seangy4konji: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
enu gbe...
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by tballeyy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
lack of dick might be the problem ma i will be your comforter and ur provider let link up
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by tballeyy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
lack of dick might be the problem ma i will be your comforter and ur provider let link up
ogbadu
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by saajus: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
I hope she gets help. I don't know why some ladies are putting stress on themselves. Sometimes, they are better off without husbands. Don't just marry anybody because you are getting old, it may lead to your death.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

may the ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by lozanni(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I am Igbo, I don't understand why the Igbo and Yoruba people are constantly quarreling on Nairaland. From my observation, it seems both groups believe that the other group does not like them, but this is a big lie because I have interacted closely with both groups and can say the ordinary people do not harbour illwill towards any body.
@Ops is quite right that, the day both groups, which are gifted with brilliant and exceptional human beings, decide to sort out their differences peacefully, while accommodating their Nigerian brothers, that will be the day the nation will begin it's March to political,economic and technological greatness
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by earnit2: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
really
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by solochiben(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Bayelsa
Rivers
Ondo
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo

Name the Ibibio
Name the Isoko
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2020
solochiben:

Name the Ibibio
Name the Isoko

Isoko = from patani to Ofagbe that is between Bayelsa and Delta

Ibibio = Calabar and Abia state.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by yangzi470(f): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Microsoft Toolkit Latest Version is the home windows activator for the PC to permit the application such as Windows as well as Workplace Activator.
Microsoft Toolkit 2020 offers highlights of Set up Customization that truly capacities for each program as well as office things.
It truly is free as well as easy device use to turn on the windows.
It is supporting for all version of the Window such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10 as well as MICROSOFT Office 2007, 2010, 2013, as well as 2016.

Microsoft Toolkit works on the establishment of KMS Technologies that shows Key organization Support, as well as this program, is used to enact the application.
With fresh out of the plastic new one as well as causes this product on this KMS machine.
Microsoft Toolkit 2020 is therefore required to get total favorable circumstances from its element.

Microsoft Toolkit Full Version is the majority of notable as well as helpful turn of events.
It can make your windows OS as well as workplace things significant forever.
By utilizing this application you can show up to comprehend the pace of your program.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by solochiben(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Isoko = from patani to Ofagbe that is between Bayelsa and Delta

Ibibio = Calabar and Abia state.

So Delta and delta are both Isoko and ijaw, while Calarbar is Ibibio.
And Akwa ibom is both ijaw and Efik?
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
solochiben:

So Delta and delta are both Isoko and ijaw, while Calarbar is Ibibio.
And Akwa ibom is both ijaw and Efik?

Abia is Igbo and Efik I mean ibibio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.