Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement (1792 Views)

Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past / Religion is a Tool of Enslavement / Ajayi Crowther - The Colonial Tool That Caused The Mental Enslavement Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Four days ago a widow in my neighbourhood was surrounded by four fierce looking women. She's a tenant in my friend's house so when i saw him in the midst of the fierce looking women i tried to know what happened. Then i was told the widow is one of the beneficiaries of a micro finance bank known as 'Grooming' she used to borrow cash from the Organization for business and pay back installmentally with interest, but this time around she's unable to meet up with her weekly return so they actually came to humiliate and intimidate her.
So i asked one of the ladies known as the Credit Officer (CO) if this woman has been defaulting she refused to answer, only for the woman to say "i've never defaulted for once Sir" so i asked her why they're here?
Her story brought tears into my eyes!
She uses their money for business and out of the gain she feeds her two children and pay her house rent but since the lockdown due to Covid19 business has not been the same. So i asked the two Grooming officials what assistance could be rendered since she's been doing well before the pandemic. One of them said the only excuse for failure is death so they will present her death certificate to their bosses and the money will be forgotten.
So i asked once again since she's not dead is there no other way perhaps a rescheduling or reduction of the return as she must feed her two sons out of what she makes weekly, they both said "NO".
So i pacify them further perhaps i can come and sign for her, and i promise to pay within the next few weeks because i'm broke presently but these women insisted it's not done.
That's why i log onto their website only to found out that the officials aren't operating according to the policy of the group, the Organization supposed to be for the Empowerment of the less privileged in the society but from what i gathered so far it has turned to Enslavement.
To me it's like buying slaves to continue working for my money to increase and it's only when the slave dies that freedom is gained. But the bait to catch people is the word 'EMPOWERMENT' whereas in reality it's confirmed 'ENSLAVEMENT'.
May God save the less privileged in our society! undecided

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Missyajoke(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:
Four days ago a widow in my neighbourhood was surrounded by four fierce looking women. She's a tenant in my friend's house so when i saw him in the midst of the fierce looking women i tried to know what happened. Then i was told the widow is one of the beneficiaries of a micro finance bank known as 'Grooming' she used to borrow cash from the Organization for business and pay back installmentally with interest, but this time around she's unable to meet up with her weekly return so they actually came to humiliate and intimidate her.
So i asked one of the ladies known as the Credit Officer (CO) if this woman has been defaulting she refused to answer, only for the woman to say "i've never defaulted for once Sir" so i asked her why they're here?
She uses their money for business and out of the gain she feeds her two children and pay her house rent but since the lockdown due to Covid19 business has not been the same. So i asked the two Grooming officials what assistance could be rendered since she's been doing well before the pandemic. One of them said the only excuse for failure is death so they will present her death certificate to their bosses and the money will be forgotten.
So i asked once again since she's not dead is there no other way perhaps a rescheduling or reduction of the return as she must feed her two sons out of what she makes weekly, they both said "NO".
So i pacify them further perhaps i can come and sign for her, and i promise to pay within the next few weeks because i'm broke presently but these women insisted it's not done.
That's why i log onto their website only to found out that the officials aren't operating according to the policy of the group, the Organization supposed to be for the Empowerment of the less privileged in the society but from what i gathered so far it has turned to Enslavement.
To me it's like buying slaves to continue working for my money to increase and it's only when the slave dies that freedom is gained. But the bait to catch people is the word 'EMPOWERMENT' whereas in reality it's confirmed 'ENSLAVEMENT'.
May God save the less privileged in our society!

It's better to borrow money from the bank than from microfinance bank. Borrowing money from both involves paying at the appointed if not you're in trouble, but Bank is better
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Sisijetue(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
She knew their terms and conditions before she applied for the loan....I’m not in anyway justifying their actions, don’t also forget the job of the credit officer is also at stake if she doesn’t recover that loan.
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sisijetue:
She knew their terms and conditions before she applied for the loan....I’m not in anyway justifying their actions, don’t also forget the job of the credit officer is also at stake if she doesn’t recover that loan.
God no go shame us
Exactly what one of those officials told me but my concern is the current situation in which the whole world is now!
Many people have lost their jobs and we just have to be our brothers keeper.
At least a rescheduling or reduction of the weekly pay to ease the pain, none of the landlords there on Thursday suggested they should leave the money but just to be considerate.
So in my own conclusion i discovered that both the Credit Officer (CO) Business Manager (BM) and the widow are all slaves to the business owners, the CO and the BM are simply serving as task masters to force others slaves to work for the Rich. And when any slave dies the money will be forgotten, please to me that's inhumane! embarassed
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Myer(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Exactly what one of those officials told me but my concern is the current situation in which the whole world is now!
Many people have lost their jobs and we just have to be our brothers keeper.
At least a rescheduling or reduction of the weekly pay to ease the pain, none of the landlords there on Thursday suggested they should leave the money but just to be considerate.
So in my own conclusion i discovered that both the Credit Officer (CO) Business Manager (BM) and the widow are all slaves to the business owners, the CO and the BM are simply serving as task masters to force others slaves to work for the Rich. And when any slave dies the money will be forgotten, please to me that's inhumane! embarassed

She should call their customer service line. They do reschedule loan in such cases.

