Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (5052 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / I M Finished! I Have Lost My Guy 4my Twin Sister. Any Good Guy Here Plz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2011
190:

wats this,  undecided

lol 190, my one and only. . .kiss kiss kiss kiss stop it.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2011
^^ Seems you enjoy sharing the house with yourself and goldie.
I wonder which one of you'll be the first wife. cheesy

I'd go for the guy who wants to focus luv on u grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by vickyvan(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2011
Please can we b frnds!
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by 190: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2011
2buff:

^^ Seems you enjoy sharing the house with yourself and goldie.
I wonder which one of you'll be the first wife. cheesy

I'd go for the guy who wants to focus luv on u grin

shut up angry angry, i would take a bullet for her

who cares abt goldie,

ermm, babie ive bookmarked wat ur sister uploaded
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2011
190:

shut up angry angry, i would take a bullet for her

who cares abt goldie,

ermm, babie ive bookmarked wat your sister uploaded

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lmao! NO! grin grin Gawd! I am going to kill her! angry angry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by 190: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lmao! NO! grin grin Gawd! I am going to kill her! angry angry
You been all shy and timid
I would get you raise that head of your's
stop fighting with raggy
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2011
190:

[color=deeppink]shut up angry angry, i would take a bullet for her

who cares abt goldie,

Yaaaaay,thank gawd,now i can rest,no more stalking and pestering from 190.  cool cool cool cool

Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by 190: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2011
^^sharrap, shatttap just shattaatappa!! angry angry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^hahaha,Ewu.

i dare you not to pester Mygoldie again. I DARE YOU!!!!
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2011
190:

You been all shy and timid
I would get you raise that head of your's
stop fighting with raggy

well you know me 190, i am just a shy, timid Jamo. grin

hard on the outside but soft and tender inside so be gentle.

as for the last line. . .errrm yes sir wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2011
angry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2011
Marriage ain't by force 190. Quit stalking tongue undecided
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided @Woke
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2011
Mygoldie:

undecided undecided undecided undecided @Woke
kiss kiss
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2011
Woke4all:

angry
grin grin grin grin grin

lol. whats up Woke? that pik in your profile is cute/scary. lol. How are you though?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2011
Mz190:

grin grin grin grin grin

lol. whats up Woke? that pik in your profile is cute/scary. lol. How are you though?

That's when i was 4yrs old, Anyway am good guess you are ok?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2011
Woke4all:

That's when i was 4yrs old, Anyway am good guess you are ok?

that was you? SERIOUSLY? shocked aweee! anyway yes sir I am fine but very tired tho and need to catch some Zz's. smiley
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

that was you? SERIOUSLY?  shocked aweee! anyway yes sir I am fine but very tired tho and need to catch some Zz's.  smiley
yeah. Ok sleep tightawink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2011
I have come to the conclusion that,no NL guy is worth any proposal,after all.@OP

NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE ME PLEASE!!!
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2011
Mygoldie:

I have come to the conclusion that,no NL guy is worth any proposal,after all.@OP

NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE ME PLEASE!!!

And i have decided not to tire out until you accept my proposals.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2011
^^ NO PROVOKE ME OOO
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2011
^^
ctrlC & ctrlV
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2011
Meaning? ^^
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Phate07(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^ NO PROVOKE ME OOO

True. Dont provoke her. She's married to me. angry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Omolola1(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2011
*looking round 4 Dsense*
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2011
Phate07:

True. Dont provoke her. She's married to me. angry

angry cry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Mygoldie(f): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2011
Woke4all:

angry cry

and you believe that sh it?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Woke4all(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2011
Mygoldie:

Phate07 pls take note. grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Phate07(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2011
Woke4all:

angry cry

What da heck you squeezing your face for? undecided

Mygoldie:

Aahh, she's angry. I guess i have to increase her monthly allowance. wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Drsexy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
Wow, Am new here so who do i propose?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
(looking for Dsense) Oh well.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
Woke4all:

^^
ctrlC & ctrlV

Code for posy and paste. . .hmmm lol who uses that code anymore when you can just highlight? lol

Mrs, Chima:

(looking for Dsense) Oh well.
Please sis, as soon as you hear from him if I am not online, link me via facebook and let me know. this is not like him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Come Out Of This / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know / Please Help Me Translate Thus Yoruba Message To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.