Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable (30167 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Bighead9: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why Igbo's carry APC matter for head?

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by techmo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Major General Buhari has spoken

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by jlinkd78(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Noted
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by entrep88: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
zangaozanga:
go to court if you're not satisfy
He has warned them not to go to court. Since they all have stains they wont go.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
I know they will want to start another fight. Those people are power hungry fellows with personal agendas.

The article reads: “Every Officer elected or appointed as an officer of the Party shall subscribe to the Oath of Office as provided in Schedule II to this Constitution before an appropriate Principal Officer of the Party as may be approved by the National Working Committee.”

The NWC was dissolved so?
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by ifko: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Padi padi government
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by ChineduBato: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by One4me: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

President Buhari should surprise everyone by giving APC chairmanship slot to an Igbo man.

Is it the same Buhari that observed that Igbo contribution in/to APC and his victory an INCONSEQUENTIAL 5%? shocked grin grin
Which can yeeye suprise would that be? You these people have started again, with your weird expectations?
We are talking about the legality of his action, you quickly converted into into "Greed and Tribalism"?
Igbo (Ipob) Chairman koo, Igbo (weed) Chairman nii. grin grin

If Igbos really desire something, they must CONTRIBUTE and SACRIFICE for it, not expecting to Reap where they did not Sow, that is called GREED.

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Go to court and stop ranting
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by ayenale1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oyinbo man say: if you want to hide very important thing from a black man put into writing because he will never read...it is appalling that a party as big as APC still violates its own constitution which they drafted themselves.
Okay i remember it was photocopied from China so they need a chinese man to interpret for them, so they just do it on their own. Anofias.

2 Likes

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

Is it the same Buhari that observed that Igbo contribution in/to APC and his victory an INCONSEQUENTIAL 5%? shocked grin grin
Which can yeeye suprise would that be? You these people have started again, with your weird expectations?
We are talking about the legality of his action, you quickly converted into into "Greed and Tribalism"?

If Igbos really desire something, they must CONTRIBUTE and SACRIFICE for it, not expecting to Reap where they did not Sow, that is called GREED.

Are there not Igbo’s in Apc? Did some Igbo’s not vote for Buhari so they shud be completely ignored?? Is it every Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani that voted Buhari??

Better stop looking for reasons to be a party of bigots.

3 Likes

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
The APC chairman has been rotated from the South-South region to the north-west. This question comes to mind; must Buhari choose someone from the North to head all significant positions? This is discriminatory and unlawful..
our politics in Nigeria is not right at all.....the politicians put tribal and religious interest before national interest...how will the country grow or move forward with this kind of biased mentality.
I'm sick and tired of this country. Oyinbo, give me a visa and lemme leave this country.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Blackking98(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

President Buhari should surprise everyone by giving APC chairmanship slot to an Igbo man.
It's not possible sha
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
entrep88:

Make dem go court na.

Bubu go dust up their EFCC files. The skeletons in each of their cupboard pass all in Ikoyi cemetery graves put together.

Those crying over 35 billion Naira spent on election, it's then Bubu will arraign then for hundreds of billions stolen in public office.

Court dey there na. Trouble sleep. Make yanga go wake am.

So little boys under them may go to court, but the IDP chairmen will chicken out. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by barrypro: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tired of all this there rubbish news.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by MoIbrahim: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

How do you ask someone who does not believe in something to safeguard that things?
Really it would have been a big surprise.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Jostoman: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oladipo1166:
How will this put food on my table?

Imagine A World Without Bread And Beans ����
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Ezennwa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
MoIbrahim:

How do you ask someone who does not believe in something to safeguard that things?
Really it would have been a big surprise.
Yes, surprise of the millennium.

2 Likes

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by One4me: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

You know, "VULTURES" are always found where a DECAYED, DEAD or DYING body is! undecided grin grin

Try reason the matter well, well before you accuse me of anything l did not do.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Yebosola(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
x9ja1960:
Looks like the media war has started.

As usual it will fes be subtle and indirect before e go turn face me I face you grin

grin grin grin Matured mind
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by jrusky(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Pls help me ask again and again

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Ezennwa(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Blackking98:
It's not possible sha
with God all things are possible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by wetmenow: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Their problem
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Ezennwa(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

my Yoruba brother, not what you think.

1 Like

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Yebosola(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:

They are coming for u, awon ti Lamidi Can grin grin grin
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Tareq1105: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

My take is that some members of the opposition are pained with the way put an end to the crisis in APC.

Their prayers over APC were not answered. Sorry to them.

I listened to Ray Power Political platform on Friday. They were questioning the power and legality of Buhari to do what he did. Very unfortunate of the radio station to the extent of encouraging aggrieved members to go to court. Highly biased station.

PDP members seems to be crying more than APC members. It's obvious PDP wants APC destroyed but it won't happen.

The leaders of the Party have spoken so Ray Power and PDP should rather be thinking of how it will resolve their imminent crisis come 2022.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by PHOTSEE(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
What a read
they called for meeting in which victor Giadom as acting chairman and the existing National working committees(NWC) were dissolve without prone notice of 7 days.
which the same National Working Committees(NWC) is need to service as an "appropriate principal officer of the party " in oath taking.
which still bring Oshiomole back to the picture, he was suspensed and never sacked.
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by JAMO84: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
SaintLucia:
They were not happy to see APC resolving their internal problem grin. Wetin even concern them for APC matter? grin Even the PDP spokesman Ologbo abi wetin be hin name sef is helping APC to quote their constitution. Buhari surprised them all and Ize Iyamu automatically become APC candidate grin. PDP wanted to enter and win Edo election without APC contesting just like Zamfara and River. But they got what they never expected cos their mole Mr Giadom Gorodom was sacked for a meeting he called for.
The idiot even went there with high hopes of being ratified as the authentic National chairman. Who dash monkey banana?

2 Likes

Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by PHOTSEE(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
K ,Booked space, ground is still hot!
Re: Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable by Tareq1105: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
entrep88:

Leave APC alone afterall those affected did not complain to you.

Go and concentrate on your Papa Deceiving Pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.