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
May God save the less privileged in our society! undecided

You can not help the woman but brought her case here.... For what? Can't you simply call Jehovah to make money grow in the woman account? How come you are broke too?

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
cheesy
FOLYKAZE:

You can not help the woman but brought her case here.... For what? Can't you simply call Jehovah to make money grow in the woman account? How come you are broke too?
Keep crying up and down beggar! cheesy
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
cheesy
Keep crying up and down beggar! cheesy

Oloriburuku eda. What soliton could your religion, sect and Jehovah offered the woman? Nothing. You are broke and couldn't do anything because Jehovah is insufficient

2 Likes

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Oloriburuku eda. What soliton could your religion, sect and Jehovah offered the woman? Nothing. You are broke and couldn't do anything because Jehovah is insufficient

Mr street beggar! cheesy
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Mr street beggar! cheesy
JW child sex abusers

2 Likes

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Mr street beggar! cheesy

Jehovah witnesses are dying through serious ailments and refusal to blood transfusion. Is it that Jehovah cannot provide enough blood to their body when they need it most? Jehovah is a useless God

2 Likes

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Social media beggar! cheesy
FOLYKAZE:

Jehovah witnesses are dying through serious ailments and refusal to blood transfusion. Is it that Jehovah cannot provide enough blood to their body when they need it most? Jehovah is a useless God
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Child molester.
Senile coward run away soldier

2 Likes

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Child molester.

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Social media beggar, stop crying, Churchgoers and Muslims will come to your aid! wink
FOLYKAZE:

Child molester.

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Social media beggar, stop crying, Churchgoers and Muslims will come to your aid! wink

Child molester.

Jehovah has left you broke financially and in strength

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Weep not social media beggar, they will come and contribute money for you to care for your family, even though you are ridiculing their god! cheesy
FOLYKAZE:

Child molester.

Jehovah has left you broke financially and in strength
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Weep not social media beggar, they will come and contribute money for you to care for your family, even though you are ridiculing their god! cheesy

Child molester.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/02/08/jehovahs-witnesses-under-investigation-pennsylvania-attorney-generals-office/2425260001/

Resolve the problem of your members. Too much for Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Child molester.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/02/08/jehovahs-witnesses-under-investigation-pennsylvania-attorney-generals-office/2425260001/

Resolve the problem of your members. Too much for Jehovah
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Child molester.

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2020
I hope you remember my comments when you came begging people for financial assistance to save your wife and children!
FOLYKAZE:

Child molester.

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
I hope you remember my comments when you came begging people for financial assistance to save your wife and children!

I should remember what you contributed. It is actually Nothing. Because Jehovah hasn't given you surplus. Idiotic broken runaway soldier

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by OtemAtum: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

I don't think you are addressing this matter well this time. Let's leave the matter of Jehovah for another day, please. At least the op has the mind to help and when the opportunity comes, he might.
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

I don't think you are addressing this matter well this time. Let's leave the matter of Jehovah for another day, please. At least the op has the mind to help and when the opportunity comes, he might.

Has he really helped before? Nope, maybe because Jehovah has not blessed him with surpluses. He is broke, always broke and have nothing to offer humanity, not now or ever. But humans came together to reach out to other humans in need when Jehovah is out of reach.

JW has been one of the most useless organisations out there. There bad product is seen in the person of Maximus69, who couldn't help out with the said woman situation but only came help to mock her poor conditions. That is what Jw do and what Jehovah taught them, only that Jehovah doesn't exist.

The said woman should reach out to good people who see beyond religion, Maximus69 and jw are always broke amd cannot help

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by paulGrundy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
it may interest you to know that the watchtower discourages Jehovah's witnesses from help non-Jws. That's why they do not do charity work or engage in mandatory corporate social responsibilities of organizations.
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:
it may interest you to know that the watchtower discourages Jehovah's witnesses from help non-Jws. That's why they do not do charity work or engage in mandatory corporate social responsibilities of organizations.

Oh really? This is strange. Maximus69, tatime, joyandfaith. How true is this statement?

Oh I see. JW organization also hates people not in their society, and they wish them bad.

Maximus69 wished I am infested with coronavirus because we disagreed on some views.

I see reason why Government clamp down on them

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by paulGrundy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Oh really? This is strange. Maximus69, tatime, joyandfaith. How true is this statement?

Oh I see. JW organization also hates people not in their society, and they wish them bad.

Maximus69 wished I am infested with coronavirus because we disagreed on some views.

