Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement (2119 Views)

Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past / Religion is a Tool of Enslavement / Ajayi Crowther - The Colonial Tool That Caused The Mental Enslavement Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:

the irony of it all is that they claim to be the only group in the world that practices love. Maxmimus69 will hypocritically tell you the love that Jws have is what makes them distinct from all religions in the world. grin cheesy

No matter differences in beliefs or views, its very cruel to make a mockery of ones dilemma. Even me, if I see a JW in your position, I would never slap it to his or her face, I would be quick to help.

its just pure heartlessness!!

Social media beggar! wink
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:

the irony of it all is that they claim to be the only group in the world that practices love. Maxmimus69 will hypocritically tell you the love that Jws have is what makes them distinct from all religions in the world. grin cheesy

No matter differences in beliefs or views, its very cruel to make a mockery of ones dilemma. Even me, if I see a JW in your position, I would never slap it to his or her face, I would be quick to help.

its just pure heartlessness!!

I wasn't surprised. Good people of nairaland showed much love than what I expected. So many people offered to up me up when I was down. He couldn't do anything non was he forced to... But he thinks he can use that to bully me. Me ke?

Jws are the most heartless people I have ever seen in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Social media beggar! wink
Child molester.
Senile coward run away soldier

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by paulGrundy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
@FOLYKAZE, my dear please ignore him. the guy is obviously immature.
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:

I have taken as an adult when he claimed have served in the army.

We all know he lied. He is prolly a kid

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:

WOW! cheesy

OK both of you are done chasing shadows shey? cheesy
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

WOW! cheesy
OK both of you are done chasing shadows shey? cheesy
https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/charity.php
Runaway soldier. Crawl out of your hole omo ale
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/charity.php

Runaway soldier. Crawl out of your hole omo ale

Weep not!

Social media beggar! cheesy
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Weep not!
Social media beggar! cheesy
Child molester.
Senile coward run away soldier
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by gabazin080(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Has he really helped before? Nope, maybe because Jehovah has not blessed him with surpluses. He is broke, always broke and have nothing to offer humanity, not now or ever. But humans came together to reach out to other humans in need when Jehovah is out of reach.

JW has been one of the most useless organisations out there. There bad product is seen in the person of Maximus69, who couldn't help out with the said woman situation but only came help to mock her poor conditions. That is what Jw do and what Jehovah taught them, only that Jehovah doesn't exist.

The said woman should reach out to good people who see beyond religion, Maximus69 and jw are always broke amd cannot help
from your previous post, I can see you are a Christian but why the sudden change and attack on a fellow Christian and insulting the name of God
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
gabazin080:
from your previous post, I can see you are a Christian but why the sudden change and attack on a fellow Christian and insulting the name of God

Man suffering have helped me understand that there is no God that will help us eliminate our problems, and that human would have to come together to solve it one after the other

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Of Vengeance / Truthislight - Come And Show Us The Truth - A Discussion / How I Stopped Sinning - Robert Lyte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.