Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus (39983 Views)

Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-church Virus – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by olaric(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
ajayidayo2012:

Which stupid men of God? Are u a man of Satan?Your brain has taken leave of u..even the Europeans who "brought" u religion are not keeping their churches..ignorance and stupidity will be your doom...

Reach out to Christ to save you from imminent danger.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by lucasalves: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

Ok guys, I didn't want to respond before but i think I have to clear the air on my question vis-a-vis Oyedepo's comments.

No one is saying the market is not important!
and..
No one said the Church is more important than the market!
let's be logical here...

All Oyedepo is saying is, if you can keep the markets open without any caution, social distancing, age limit, face-mask inspection, use of sanitizers etc.. what makes opening the church more worse than that?

You and I know that the Churches will still put better measures in place than the market.

And I'm sorry if you're not a religious/spiritual person, I don't think your submission on this matter should be biased because of that.

Motorparks, markets, workplaces, etc are now open for everyone without the government inspecting compliance to measures, why must the church be closed then?

This is a simple logical question that should be devoid of religious sentiments (even though its a religion topic).

And to all those claiming Oyedepo wants more money, I'm sorry to burst your bubble - Millions of people watch the DOMI services online from over 150 countries every Sundays, and pay their Tithes and Offerings through the online payment platform or USSD.

Just so you are informed and come out of that ignorance.

you called others ignorant when you are probably the most ignorant one in this forum... Market I repeat are Essential services, commercial activities are Essential activities in Nigeria as the Federal government isn't ready to cut check for the masses.... didn't the scripture say our body is the temple of God why do we need to go to an actual building to be connected to God when we all know God is everywhere? right now churches are not Essential and since churches are enclosed spaces, the virus transmit way faster in an enclosed environment than somewhere with open ( you see if you weren't ignorant you will know that)
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Bevima: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
henrybomb:

So if a pastor is doing the wrong thing we can’t criticize or insult them we should leave them to God
What about that robber,rapist,murderer or fraudster? Why don’t we leave them to God to judge them too?...Think about it

Did he commit a crime or he only spoke what he claims God has revealed to him. So if he is wrong, it's left for God to Judge him according to what he has said. Not you. He hasn't committed any earthly crime that demands human judgment.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
lucasalves:

you called others ignorant when you are probably the most ignorant one in this forum... Market I repeat are Essential services, commercial activities are Essential activities in Nigeria as the Federal government isn't ready to cut check for the masses.... didn't the scripture say our body is the temple of God why do we need to go to an actual building to be connected to God when we all know God is everywhere? right now churches are not Essential and since churches are enclosed spaces, the virus transmit way faster in an enclosed environment than somewhere with open ( you see if you weren't ignorant you will know that)

I didn't call anyone ignorant, this is supposed to be a reasonable discussion. I'd appreciate it if you can be less invasive.

Having said all that, all you have said hasn't answered the question. I didn't term the market as non essential also.

The market is a mad house! No nose mask, temperature checks, sanitizers, social distancing, or other measures; bodies rubbing against each other, people sneezing and coughing, exchanging money, goods and commodities... And finally very densely populated!

Those who attended burials "in an open space" got infected.

I am more certain that an enclosed space with all the measures being observed is far more safer than the market.

But if you don't see what I am trying to establish, then it's all good. We all have our opinions.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by desiredhome: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bevima:

Did he commit a crime or he only spoke what he claims God has revealed to him. So if he is wrong, it's left for God to Judge him according to what he has said. Not you. He hasn't committed any earthly crime that demands human judgment.

The same thing with thieves, thiefing politicians, Yahoo boys etc?...... no body should talk about them,? Let God judge them abi? This is the very false teaching that has promoted crimes in the society, ......and why is he always attacking/insulting Buhari?....why didn't he or your type allow God to judge the politicians?
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by lucasalves: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

I didn't call anyone ignorant, this is supposed to be a reasonable discussion. I'd appreciate it if you can be less invasive.

Having said all that, all you have said hasn't answered the question. I didn't term the market as non essential also.

