Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security (67811 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by itswell2019: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
ayo2008:

We know what is beyond

Check this Bible passages as promised by Jesus Christ to those who believe in Him.
John 14:1‭-‬3 KJV

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

A book that did not fall from the sky but was compiled in a monastery,
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
From what I read earlier, his aide said, that he had promised that he will be living the hospital at 2.00pm and that he told him not to worry...Just after he signed some documents....

This was the same scenario that took place before Abba Kyari kicked the bucket...He was said to be recovering and was in good health and then suddenly his health took a different turn and he gave up the ghost....

God no go shame us.....

A man who had given himself 70yrs knew what was coming....

Exactly what Nollywood movies have been teaching us.

Many people who died from the virus felt better briefly only to die moments later.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by OsuIgboIpob: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
PikinNwaSmall:
myǹd44 lalasticIala séun
rule 2
[/s]
Trash
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ayo2008: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
itswell2019:

A book that did not fall from the sky but was compiled in a monastery,

In your imagination sir
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
ictplotter:

Go and research about his life as Saul, before he systematically deceive you guys with Paul.
Don't tell me to go and research anything. You have accused one of the writers of the Bible of rape and the onus lies on you to support your acccusation with proof of facts, not asking me to do research on wild allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Almost a half of the comments deleted, what happened?

They are from those people who have lived for so many years at Ekotedo and Okebola area.Some of them their parents are born at Ibadan or brought to Ibadan by their grandparents. They are the Ibadan based arm of their regional soldiers fighting psychological warfare. Some of them create accounts on social media with Yoruba names.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Reinaldo:

Many people who died from the virus felt better briefly only to die moments later.

The case of Abba Kyari mentioned was quite different from Ajimobi. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by nurusystem(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
innalilahi wahina illahi rajihun
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by adegbindin247(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
You will be surprised that your JESUS will reject you on the day of reckoning. Who are you to judge him?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Live as if we're going to die tomorrow. Vanity upon vanity ALL is vanity
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Jossyroyal1: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
adelove1914:

And what are the facts please?can you share with us?

It's confidential but trust me I've attended to the subject and I know what am talking about.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by adelove1914: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

It's confidential but trust me I've attended to the subject and I know what am talking about.

A little hint can do..nobody will know what you are referring to..you might not talk much you know..This is an anonymous website you know
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Jossyroyal1: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
adelove1914:

A little hint can do..nobody will know what you are referring to..you might not talk much you know..This is an anonymous website you know

I am not anonymous.
My information here are valid and am sure you read that Invictus Obi was tracked from NL
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by AlphikkaTech: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Donkenny511:
I fear for Africa. Every religion is telling her people the same thing in different ways, so Christians believe all other religions followers will go to hell and Muslims too believe the same. Abeg wetin happen to humanity.
What happen to good people who are not religious?

Hell, if they heard about Jesus and did not accept him
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by EmekaA125(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rest in peace Mr Constituted Authority.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by zuyy: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Daily Cryto Signals based on Technical & Fundamental charts for BTC & ALT Coin.
Crypto Currency Trading, Training & Mentorship,
Cash App Payment,
Account Management etc.
Join us today...
���
Contact Admin: @sollay11
https:///Sollay11CryptoSignal
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
RIP
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by earnit2: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
life goes on
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by adelove1914: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

I am not anonymous.
My information here are valid and am sure you read that Invictus Obi was tracked from NL

Okay I understand.. it's alright
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Holamilekan97(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Hell, if they heard about Jesus and did not accept him

Sighs undecided.. You don reach heaven come back to life before? Africans and religions issh. SMH shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by mariatt(f): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.