Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? (21218 Views)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2020
VEXT:

The same drugs that make You think all pastors most be poor....
How many people out there have you help? Who have you help in this convid19 time? I know the pastors in that picture you posted have help alot of people this period..
I don't chase clout, don't expect me to list out those i've help in my little and genuine way.

So all Children must be poor? kudos!! You Need A Noble Prize Award My Friend.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Your too daft to even comprehend what the bible says...if not you won't be posting senseless picture thinking your having fun.

Get wisdom, get educated my friend.
Use your brain next time, it will do you a lot of good.

Don't thank me.
cool
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by VEXT: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I don't chase clout, don't expect me to list out those i've help in my little and genuine way.

So all Children must be poor? kudos!! You Need An Noble Prize Award My Friend.

Stfu..The same storyline you all dimwit always say... Just wasted my time with a kid!!!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2020

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2020
VEXT:

Stfu..The same storyline you all dimwit always say... Just wasted my time with a kid!!!
You don't have to be rude, continue living in self cont while your pastor buy private jets and build mansions....I tot wisdom is free,you need to grow one GRANDPA.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by VEXT: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You don't have to be rude, continue living in self cont while your pastor buy private jets and build mansions....I tot wisdom is free,you need to grow one GRANDPA.

I know the truth hurt.. If you envy their wealth or jets.. Why don you go open your own church and stop nagging like a pregnant woman... mahaukaci
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by victorazyvictor(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Use your brain next time, it will do you a lot of good.

Don't thank me.
cool

Bros! Congrat I responded to u.
The topic is beyond your comprehension..
Byeeee
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I am male
What the f?

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Goodplace: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
@ real prophet

Must you always make a show of your stupidity? Was the question directed to you?
TheRealProphet:
Is Joseph the biological father of Jesus? No.

Adopt if you can take good care of the child.

And please, refrain from asking dumb que...it's annoying. angry
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2020
VEXT:

I know the truth hurt.. If you envy their wealth or jets.. Why don you go open your own church and stop nagging like a pregnant woman... mahaukaci
So you want me to scam ignorant believers like you shocked if the truth hurt you,kindly fuvkoff because your pastor want your tithe and offering...emancipate yourself from religion slavery.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Please unfollow me. angry
This is what he said when I showed him your post.

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Bros! Congrat I responded to u.
The topic is beyond your comprehension..
Byeeee

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Therevenger:

I am male
What the f?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by VEXT: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
So you want me to scam ignorant believers like you shocked if the truth hurt you,kindly fuvkoff because your pastor want your tithe and offering...emancipate yourself from religion slavery.
Your kind have said all stupid things against Christianity and men of God and they r no more... But Christianity still exist... Shalom
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Goodplace:
@ real prophet

Must you always make a show of your stupidity? Was the question directed to you?
This is a public forum..now who is stupid?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2020
VEXT:

Your kind have said all stupid things against Christianity and men of God and they r no more... But Christianity still exist... Shalom
Your kind have giving all their money to they pastor's and end up dead&broke... SHALOM.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Therevenger:

This is what he said when I showed him your post.

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2020

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2020

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Please unfollow me. angry

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by ajimotoke(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Where are the Christian scholars?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by SILVERLINES: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Must all of you fools do base on what the Bible said? Can't you deliberately do something good?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by henryobinna(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:

you're not the being asked, sp shift.

What's more annoying is your 'answer' and not the supposedly dumb question
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
There is nothing wrong in adopting Child in islam, but in the quran allah remind us that We should know that our adopted son is not our biological son and We should treat them well because they re our brother in islam. So nothing wrong in adopting a Child
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by jidxin(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Firstandonly:
Pastors in the house is it bad to adopt a child?
. James 1:7 tells us to care for widows and orphans in their distress
Psalm 68:5 God is called the father of the fatherless
Exodus 22:22 says not to take advantage of orphans
Psalm 82:3 tells us to defend the weak and fatherless
Matthew 25:40 Scripture tells us that whatever we did for the least of these we do for God
Although we can care for orphans in a number of ways, one of the most practical is to welcome them into our families. What better way can we care for someone without parents than to provide for their biological and spiritual needs? How can we prevent the world from taking advantage of them? By offering our homes and our love to these children, we can help defend them and give them the tools they need to thrive and succeed.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by Myer(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
Firstandonly:

Technically Joseph, Mary's husband adopted Jesus Christ. So yes, there's nothing wrong in it.

There are several other cases in the old testament but there's no need to delve into that.

Adoption is a good thing provided it is with a good intention.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Good reply
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? by frozen70(f): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Firstandonly:

This is not a matured question honestly

If you want to know if it's good or bad, pray to be in a situation that will make you see it as the only way out

Nonsense and stupid question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.