Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church (67846 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
I am seeing Ankara design on the animal

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by skyfather09(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
See beautiful design.

God really excelled with his creations.
I tot serpent were made by the devil??!
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by femmyapson(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Sunday blessings for u....

Now take a deep breath, close your eyes, clear your throat and lets do it together.....

" O lalasticlala , e mala soi ftengometh tesd'hup anankes! Erkheo "
Baba you made me laugh so hard..
O draaaaaaggggoooooonnnn
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Dextre(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2020
THELATTERMAN:
I hate snakes mehnn...

How dangerous is that snake?

Extremely
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2020
I'll br overly grateful if you can spare me sir

Herbephe1:

I have one
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by chaloskyx: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2020
the poor snake you people have already labelled it as a witch and your enemy ba religion would not kee you ool
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by scilover: 3:52am On Jun 30, 2020
That’s quite a big sized snake, looks like it ate something before you killed it. Luckily you spot it first, who knows where it could have ended up in the church.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by chudez0147(m): 3:52am On Jun 30, 2020
GogetterMD:

I was about to say the same. The synchronous pattern running across the back if the reptile is a beauty to behold, and not one due to a chance by nature
What are you saying??
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by ofiko123(m): 4:36am On Jun 30, 2020
There is nothing some people cannot eat...
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nnakenns(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2020
starbuck:
I will never encounter this in my life � Amen

See am for your leg
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by chatinent: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2020
gregyboy:

Hungerbad is dead let him rest in peace
I wonder why you think the dead are not resting.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Essence20(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2020
THELATTERMAN:
I hate snakes mehnn...

How dangerous is that snake?

Gaboon Vipers are dangerous, slow moving snakes with highly potent venom.
When they bite, they can decide to release venom or not...
If they released venom, the victim would be on the highway to eternity.
If not, otherwise know as dry bite, is nothing much..just injuries

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by wisz1(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Hahahaha,you want to impose interstate travel ni grin

Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmmmmm snakes everywhere don't even know why they are no longer comfortable in the bush anymore
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Biggers82(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Don't eat this thing ooo is very poisonous
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Aphiemy: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2020
how can one eat one of the most dangerous snake like viper? nawaooo
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Lighthammer(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Vyzz:

Sunday blessings for u....

Now take a deep breath, close your eyes, clear your throat and lets do it together.....

" O lalasticlala , e mala soi ftengometh tesd'hup anankes! Erkheo "
haha awenda ap aft wanchilege neautu
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by PolymathAdeoye(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Therevenger:
[/quote] undecided[quote author=Therevenger post=91213347]
what did you mean? undecided
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmmmmm snakes everywhere don't even know why they are no longer comfortable in the bush anymore

Rain chases them out.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Rain chases them out.

Make we Build house 4 them in the bush ni
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Damibiz(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Snake squard on our way please

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Ygrette(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Its skin is in 3D
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2020
PolymathAdeoye:
what did you mean? undecided

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Azurevermillion: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
bigfish3k:
Some will say it's a demon that was sent to attack them but they conquered
Lol. Our sisters and brothers in the lord
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Mrpojj(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
chris4gold:
Every member including pastor abandoned this meat for me to dealt with, my door is open for those that care to join the grove... Come with your Trophy

Very powerful snake
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Azurevermillion: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Skepticus:

The gaboon is better in that regard. I can't say the same for the black mamba of southern africa and the Russell's viper of India.
the two snakes are so hot-tempered, extremely deadly and so poisonous and so friggin' fast.

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by OGhoney: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Puff adder
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by pacespot(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
One bite from this deadly sniper is almost certain to be fatal, thank goodness you see it first.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by adeniyi65(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
I wonder why this viper no dey long.yet dangerous than many.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Slimsly100(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Despite the venom this bears I must confess it is indeed beautiful smiley
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Dericsmith: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Gaboon Viper second most venomous snake after king cobra.. A bite from this snake can kill u in less than 25mins... Its sluggish and unwilling to move, it only bites when step on or approach. U killed it. U re lucky but dont it next time. It will be ur last �
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Stanfeelings: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
SOON PASTOR U USE AM PREACH SAY NA ENEMIES WAN COME TRAYAM...ABEG THE CUTE SNAKE D WAKA ON E ON O... OK. BYE. LATER.

Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website,