Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security (67806 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by RightChannel: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
At Grand Final Ceremony, YINKA AYEFELE Is The Musician...

But Why Is Camel Urine Not Working Again cry
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by CanadaOrBust: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na dem sabi....

Friendly reminder. I know it is easy to forget u even have a signature. Check your signature. Use that space for something meaningful
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
From what I read earlier, his aide said, that he had promised that he will be living the hospital at 2.00pm and that he told him not to worry...Just after he signed some documents....

This was the same scenario that took place before Abba Kyari kicked the bucket...He was said to be recovering and was in good health and then suddenly his health took a different turn and he gave up the ghost....

God no go shame us.....

A man who had given himself 70yrs knew what was coming....

Exactly what Nollywood movies have been teaching us.

It is commonly called terminal lucidity.

Some people witness a sudden burst of energy just before they die.

There are some people that may not be active for months, just lying down in bed and feeling sick. Then just when they are about to die, they suddenly regain strength. They may start cracking jokes, teasing nurses, playing with their loved ones, smoking, taking a stroll.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by teeytimi: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
CelestineNelson:
This is not the matter of respect . ..can you respect a man that is going to perish forever? It appears you don't even know why God had to appear in the flesh (Jesus) not to talk of having any encounter with this God before...Do you even understand why JESUS boldly say I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the father except through me...this is what isalm denies and you are here talking about respect for a faith built on a wrong foundation. I respect them too but that does not negate the reality of the real truth at the end of life on earth...Death is the greatest preacher when you get there you will understand... Don't argued with a man that has had multiple encounter with this God.
pls stop all this nonsense what's going on here is a sin cause you are arguing which is not supposed kindly respect others believe I'm sure if it's were other religions you're borne that is what you ll believe is right so stop judge you are not God in fact you are causing confusion mind you I'm also a Christian not only church goer like you

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Almost a half of the comments deleted, what happened?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by CanadaOrBust: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:
Nobody wants to hear or be told the truth anymore.
Meaning?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by MozB: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
itsIYKE:
The secret is to die before you really die and find there is no death

wow... Can you throw more light on this? I don't know why I'm interested
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by AgentNairaland(f): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
RightChannel:
At Grand Final Ceremony, YINKA AYEFELE Is The Musician...

But Why Is Camel Urine Not Working Again cry

The urine itself is an epidemic talkless of healing the sick
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by frozen70(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ajimobi-buried-in-ibadan-amid-tight-security/%3famp=1

So corana corpse can now be released to families or is it only for the rich families

Rest in peace, your wish of dying at 70yrs really came to pass
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Awoleesu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Adebayo Shittu now be like ...

1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by YaksonFCA(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by SamOgasco(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Not in any Islamic rite ooooo. His corpse now not burried as stipulated and known in the rightful Islamic way at all. His burial was actually delayed more than 24hrs....

Anyway only one life. And where will he spend eternity is my major concern now.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by pattern100(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
ENGINEERG:
RIP still the most useless prayer...it changes nothing
True but it just your last wish for him/her. For you are still given the Grace to live.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Easy5265: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:

There's a term SURGE normally used medically or so to say where one tends to appear physically and mentally fit after a long term of being terminally sick or sudden fatal accidents unexpectedly... One minute you think the patient is getting better but not knowing that his/her time is up....

Have had experience of it.. I think same happened with both men

Doctors should please help out

Same shit happened with my mummy, I hate how life is. There's no pain as unbearable as the loss of a loved one. The pain constantly pricks me, I love you mummy didn't get to say this often to her, was forming macho man. I'd give anything to have you back, you are forever in my heart.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by blissgoddy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. all the power, all the wealth, all the affluence, all the fame, all is vanity.
6ft everyman will go and thereafter face his creator.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by domido(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:
So what exactly is d security for? What exactly does a dead body need security for? Whixh according to Islamic rites? D Islanic rites we know does not take days or probably weeks to bury their dead

My brother,there are more questions than answers
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by RightChannel: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:

The urine itself is an epidemic talkless of healing the sick

Ehyah
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by perdollar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
his wife failed him. she should av converted him to Christianity now he's going to hell.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
RIP.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Donkenny511(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Islamic Paradise? This Whitey just sold rubbish to us I swear. See wetin dem turn us to.
ajbf:

Answer the question yourself.
Will non-muslims enter Islamic paradise?
Everybody for what they believe. It is simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Ezmans: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
supercase1:
May his soul rest in peace
deceieving continue
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
The way they say 'amidst tight security' as if someone is going to steal the dead body.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Donkenny511(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
I fear for Africa. Every religion is telling her people the same thing in different ways, so Christians believe all other religions followers will go to hell and Muslims too believe the same. Abeg wetin happen to humanity.
What happen to good people who are not religious?
AlphikkaTech:

Yes, the holy book says no one can go to the Father except through Jesus. Point blank, in this era, if you have heard about Jesus and you did not accept him, you are going to hell.

John 14:6

Jesus is the only way

Those who say Islam and Christianity are the same because of similarities are wrong because Jesus stated it himself, he is the only way and their is no other way.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by MetaPhysical: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Inna lillahi wahila hi Rojiun naa

Abeg, no curse in Arabic while mistakenly thinking you are giving prayer. There is nothing special about Arabic that you could not use english or your local dialect to remind us that "from God we came, to Him is our return"!

Go learn the proper way to use arabic if that language is your preference.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by prestige101: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:
So what exactly is d security for? What exactly does a dead body need security for? Whixh according to Islamic rites? D Islanic rites we know does not take days or probably weeks to bury their dead
To ward off those miscreants that would want to struggle for food and other collectibles, while not even adhering to the "COVID 1 to 9" protocols.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by prestige101: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:

You mean you have EXPERIENCED IT...."dead man walking".

There's a term SURGE normally used medically or so to say where one tends to appear physically and mentally fit after a long term of being terminally sick or sudden fatal accidents unexpectedly... One minute you think the patient is getting better but not knowing that his/her time is up....

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by micflo28(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Christians Sha need to learn from this guy's to stop wasting so much fortune burying someone and going hungry afterwards.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by MetaPhysical: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:

Una too sabi and una sabi dey too much!

The reason for quick burial is sanitary. A dead body decomposes at a quick rate and a risk to the living. It is therefore "recommended" to bury the dead soon as "logistically" possible. 24hrs is agreed upon.

If "logistic" does not allow burial within 24hrs, it is "permissible" to delay but no longer than three days.

Lets not be ignorant in our passion to serve Allah! God has made living very smooth and easy for us, humans make it difficult and a burden.

Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rest on Ajimobi.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by SolarEdge: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rip
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by WakeNbaked: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:

As a friend of doctor I concur with this statement.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Dinsulator(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Allaahummaghfir li AJIMOBI warfa' darajatahu fil-mahdiyyeena, wakhlufhu fee 'aqibihi fil-ghaabireena, waghfir-lanaa wa lahu yaa Rabbal-'aalameena, wafsah lahu fee qabrihi wa nawwir lahu feehi.

O Allah, forgive AJIMOBI and elevate his station among those who are guided. Send him along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the worlds. Enlarge for him his grave and shed light upon him in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.