The market is a mad house! No nose mask, temperature checks, sanitizers, social distancing, or other measures; bodies rubbing against each other, people sneezing and coughing, exchanging money, goods and commodities... And finally very densely populated!

Those who attended burials "in an open space" got infected.

I am more certain that an enclosed space with all the measures being observed is far more safer than the market.

But if you don't see what I am trying to establish, then it's all good. We all have our opinions.

so did your imaginary friend typed people to come out of their ignorance
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

Oyedepo asked a daft question.

Ur explanations very similar to his question.

The churches would remain under lock n key, they aren't important and man can do without it.

Ok guys, I didn't want to respond before but i think I have to clear the air on my question vis-a-vis Oyedepo's comments.

No one is saying the market is not important!
and..
No one said the Church is more important than the market!
let's be logical here...

All Oyedepo is saying is, if you can keep the markets open without any caution, social distancing, age limit, face-mask inspection, use of sanitizers etc.. what makes opening the church more worse than that?

You and I know that the Churches will still put better measures in place than the market.

And I'm sorry if you're not a religious/spiritual person, I don't think your submission on this matter should be biased because of that.

Motorparks, markets, workplaces, etc are now open for everyone without the government inspecting compliance to measures, why must the church be closed then?

This is a simple logical question that should be devoid of religious sentiments (even though its a religion topic).

And to all those claiming Oyedepo wants more money, I'm sorry to burst your bubble - Millions of people watch the DOMI services online from over 150 countries every Sundays, and pay their Tithes and Offerings through the online payment platform or USSD.

Just so you are informed and come out of that ignorance.

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Romangalactic(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Open the churches...open the schools!

Open the churches....open the schools!

#Singing#

OPEN THE CHURCHES! OPEN THE SCHOOLS!
Have you heard what is happening in US, a more organized society with less animals in human form after they started reopening?
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by One4me: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
All you Muslims jumping on this thread and abusing only Christian Religious leaders, l hopw you know that your Alfas, Immams, Sheiks and the rest, are the same bunch of Rogues who profit from the stupidity of Nigerians who inject Religion as Opium. undecided

Religion in Nigeria is most A SCAM! Whether it came from that terrorist Saudo Arabia/Mecca/Medina or from that terrorist Israel/Jerusalem/Western countries, it is a SCAM and the scam-artists are our pimping religious leaders.
My people should get Spiritual (which is an internal thing that reflects outwardly in your everyday dealings with your fellow Man) and stop decieving themselves, thinking they can decieve the Almighty God.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Mayorwer: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
The ni***z feels that account balance has dropped drastically. Lol, alert is not as heavy as it used to be .
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by One4me: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
OBku4:

Mr Man, I'm not a christian.

Ur comments though, reek of folly n stupidity (a high level of immaturity)

That even makes your case worse! grin
Who cares whether you are a Donkey or a Horse?
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by One4me: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
mentored:

Weldone Sir

At least Mr P

Ajimobi

Abba kyari et all

None contacted COVID in the church

How am l sure it is not one of their gullible members who contracted the Virus in a Mosque/Chruch, that gave it to them?
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by bezimo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Forgness:
You rarely hear Daniel Olukoya of MFM engage in this kind of talks. What I do not understand about Oyedepo is that he dabbles too much into politics. Despite my respect for him, and I know I supported his visions many times in the past, also appreciate his entrepreneurship skills; I started paying less attention to him for directly supporting Jonathan and he was against the Vice president Prof Osinbajo. And till date, Osinbajo has not for once attacked this man. So, I started watching Adeboye (Osinbajo's pastor) to know who he is. And funny, he seems exactly like Osinbajo. I am about asumming that the same spirit lives in Adeboye lives in Osinbajo. The irony is that Oyedepo and Adeboye are close too.

People close to Oyedepo should tell to him to talk less. Let him emulate Daniel Olukoya who does not fight his battles with direct confrontation, but on his knees. You guys should watch it. Daniel doesn't dabble into politics at all, but you dare not rough handle him. You will return to beg him. What has Winners done that MFM has not done? The latter just decided to not acquire too much wealth and he lives his life silently but shaking and mouldings behind the scene on his knees.

