Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls (3277 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Just felt for this corper girl at my place of work today.I noticed she has not been happy of recent and she looked emaciated.we have always been on talking terms and I do ask her how she is doing and hope her guy usually takes good care of her and she is always affirmative about it.Today when I asked after him she opened up that the guy is cheating on her and she is just heartbroken as she wanted the relationship to work.she said this was her third relationship this year.It really touched me and I didn't even know what to tell her again.I feel most girls just jump into relationships without first being friends with the guy they are dating.when they see the guy has a good ride and some money to spend they just jump inside and in most cases they get burnt.Not easy for them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Es350: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
So whose fault is it? The girls jumping from one relationship to another or the guys breaking the hearts?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Es350:
So whose fault is it? The girls jumping from one relationship to another or the guys breaking the hearts?
If she doesn't move you and the other fools go still call her evening newspaper,which wan you wan make she do?

I just hope say this una display na Cruze

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by fman(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Es350:
if you ask me
Na who i go ask.
This matter so, e heavy for mouth

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Es350:
The guy breaking a girl's heart is certainly not good but the girl should try and be friends first before starting a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Prechgold1180(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
If she say dem break her heart then them trully break heart nothing concern me

8 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by fman(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

If she doesn't move you and the other fools go still call her evening newspaper,which wan you wan make she do?

Don't call a brother man
Fool!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:
The guy breaking a girl's heart is certainly not good but the girl should try and be friends first before starting a relationship.
If she try and be friend una go still say she dey proud or she dey friend zone guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

If she doesn't move you and the other fools go still call her evening newspaper,which wan you wan make she do?stop abusing on line it's not good show decorum and make your point.nawa for this indomie generation o

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:

Don't call a brother man
Fool!!!!!
Thunder fire that brother man.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:

Don't call a brother man
Fool!!!!!
its appalling the way they insult.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=116177209][/quote]
Will you shut up or you wan make I shut your mouth?
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Es350: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

So I'm a fool for asking a simple and harmless question? Did I call you sister an evening newspaper for you to know that I call women evening newspapers?

Nothing person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by fman(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Thunder fire that brother man.
you need to calm down
Ya pressure high
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Es350: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:
Women never take accountability for their choices.

They rush to shitty rich guys because he has a car and iPhone but when he breaks their heart, they start shouting "men are scum", "all men are the same" yada yada ya. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Es350:

Women never take accountability for their choices.

They rush to shitty rich guys because he has a car and iPhone but when he breaks their heart, na the guy cause am. Lmao.
yahoo boys are just deceiving our girls and they fall for it.They go broke on time because it is cursed money

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Es350:

So I'm a fool for asking a simple and harmless question? Did I call you sister an evening newspaper for you to know that I call women evening newspapers?

Nothing person no go see for nairaland.
My statement clearly said "you and the other fools"does that make you a fool?
And if you are not one of those who fault women at any given Chance then you are exempted.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
It will never be well with yahoo boys deceiving our girls and breaking their hearts
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

My statement clearly said "you and the other fools"does that make you a fool?
And if you are not one of those who fault women at any given Chance then you are exempted.
stop fine tuning it.That statement is wrong.As a girl show class.stop abusing online .Don't go and receive curse that you don't know where it is coming from.Abusing someone senior to you is a sin
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:
stop fine tuning it.That statement is wrong.As a girl show class.stop abusing online .Don't go and receive curse that you don't know where it is coming from.Abusing someone senior to you is a din.
Na vexation cos am,na vex I use take enter this thread but that guy comment add to my anger.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by toujurs: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
You are damn right. Especially if you have a car and a goid apartment. Chai you will break hearts very well.

6 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
toujurs:
You are damn right. Especially if you have a car and a goid apartment. Chai you will break hearts very well. I feel for the girls several good girls guys will just be tossing them around like fools.not easy.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:
Just felt for this corper girl at my place of work today.I noticed she has not been happy of recent and she looked emaciated.we have always been on talking terms and I do ask her how she is doing and hope her guy usually takes good care of her and she is always affirmative about it.Today when I asked after him she opened up that the guy is cheating on her and she is just heartbroken as she wanted the relationship to work.she said this was her third relationship this year.It really touched me and I didn't even know what to tell her again.I feel most girls just jump into relationships without first being friends with the guy they are dating.when they see the guy has a good ride and some money to spend they just jump inside and in most cases they get burnt.Not easy for them.

She will overcome
I pray she learns to shine her eye and don't open leg ..all men transfer evil spirit wen they put their seed in women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Prechgold1180:
If she say dem break her heart then them trully break heart nothing concern me
lol bad guy
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

She will overcome
I pray she learns to shine her eye and don't open leg ..all men transfer evil spirit wen they put their seed in women
ah evil spirit but women have more of this evil spirit in them.na dem possess pass
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:

3 r/ship in the past 8 months??! is she going for r/ship Olympics or what?
in Nigeria, many girls are dating out of the necessity to have someone taking care of their needs, therefore when the toto has been mounted countless times already and you have nothing better to offer, these dude go to the next fresh toto to mount.

5 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Demigod22: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Logically speaking, she is lucky he didn't break her neck too.

Emotionally speaking, she should give herself time to heal before going into another relationship.

Sincerely speaking, I don't feel sorry for any lady that get her heart broken.

Streetically speaking, las las this breakfast go reach everybody.

Realistically speaking, most girls jump into relationship without proper assessment of the guy.

Wotoporiously speaking, if you like study guy for ten years, heart wey go break go still break.

Holistically speaking, I pity the girl because me self na Corp member too, she is my comrade.

Seriously speaking, most people don't know what they are into. A girlfriend should be a potential wife. Relationships are investments, not hobbies, we should date with a purpose.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Demigod22:
Logically speaking, she is lucky he didn't break her neck too.

Emotionally speaking, she should give herself time to heal before going into another relationship.

Sincerely speaking, I don't feel sorry for any lady that get her heart broken.

Streetically speaking, las las this breakfast go reach everybody.

Realistically speaking, most girls jump into relationship without proper assessment of the guy.

Wotoporiously speaking, if you like study guy for ten years, heart wey go break go still break.

Holistically speaking, I pity the girl because me self na Corp member too, she is my comrade.

Seriously speaking, most people don't know what they are into. A girlfriend should be a potential wife. Relationships are investments, not hobbies, we should date with a purpose.
ah guy you harsh o

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

3 r/ship in the past 8 months??! is she going for r/ship Olympics or what?
in Nigeria, many girls are dating out of the necessity to have someone taking care of their needs, therefore when the toto has been mounted countless times already and you have nothing better to offer, these dude go to the next fresh toto to mount.
desperation can make you do crazy things.wont blame her.most girls want to get married on time.They put in effort but its not yielding.she was telling me no men in town again as most men are already hooked up

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Demigod22: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:
ah guy you harsh o

LoL, even the economy self harsh.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Demigod22: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
guobe:
desperation can make you do crazy things.wont blame her.most girls want to get married on time.They put in effort but its not yielding.she was telling me no men in town again as most men are already hooked up

Just give her my contact, you can match make if the other guy still left better portion of her o, I should be getting married soon, na only wife remain.

PS: which state exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Ballzproblem2: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
her business ,there are men training another man kid ,there are men who invested a lot in their babe but she still dey chop prick outside ,I could go on and on ,my point is men suffer worse but you no dey hear am. , everybody Carry your cross

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) / What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.