Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? (48654 Views)

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / Summary Of The Last Days At Forcados High School / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
samonak:
The worst decision I ever made in life was going to BSU. If I had known I would have endured and graduated from UNN. While In BSU I suffered the worst kind of tribalism one can ever face, had little or no social life and burnt the mid nite candles to no avail. Was roundly failed by most lecturers who were not of the same tribe as myself. The high point was when I entered a lecturer's office for course registration, incidentally he was my Cartography lecturer. Mr Ortsegha, he told me matter of factly, that " You would not graduate" 3 times n I said sir I would graduate. The MF gave me a resounding F in his course. But today I thank God I graduated n working in a reputable establishment. But if you'd ask me, my biggest regret was abandoning my degree program at UNN and opting for BSU.
what a school you went.nawa oo.so pathetic
buh what is BSU?
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
benjanny:
Yea my today regret is that I study Quantity Surveying In The Higher Institution Instead Of Journalism or History and International Relations
why the regret not studying HIR,sir?
could you life have been better if you had?
still an aspirant and that is my chosen course.
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Antisocial01:
sorry please at what age did you round up your nd and moved to university, I'm 21 a student of Lagos State polytechnic I'm considering moving to the university starting afresh but I'm considering my age
you be sma boy na.I have 25 year old guys in my class still running ND programme.even some are close to 30.
Lol
I am 22 though.will be done this yr

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by rukell(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2020
I had so many regrets that i just wished i could turn back the hands of time...in a simple word,i didn't take my studies seriously.
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by Tipsbet: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2020
johnnobles:
I try small. I was an engineering student who love his book. I was a bit sociable. Joined kegite and leo club. Made 2,1 and made some friends
When I came to Lagos, it was those friends that I network with that gave me an edge in my job search. Na the confra part I regret though I no put am for head. Thank God sha
is d kegite a confra? I wanna know more abt it
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by SeniorGee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
sharpwriter:

Get the person you know is responsible for compilation of transcripts and put few 1k notes in brown envelope; collect him number for follow up. If not, you go wait long o. cheesy

My brother its more than that. Ask anyone in futo geology about KK Ibe and know the damages he has cause to peoples lives..

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by ubcandid(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
mirexxx:
I can say I regret not fully giving a guy in school a chance to be my boyfriend.. Its all good now grin

HAHAHAHAHA.........is he married now? it's never too late.
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by Anonime1105(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Everything I did in school made me who I am today...

What I regret are those things I missed out on, I should have lived a more social lifestyle....
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by mirexxx(f): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
ubcandid:

HAHAHAHAHA.........is he married now? it's never too late.
he isn't. grin well, we are all busy now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by mumumugu(m): 2:20am On Jul 04, 2020
lilioj:

Awww, I also wish I studied a different course ! But I'm curious how did it make you a mumu ??

ANIMAL SCIENCE. MAKES ME REASON LIKE AN ANIMAL
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Jul 04, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:
what course is that?
animal science makes me thinksin like an animal
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2020
mumumugu:

animal science makes me thinksin like an animal
lol � . it's well sha.
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by Antisocial01: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

you be sma boy na.I have 25 year old guys in my class still running ND programme.even some are close to 30.
Lol
I am 22 though.will be done this yr

21 might sound small but with the way and rate the world is moving under 20 bsc graduate man gats think far,we don't want to be left behind I also have coursemate around/close to 30 but the fact that they are not bothered about it doesn't mean I should relax just trying to move forward
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2020
tayewomi:
pls bro expantiate more on this
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by johnnobles: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Tipsbet:

is d kegite a confra? I wanna know more abt it
Nope, kegite is not confra o, it's a social club in school that deals with gyration, however in my time in school, 60% of it's members belong to one confra or the other. If you wan join no issues.
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by NewDelhi(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Thank you.

I was invited as a consultant on a recruitment procedure, I was disappointed at most of our graduates.

2,1 (2%) 2,2 (17%) third class (50%) pass (30%)

So terrible.

The interview session was boring. No ideas about what they are looking for, I jokingly asked one about BB naija and that was it.
Stop exagerrating it, 2.2 is usually plenty than third class in any recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by EbenezerTriumph: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2020
RhemaDavids:
I regret a lot, when I was in school I had a lot of time and money, but did not learn any new skill or invest my money, although I am doing well, but I still wished I was wiser when I was younger
hi dear! You have a nice dp but u uploaded it since 2015 which makes it 5 years now.
Can I see a current pics?
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by Nikes(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2021
SeniorGee:

My brother its more than that. Ask anyone in futo geology about KK Ibe and know the damages he has cause to peoples lives..

Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by jpawjpaw(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2021
mumumugu:

ANIMAL SCIENCE. MAKES ME REASON LIKE AN ANIMAL
gringringrin funny man...
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by jachikee: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
SeniorGee:
Regretted everything about the school.. FUTO angry secondary school self better pass am. Missing results, sorting, destiny destroying lecturers.. name it.
I have my original certificate but they are still looking for transcript... Applied since Nov last year dem never see am. That school na apology
Wasted years
Please can one get original cert in FUTO in one day if applied for it that same day...assuming I have all documents they needed.
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by SeniorGee(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
jachikee:

Please can one get original cert in FUTO in one day if applied for it that same day...assuming I have all documents they needed.

Sure, you can
Re: Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? by benjanny(m): 8:06am On Jan 24
gowonmaharajah:
why the regret not studying HIR,sir? could you life have been better if you had? still an aspirant and that is my chosen course.
best of luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / 7 Coronavirus Grammar Lessons You Should Know / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.