I see reason why Government clamp down on them

yes. the Organization is a sick one I tell you. Maxmimus69 could have just said he had the ability to help her but wouldn't, instead of telling lies and feigning empathy.

evidence of my assertion below:

Watchtower 2017 May p.7 
"Like the neighborly Samaritan in Jesus’ illustration, we want to help suffering people, including those who are not Witnesses. (Luke 10:33-37) The best way to do so is by sharing the good news with them. “It is important to make clear right away that we are Jehovah’s Witnesses and that our primary mission is to help them spiritually, not materially,” notes an elder who has helped many refugees. “Otherwise, some may associate with us only for personal advantage.”"

Watchtower 2003 June 1 p.7 Giving That Pleases God 
"When it comes to organized charity, though, we need to be cautious as we evaluate the many appeals we receive .There is a kind of giving that is even more important than charity. Jesus alluded to this when a rich young ruler asked what he had to do to get everlasting life. Jesus told him: "Go sell your belongings and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven, and come be my follower." (Matthew 19:16-22) Notice that Jesus did not just say, 'Give to the poor and you will get life.' Instead, he added, "Come be my follower." In other words, as commendable and beneficial as charitable acts are, Christian discipleship involves more. Jesus' chief interest was in helping others spiritually."
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
I never for once take jwfacts.com serious. But with the acts of Maximus69, one can only believe jwfacts.com present basic facts about jw

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/charity.php
These people don't run charity. Why would Maximus69 brings dilemma of a poor woman here when he or Jehovah help her situation? Is it to mock her as usual?

2 Likes

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by paulGrundy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
I never for once take jwfacts.com serious. But with the acts of Maximus69, one can only believe jwfacts.com present basic facts about jw

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/charity.php
These people don't run charity. Why would Maximus69 brings dilemma of a poor woman here when he or Jehovah help her situation? Is it to mock her as usual?

probably she is highly critical of Jws, he brought it here to mock her or he wants non-jws to help her.
Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:

yes. the Organization is a sick one I tell you. Maxmimus69 could have just said he had the ability to help her but wouldn't, instead of telling lies and feigning empathy.

evidence of my assertion below:

Watchtower 2017 May p.7 
"Like the neighborly Samaritan in Jesus’ illustration, we want to help suffering people, including those who are not Witnesses. (Luke 10:33-37) The best way to do so is by sharing the good news with them. “It is important to make clear right away that we are Jehovah’s Witnesses and that our primary mission is to help them spiritually, not materially,” notes an elder who has helped many refugees. “Otherwise, some may associate with us only for personal advantage.”"

Watchtower 2003 June 1 p.7 Giving That Pleases God 
"When it comes to organized charity, though, we need to be cautious as we evaluate the many appeals we receive .There is a kind of giving that is even more important than charity. Jesus alluded to this when a rich young ruler asked what he had to do to get everlasting life. Jesus told him: "Go sell your belongings and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven, and come be my follower." (Matthew 19:16-22) Notice that Jesus did not just say, 'Give to the poor and you will get life.' Instead, he added, "Come be my follower." In other words, as commendable and beneficial as charitable acts are, Christian discipleship involves more. Jesus' chief interest was in helping others spiritually." 

He has been after me on this forum because I seek for help from fellow Nairalanders, and they really came to my rescue. I don't know exactly what is wrong with helping people in need. He has because of that want to taunt me and call me names. Who doesn't call for help when in dilemma?

Acting shamelessly on that said thread, he and other JW member, tattime, couldn't do anything. They were only ranting up and down. Now I know why they were acting in such manners. They are not just broke, but they are heartless beast not human.

Nairalanders and every human have been there when other human are down. JW, Jehovah, Maximus69 are just useless and wicked entities.

2 Likes

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulGrundy:

probably she is highly critical of Jws, he brought it here to mock her or he wants non-jws to help her.

That is what they do. Hypocrisy!

How can Maximus69 be so callous? Yoruba people would say Orisa bi o le gbemi, fimile bi mo se wa....you really cannot help someone from her problems, Jw cannot help, not even Jehovah. Why should you bring such person for mockery in public space? This is inhuman. An animal do better

1 Like

Re: Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement by paulGrundy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

He has been after me on this forum because I seek for help from fellow Nairalanders, and they really came to my rescue. I don't know exactly what is wrong with helping people in need. He has because of that want to taunt me and call me names. Who doesn't call for help when in dilemma?

Acting shamelessly on that said thread, he and other JW member, tattime, couldn't do anything. They were only ranting up and down. Now I know why they were acting in such manners. They are not just broke, but they are heartless beast not human.

Nairalanders and every human have been there when other human are down. JW, Jehovah, Maximus69 are just useless and wicked entities.

the irony of it all is that they claim to be the only group in the world that practices love. Maxmimus69 will hypocritically tell you the love that Jws have is what makes them distinct from all religions in the world. grin cheesy

No matter differences in beliefs or views, its very cruel to make a mockery of ones dilemma. Even me, if I see a JW in your position, I would never slap it to his or her face, I would be quick to help.

its just pure heartlessness!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. / Crisis In Christ Embassy Deepens As Oyakhirome Moves Against Sinach / The Professor Of Philosophy (does God Exist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.