Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security (67804 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by truthhurts2: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:

There's a term SURGE normally used medically or so to say where one tends to appear physically and mentally fit after a long term of being terminally sick or sudden fatal accidents unexpectedly... One minute you think the patient is getting better but not knowing that his/her time is up....

Have had experience of it.. I think same happened with both men

Doctors should please help out
Tell me more embarassed
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Donkenny511:
What if he's a Muslim?
Or are you saying all other religions followers will go to hell?

Muslims too accept Jesus. When you live a righteous life, you have accepted Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by oluwaseyi0: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Befiv55816:
First one
This is a fraudster
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by FantasticJ: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
xreal:

Pls tell him.

The bible is not a book for terrorism.

Terrorism is not just about Bombing people and talking about it.

It's about righteousness and the last time I checked, Righteousness has no religion.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
ictplotter:

The muslims are the really believer of Jesus, the son of holy Mary. Not the lies and rubbish the rapist apostle Paul wrote in the Bible for to believe.
Who did Paul rape?

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Jossyroyal1: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
From what I read earlier, his aide said, that he had promised that he will be living the hospital at 2.00pm and that he told him not to worry...Just after he signed some documents....

This was the same scenario that took place before Abba Kyari kicked the bucket...He was said to be recovering and was in good health and then suddenly his health took a different turn and he gave up the ghost....

God no go shame us.....

A man who had given himself 70yrs knew what was coming....

Exactly what Nollywood movies have been teaching us.

Lies lies lies. I know so much and pls don't doubt me if I tell you I do.

What you type there are not correct I have facts.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Idonije8(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
I feel no pity for him.. did you know how many life he took when he was in government? How wish he did the right thing having good hospitals won’t have been like this... naso them go all die wicked smelly old men

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

In peace if he Accepted JESUS!

If no JESUS, don't deceive yourself, There is No Peace!
Sorry
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Ebenezer202O: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

May God punish your useless mouth.
Mad idiot
you know say Mr canceller dey follow you as he no dey take eye see insult he go call mods for u, why u still dey insult na abi u no dey fear ban?
cc PikinNwaSmall
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]

This is very insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ABSAO(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Anaye get sense!
Tell if you yourself is very sure you will make heaven. Yeye pastor! Na your type dey commit atrocities pass. Mtweeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ajbf: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Donkenny511:
What if he's a Muslim?
Or are you saying all other religions followers will go to hell?
Answer the question yourself.
Will non-muslims enter Islamic paradise?
Everybody for what they believe. It is simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by CelestineNelson: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Read Hebrews 11 and see the list of those people that died in faith of the Messiah to come which is the saviour. After that see how.
When Jesus died for 3 days this is where he went to (hades) hades is the place of the death check 1peter 3:19
After his resurrection this is what the bibles says in Mathew 27:52-53
Matthew 27:52-53
[52]The tombs were opened and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep in death were raised [to life];
[53]And coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

This were the men listed in Hebrew 11 the hero's of faith
We serve a living God...accept JESUS now for your eternal life in heaven
omoiyamayor:
what about those that died before Jesus was born.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by AlphikkaTech: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
hakeem4:
you’re just spamming this forum. We have heard about Jesus

Leave him alone and mind your business. We are all entitled to our opinions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Kofoshii(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Leave am now .. I go tell am make e enter korope @#SayNo2sars
hakeem4:

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by adelove1914: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

Lies lies lies. I know so much and pls don't doubt me if I tell you I do.

What you type there are not correct I have facts.

And what are the facts please?can you share with us?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by itswell2019: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

What ever it is you think you know is the truth was told you. You have never left this realm and don't know what is beyond it. You have no prove that all calm to have gone to that great beyond and came back really did.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ayo2008: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
hakeem4:

Is not the hearing of Him alone but accepting Him as your Lord and Saviour as to reign with Him in eternity (Heaven)
No Jesus, No assurance of Heaven.

John 3:15‭-‬18 KJV
15.That believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18.He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus Loves you

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Akpacha(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Islamic rites after 3days?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Bahamas95(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Religion is really a big problem in Africa. See that oga forming holy holy, only God knows what he does behind closed doors.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by jetguy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:
So what exactly is d security for? What exactly does a dead body need security for?
so that Ogboni group wouldn't come and cut his head away, what did i even know �
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Abatemtem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
There's a belief that people afflicted with terminal sickness usually feel well just before dying.
starbuck:

There's a term SURGE normally used medically or so to say where one tends to appear physically and mentally fit after a long term of being terminally sick or sudden fatal accidents unexpectedly... One minute you think the patient is getting better but not knowing that his/her time is up....

Have had experience of it.. I think same happened with both men

Doctors should please help out
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ajbf: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pymetrics:

He was a a Muslim and already believed in all the messengers sent by Allah which Jesus is among. Muhammad, the last messenger continued from where Jesus stopped. So you are the one to believe and accept the message of this last messenger if you want to enjoy an atom of peace after your death.
Both of you are saying the same thing according to your respective believes.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ayo2008: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
itswell2019:

What ever it is you think you know is the truth was told you. You have never left this realm and don't know what is beyond it. You have no prove that all calm to have gone to that great beyond and came back really did.

We know what is beyond

Check this Bible passages as promised by Jesus Christ to those who believe in Him.
John 14:1‭-‬3 KJV

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by amrichy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

It doesn't matter whether he accepted Jesus or not!
Life after death—IF THERE'S ANYTHING LIKE THAT— cannot be as simplistic as you view it in your narrow mind. Stop being so bigoted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.