"Me, a tire for this oyedepo oooo". Chai!

Eviana, one reason I am looking into churches established long time ago (Methodist, Anglican, apostolic, adventist, etc) is cos the hierarchy does not allow one person to command and control people and resources. Most christians in Nigeria are blind and they follow prosperity preachers anyhow. You need to add to your prayer list this issue. That God should open the eyes of baby christians. Adventist, Apostolic and Methodist are some of the olden denominations I am so opened to presently.

My friend shut up..What Bishop Oyedepo has done by the grace of God..i am not sure you can count 5 ministers of God in whole world that can come close..excluding his father in the Lord Daddy Adeboye..so be guided in your assertions.Comparing MFM with Winners Chapel is stupidity at the highest level..Have you heard Pst Olukoya condemn openly the wickedness of this present gov't once..the corruption..increased hardship against the masses, fulani killing of Christians.. better shut up your possessed mouth...when it comes to prophets of God who can speak boldly against the wickedness of the powers that be in Nigeria without consequence.. Bishop Oyedepo stands in a clear class of his own as empowered by God..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
bezimo:

My friend shut up..What Bishop Oyedepo has done by the grace of God..i am not sure you can count 5 ministers of God in whole world that can come close..excluding his father in the Lord Daddy Adeboye..so be guided in your assertions.Comparing MFM with Winners Chapel is stupidity at the highest level..Have you heard Pst Olukoya condemn openly the wickedness of this present gov't once..the corruption..increased hardship against the masses, fulani killing of Christians.. better shut up your possessed mouth...when it comes to prophets of God who can speak boldly against the wickedness of the powers that be in Nigeria without consequence.. Bishop Oyedepo stands in a clear class of his own as empowered by God..

I will send you to your useless parents who gave birth to a terrible child. You have no home training. I do not have words with you. Your fo.olish parents who did not train you how to talk are the ones I have words with. Hopeless child. If I decide to take up your case, I am sure even your grandparents will start prostrating begging for forgiveness. If you know you are bold enough, let us meet face to face and let us see who will shut up btw the two of us. Useless child. Mannerless stu.pid idi.ot. Your parents are the ones I wish to meet to talk senses into their heads that trained a foo.lish child.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by engrchykae(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
henrybomb:
Obviously people like Oyedepo and Oyakilome have missed it completely up there.
They keep attacking the government to open up churches because of their selfish reason I don’t know what they are using their brains for.
Let them all come together and pray for the nation and the world in general they should stop making a foolery of themselves
the priest and the prince are together in exploiting the people
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Osila2: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Divoc:

https://punchng.com/lagos-ogun-now-infected-with-anti-church-virus-oyedepo/

E dey pain am ooooooooo, no more free, awuf and oshofree money coming into his pocket.

Why shouting and making noise on the governments in Nigeria, shebi he has branches in UK, USA (both headed by his children) and other developed countries, if then born am well, he should go and open those branches (cash cow and business centres) and stop disturbing the airwaves.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by IYIMAN: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Open the churches....open the schools!

#Singing#

OPEN THE CHURCHES! OPEN THE SCHOOLS!

International rapper, carry on!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by dheilaw1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
eni4real:
Wicked soul! shocked shocked
lol
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by dheilaw1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Komu1048:

There are some bodies virus can’t survive they die instantly. Be guided we might be in the world but don’t belong here
like ur body?
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Simplyparis(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
henrybomb:
Obviously people like Oyedepo and Oyakilome have missed it completely up there.
They keep attacking the government to open up churches because of their selfish reason I don’t know what they are using their brains for.
Let them all come together and pray for the nation and the world in general they should stop making a foolery of themselves
receive sense ijn
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by asamaigho(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Follygunners:
Awon Daddy G.O... Maga no gree pay anymore. grin

make full use of ur brain na!, tithes and offering can ne paid even when d church is lockdown, abi u never hear of transfer?...opening church jas nothing to do with tithes.
what d bishop is saying is very clear ' y where markets which are very crowded and bizzy opened and a more organised place like schools and churches locked'
its avery simple and logical problem, unfortunately dunce like u can't decipher.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by asamaigho(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Elvis2kay:
This guy need money..

block head, the bishop is richer than ur entire local govt, he doesnt need ur 20naira.

if u have brain ask urself y is d crowded markets opened and a more organised placed like churched and schools still on lockdown.
abi corona dey fear market?
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Digital101: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Forgness:

I am not sure of what you are saying. When it comes to number of members, you are wrong in my opinion. And when it comes to influence, I do not know what you mean. And what influence Oyedepo has made that Olukoya has not made. To me, Olukoya is more influential. Let me educate you.

