Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church (67879 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by solonubinho(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mehn...all I see here is snake skin Italian Shoe. Vero Cuoio!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by kvngmaxy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked
You are going to eat that?
I care about what I eat almost more than who I fucckk.
Hungerbad true true.
bris that snake meat sweet wella
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Omoluabeesixtee: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
GogetterMD:

I was about to say the same. The synchronous pattern running across the back if the reptile is a beauty to behold, and not one due to a chance by nature
people like capslocked or hopefullandlord will disagree and tell you it was just nature.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by brownbib(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
The sight of a snake scares as hell or a gun. shocked
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please don't forget me sir, I already replied.

I'm in Abeokuta and I can pay for the delivery.

I can also give you my WhatsApp contact to have a chat with you sir.

Herbephe1:

I have one
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Opeakins(m): 4:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Devil ni eleyi
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Herbephe1(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=AmazingRidwan post=91249447]Please don't forget me sir, I already replied.

I'm in Abeokuta and I can pay for the delivery.

I can also give you my WhatsApp contact to have a chat with you sir.

I have replied u on ur mail
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by chris4gold(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2020
lolz grin

OduntanGabriel:
I am seeing Ankara design on the animal
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by sundaytimzz: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2020
if I see say one lasun Omo weekend don sure be that
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
chris4gold:
Every member including pastor abandoned this meat for me to dealt with, my door is open for those that care to join the grove... Come with your Trophy

Fattest snake that size I've seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.