Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ten Reasons Why You Are Breaking Up In Every Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Reasons Why You Are Breaking Up In Every Relationship. (359 Views)

See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!! / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls / The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why You Are Breaking Up In Every Relationship. by rasheylaw(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Relationship is not a cake of berry, like it looks in the outside, it takes great force to start and even greater amount of energy to maintain a successful relationship. A relationship is not what drives you about, you are what drive the relationship yourself. The reason why lots of us fall in handy to maintain relationship is because we failed to understand that relationship comes with series of price, price that requires endurance, enforcing understanding even though it is a mountainous task. In relationship, there are times of emotional uplifting and emotional psychodrama where you two would tussle over a cup of tea and end up ruining the moment.
Love is hard to be tamed. Difficult to be controlled and impossible to be understood. You just have to accept it. In this article of mine, I'll be listing out 10 REASONS WHY YOU'RE BREAKING UP IN THOSE RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE BEEN & HOW TO STOP IT.

1. Expecting Everything to be Right Always.
Yes, one of the major source of unhappiness is expectations. Expectations when broken leads to automatic disappointment and hurt, this grows into hate and contempt for the person. Human beings, your spouse or partner, cannot be always right. You need to understand and accept that even though he is wrong, you understand and will accept him. If he unpick your call for no due reason, you don't have to run words at him and always demands apology. If he forgets your birthday or failed to reply your text soon. You don't go over the brick and fire words. No. Not all the time. Ignore it. Let him realize his mistakes.

2. You believe S/he has Fundamental Responsibility to you which S/he MUST do.
Now, this is another great mistake done by various people who engage in romantic relationship. While your spouse is bound to you by certain responsibilities, you're not enforce it. You had better let him realize he is not being responsible enough or better still, remind him in a cool, still and steady manner. Don't rush words down his spine and expect him or her to apologize the following second.

3. You Don't Say Thank You.
Do you realize the great effect of saying "thank you?" Especially over flimsy things? Well, I could remember how I felt last time when someone thanked me for helping her with a cup of coffee the previous day. I'd felt really good and wished I'd done more. The littler the thing you received from him/her. The more you thank you should come. Now, when doing this, don't do it immediately. Do it when he must have forgotten he or she does anything. It shows that you value the thing/experience and did not forget.

4. You Hold On To Grudges For Too Long. I recommend a day or two for any grudges you are going to get over, or else, you officialize the grudges by moving on with your lives. The keyword here is don't stick too long to a partner's mistake when you know fully well, it's not worth breaking apart for. If you're going forgive him/her later, do so within 48h and let it be total. Listen to his or her apology and see enough reasons to forgive him. Before the mistake S/he made. There had been Goodwill from that person, that is a great perspective to look from when trying to forgive a mistake. However, it's important you know that it takes much lesser energy to forgive than to hold on the blame and grudges.

5. Always Call Him/her If He/she Does Call.
Calling isn't a sign of weakness, or what you may think is. 'I won't call him if he can't call me too' is a signal of immaturity and weak love. If you truly love someone, you don't grow tired over time of reaching out to the person. Let him/her realize you're more matured and you cared about you two. My first and current girlfriend got me through calls. I became so stucked that I'd fall over heels for her. Now I do the calling most. So girls, it's not a taboo to call a guy first or even regularly. Just make sure you're not stalking or pushing yourself on him. You will know through his response and body reactions if he's comfortable and wants to speak with you.

6. Limit Your Publications About Your Relationship On Social Media Timeline.
Research has proven that more than 70% of public relationship failed in the long run. This is because of people intervearance and manipulative thought. You're not a celebrity, are you? You relationship needs not to go viral. Respect it. Make it confidential. Then, it'll be true and honest. I'm not disengaging the act of posting your date on social media. But while you do that, remember to attach "only necessary caption"

7. Be Silent to Some Things and rather Respond through Actions.
If your spouse or date continues to repeat something you have been discouraging her from, or trying to let her see the reason to stop and she's acting difficult. Resort to silence. Ignore him/her when next she does that thing and let her know you're not happy with it through your actions instead. Yet, never speak. She'd sit down to rethink herself. If she did not, it might be a clear sign she doesn't care, and maybe you'd start planning your way forward. Exception comes in when she can't avoid such things herself.

8. Stop Comparing. People are different, no two people are totally the same, there is no how similar your ex-boyfriend is, he cannot be the same with the new guy. Don't compare him and expect him to demonstrate similar traits. We accept eachother for whom we are and change the little we can. The former guy might be a fashionable guy, who likes to take a walkout in the city boutiques and saturday nights at club houses. The new guy might be a modest workaholic who spends most of his hours in office and returns home tired. You don't suppose he is different. Stop comparing people or relationships. Make yours the best!

9. Be Intentional: don't say what you don't want or do what you don't like. Make sacrifices and never get tired of it, not because S/he asks you, but because you want it. If you truly love someone, you're not confused. You are convinced. Say it or tell that thing you want. And stick to it.

10. Always Try Your Best before Giving Up.
Give up pride. Sometimes, your spouse might push up flimsy argument or even a controversial issue that might spring conflict. Conflict is what leads to break-up. In the course of this emotion tension. If your spouse push up the break-up button. Don't strike it because you too are angry. Be calm. Ask yourself, is what worth breaking up for? Then ask her too. Else, you'll keep scurrying out and in from one relationship to another and you may never find an habitation.

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Are Breaking Up In Every Relationship. by merieam16(f): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Are Breaking Up In Every Relationship. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ok na embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Paid Video Viewing / Quick Loans / French White Men, Italian White Men, German White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.