Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church (67877 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by agrowell: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
though small and beautiful but very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by merieam16(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
ok bro I'm in, e go reach front page

5k gbam

Edited. : ManOfCompetence pls where is my 5k?

Pls be a man of your word cheesy
he would dont worry, u kno his a ManOfCompetence lolz
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by seanwilliam(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
boniga:

Baba i dey follow this thread from start but la la lata chop the guy's eyes cheesy the guy no know say na snake lalasticlala use do nairaland pillars. Ah ah ah ah
lol, I was 100%sure say he go reach front page.. funnily enough If the guy had challenged me earlier when the topic was yet to reach front page,I would have sent him 5k.. but now ..na him dey owe me money..

Lalasticlala no dey use eyes see snake.. grin
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by hollatomi: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
#snake life matters

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by mightyleks(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
chris4gold:
Every member including pastor abandoned this meat for me to dealt with, my door is open for those that care to join the grove... Come with your Trophy

Nice design by the creator

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Amebaba01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where is ur location?
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by WaywardSon(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
starbuck:
I will never encounter this in my life � Amen
hey let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Maliqcious: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Earlystar698:
Lala right now grin grin grin
that lil negro is popping..
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Well, just like chickens, they sometimes find their way home. If they had their way, they would always avoid humans. Abi, you think they don’t know all you do is kill them? grin

It's a clear picture between domestic and wild animals, it's like keeping snake as pet undecided. To avoid been killed he should migrate to inside thick forest.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
See beautiful design.

God really excelled with his creations.

My thoughts exactly. I had to look at it again.

Looks like a beautiful cloth design.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by XXLMANDIGO: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
I was being dramatic & sarcasm too...

TOPCRUISE:

Eating a snake is better than fvcking a prostitute
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by boniga(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol, I was 100%sure say he go reach front page.. funnily enough If the guy had challenged me earlier when the topic was yet to reach front page,I would have sent him 5k.. but now ..na him dey owe me money..

Lalasticlala no dey use eyes see snake.. grin

Make i drop account number cheesy else we go start hunting that guy like that snake
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by FahBuLous: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please those anyone have a job for me..
I am currently earning 5k per month in my current place of work and its nt even enough to feed talk more of paying bills plus house rent and savings....
I need a qood job that can enable me save for my Computer programming training and i cant see it anywhere thats why I decided to make use of Nairaland....
I am hardworkinq, deligent, trustworthy, punctual, ability to work under pressure, good at adapting and have qood analytic and communication skills, you will never regret employinq me....
I stay in Asaba, Delta state along Asaba/Benin expressway...
Thank you and God bless you....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by sunboy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
That’s Beauty and Venom! Who noticed the detail of its skins beauty... nature is amazing!
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by seanwilliam(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
boniga:

Make i drop account number cheesy else we go start hunting that guy like that snake
boss no dey whine me.. u wey dey see 100$ per day for your profile grin abi you don spend am finish?
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Abcruz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
See beautiful design.

Truer words have never been spoken!

Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.--Psalm 111:2

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by donMIG(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
That shit fine
Imagine shoes from that

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
See beautiful design.

So you know God?
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by PolymathAdeoye(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Isnt it poisonous? and you want to eat it.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by sircrabo: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
God is such a good artist. See the pattern laying.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Jaqenhghar: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
See beautiful design.

True. Very beautiful. If I was hom I'll try and skin it. Save it for something

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by masterflowx(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
sylve11:
What an ugly creature! sad cool

Gbas gbos on your head...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by jamata20: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
my plate ooo grin grin

Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by truthhurts2: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
starbuck:
I will never encounter this in my life � Amen
as gentle as a hushpuppi when arrested if not threatened, if you can go your way, hin also go hin way then you are both good. shocked
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by truthhurts2: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
PolymathAdeoye:
Isnt it poisonous?
and you want to eat it.
more than 98% of the poison are located on the head and its usually cut out
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by boniga(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
boss no dey whine me.. u wey dey see 100$ per day for your profile grin abi you don spend am finish?

shocked
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by nams77: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
THELATTERMAN:
I hate snakes mehnn...

How dangerous is that snake?

Don't let the beautiful design fool you...that snake is death peesonified
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by philiancoop(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked
You are going to eat that?
I care about what I eat almost more than who I fucckk.
Hungerbad true true.
how is beef better?
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Bukax14(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Gaboon vipers are very dangerous embarassed
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are you sure this is a real snake and not something a tailor sowed.
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by Stanley1155: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Guy i dey tell you
Re: Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church by gentleibraheem(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
That is a very dangerous snake lying dead..
It still scares me even though its dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.