Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning (3269 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Saintmary(f): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
proff010:
Have been reading all day about the earthing and i will install it. Thanks
You are not supposed to install earthing by yourself. Stop putting your life in danger, especially those little kids!
Get a professional.
It is not complete unless you earth your home equipments through your wiring system.
Good Lord have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by EbenezerTriumph: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
louisa4luv:
Wow! I also experienced something similar last month. I was in my kitchen when the lightning struck. I felt it in my right arm. I was standing close to the kitchen door. It was like an electric shock. It was very scary experience.
@ Op, Thank God for his protection
you've been on this forum since 2009 and you have just 29 post.
Why?
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Sixfeetbelle: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
proff010:
Had it been their was light or i plug the phone i just dont know, i just thank God

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Sixfeetbelle: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
GarbaAudu:
This is very serious. Any of your neighbors living in duplex house? If there are tall buildings or duplexes around you, please encourage the landlords to install lightening arrester on their roof top. It is very very important, it saves lives. It saves you from domestic accidents, particularly if you have poor electrical connection systems. It saves the community from unexplained deaths.
This Copper device (lightening arrestor) helps in attracting and evacuating any thunder within the vicinity. The high electric voltage associated with thunder will be dissipated deep under the earth.

Lightening arrestor. Thank you for this knowledge.

Always heard people call it "Thunder protector" grin grin
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Sixfeetbelle: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Crizillion1:
It has happened to me twice, that's why I don't use my phone whenever its raining grin peeps say I'm afraid but I don't want to risk my life again biko.

Back to the topic seems the house you are living doesn't have lightening arrestor?

I heard lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. However, if it did, it was usually considered as bad luck.

Ps: they may have been referring to Thunder instead

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Crizillion1(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I heard lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. However, if it did, it was usually considered as bad luck.

Ps: they may have been referring to Thunder instead
Well one was in Lagos and the other in enugu
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by persius555(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Need more information on thunder arrestor installation and cost to install. Check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3378666/thunderarrestor-lightning-arrestor-installation-buildings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story / My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boy Friend / Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.