1. Olukoya is well known abroad more than Oyedepo.
2. Olukoya is well known among experts than Oyedepo.
3. When it comes to education, Olukoya has it more than Oyedepo.
4. Do you know how many nations MFM has branches all over the world? From Africa to US, UK, Bahama, SA, etc. Infact, Olukoya is more frequent in the UK than in Nigeria, yet you will not know cos he is always at the Prayer City every month.
5. Olukoya has just started Hill Top University. Just wait and you will know soon.
6. Olukoya goes deep into grassroot. He developed a football team which is doing excellently well in the Nigerian league and boys are beginning to move into Europe via the team.
7. Olukoya has written over 70 published genetic related materials.
8. Olukoya has powerful members, but the structure of the church does not allow show off. He is completely a man without show off. This is the reason I started studying him, and I started seeing powerful men around him.

Guy, let me stop there. Like this boy sing... "Noise is not music". No no no.

Olukoya is an astounding man. Very humble. You will never hear him talk like this. Yet, he influences high rank people. Let me tell this. Oyedepo criticizes too much, but I know many governors who reckons with Olukoya. He has direct influence on Aregbesola via his deputy, but you will never know. And when he rebukes, he does it in a plain way without direct attacks. So, I dont understand you.

My point here is this: one is making too many noises, while the other is very silent.

Guy, stop looking at show off. Winners does not have influence more than MFM. No no no. To me, MFM has more.
You are totally wrong, the only point I agree with is the football club which I give Olukoya credit.

Winners is arguably the richest pentecostal church in Nigeria and the second largest pentecostal church in Nigeria after RCCG in terms of members.

Winners have branches in 64 countries and have the largest church auditorium in Central and Eastern Africa.

Winners is the only Pentecostal church in Nigeria that has two universities and is currently building another university in Calabar. No special offering raised in fact most members don't know that the church is currently building a university in Calabar.

The only Nigerian pastor that is known worldwide is Tb Joshua. Olukoya is not even close.

The most influential pastor in Nigeria is Adeboye followed by Oyedepo, and this is because many pastors pay homage to them.

Winners hold five services every Sunday in Ota in a 50,000 seating capacity which means more than 200,000 people worship every Sunday in Cannaland. The church has more than 5,000 branches in Nigeria.

MFM is being investigated for fraud in the UK and the UK has appointed an interim manager to take over MFM. The MFM church in the US is still in disarray because of the lawsuit by some former pastors against Olukoya accusing him of Fraud. Please do your research.

I love Olukoya and he is my mentor. There is no competition because we are one in Christ but please don't compare Winners with MFM

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by asamaigho(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
I used to respect this man, but now that's gone. All he's after now is reopening of churches, he is not bothered about any other thing. That's plain selfishness. I was expecting some sensible ideas from his likes on how we can recover as a nation. How will he be comparing markets and churches in a time like this?

Well, they are scared that the longer people stay away from church buildings the more they understand that God actually dwells in the heart of man, not in the buildings of the church.

do urself good and watch d entire video and stop making half baked decisions based info from those who are trying to destroy d church.
he actually spoke about schools and churches but the op knowing what he wants to achieve only brought out d church part in order to deceive d gullibly and feeble ones...i hope u r not one of d gullible.....
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by asamaigho(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
One4me:
Baba Shurrup jare, you have been given condition to fulfill so you can open fully.
Market is for everybody, itis for food, Church/Mosque is not for everybody and just because your income is affected does not mean you can start inciting people.
if not for selfishness and wickedness sef, are you no the one that is suppose to be advicing people to still saty back until we get a good handle on the Virus and we can all worship without fear of infection?

