Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? (262 Views)

Love Your Church - Jesus Does! / Does It Matter That Buddha Came Long Before Jesus? / The Name Of Jesus Does Not Exist; Daddy Freeze Insisted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? by OpenYourEyes1: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sometimes I feel they are mocking "his image" whenever I see the long hair and feminine look on the images they use as Jesus.
I wonder if those who use those images are not aware of Bible's stands on long hair. Even apostle paul ascribe it to feminine feature.

I guess their false messiah will have the feminine look with the long hair, which is probably one of the reasons they use the long hair alot for Jesus's images.

The longest hair that was probably common for men (and tolerated) in ancient Isreal was likely dreadlocks
Re: Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? by silentEXPLOSION: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
wow. Religion is really the opium of the masses
Re: Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? by silentEXPLOSION: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
wow. Religion is really the opium of the masses grin grin
Re: Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? by xproducer: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Sometimes I feel they are mocking "his image" whenever I see the long hair and feminine look on the images they use as Jesus.
I wonder if those who use those images are not aware of Bible's stands on long hair. Even apostle paul ascribe it to feminine feature.

I guess their false messiah will have the feminine look with the long hair, which is probably one of the reasons they use the long hair alot for Jesus's images.

The longest hair that was probably common for men (and tolerated) in ancient Isreal was likely dreadlocks

===

Regarding this matter... we actually should not make any image of the Lord Jesus (Exodus 20:4).

Regarding men with long hair the Bible says, "Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God." - 1 Corinthians 11:14-16
Re: Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? by OpenYourEyes1: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Long Female hair of so called Image Of Jesus, does It matter? by GdNews32: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Can Humans Ever Go Extinct? / Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness / Are Women Created Inferior To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.