Not to mention that you have not healed a single Covid-19 patient all these months, small time now you will start lying that you cn raise the dead and cure the sick.

Awon Olee-depo radrada.

since market is for everybody, let everybody to to market and contact d virus na....abi corona no dey reach market.

i really wonder which part of ur body u think with!...am very sure its not d brain.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by asamaigho(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Odmic2839:
Why are you talking like this If the market does not open then how do you want us to survive? Is church a must.... we can all pray at home till all this pandemic is over. Let learn and not to be sentimental about this

so of what use is it wen u contact d virus in d market? or is the virus not contactable in d market?.
the funny thing is even wen schools are on lockdown d students still go to d market places either to buy or even help their parents to sell, even church members who shops goes to d market to buy or sell, then u begin to wonder y both churches and schools are still locked down.

always try to be logical in ur reasoning.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by henrybomb(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Simplyparis:
receive sense ijn
Right back at you
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
IYIMAN:

International rapper, carry on!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Simplyparis(f): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
henrybomb:
Right back at you
kee yourself. i can see you're spiritually blinded
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Komu1048(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
dheilaw1:
like ur body?

100% yeah, and not only me but as many believe in the efficacy of the son of God
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Digital101: 1:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Osila2:

E dey pain am ooooooooo, no more free, awuf and oshofree money coming into his pocket.

Why shouting and making noise on the governments in Nigeria, shebi he has branches in UK, USA (both headed by his children) and other developed countries, if then born am well, he should go and open those branches (cash cow and business centres) and stop disturbing the airwaves.
you are misinformed, Churches are currently open in the US. Educate yourself and stop displaying your stupidity on this thread.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Digital101:

You are totally wrong, the only point I agree with is the football club which I give Olukoya credit.

Winners is arguably the richest pentecostal church in Nigeria and the second largest pentecostal church in Nigeria after RCCG in terms of members.

Winners have branches in 64 countries and have the largest church auditorium in Central and Eastern Africa.

Winners is the only Pentecostal church in Nigeria that has two universities and is currently building another university in Calabar. No special offering raised in fact most members don't know that the church is currently building a university in Calabar.

The only Nigerian pastor that is known worldwide is Tb Joshua. Olukoya is not even close.

The most influential pastor in Nigeria is Adeboye followed by Oyedepo, and this is because many pastors pay homage to them.

Winners hold five services every Sunday in Ota in a 50,000 seating capacity which means more than 200,000 people worship every Sunday in Cannaland. The church has more than 5,000 branches in Nigeria.

MFM is being investigated for fraud in the UK and the UK has appointed an interim manager to take over MFM. The MFM church in the US is still in disarray because of the lawsuit by some former pastors against Olukoya accusing him of Fraud. Please do your research.

I love Olukoya and he is my mentor. There is no competition because we are one in Christ but please don't compare Winners with MFM

I do not need to continue with you, but I have bolded the areas I just need to read. Like I said, show off is what many see and obviously, these influenced you too. When I said Olukoya is silent, I know what I am saying. While the most important factor are wealth and properties to you, mine are other areas. Olukoya is not your mentor. If he is, the first criterion on your list will be humility which is not included in the list.

I know about some of the allegations and lawsuits. Oyedepo has more lawsuits on his neck. Even the Redeemed too. The issue is that the Nigerian system has made all of them do things anyhow many times. This is their human personality at work based on the recommendations given to them by their pastors.

It is you who should make your findings very well. You did not give the final outcome of the lawsuit. Go and read about Rick Renner who is an American pastor in Russia. Also, read about Sunday Adelaja in Ukraine. Guy, I want to believe you are a young man and I dont need to start debating with you. It is obvious the things of the spirit are not priorities to you, but wealth and properties. The private jets, the beautiful churches, the beautiful classrooms in the universities, etc. Return to your dictionary and check the meaning of silent. And then check Olukoya again and again.

Please, let us close it. I just pray you understand the things of the spirit more. Good bless you, my son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.