Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus (39951 Views)

Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-church Virus – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by henrybomb(m): 2:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyparis:
kee yourself. i can see you're spiritually blinded
See who is spiritually guided
You have no point
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by sphynxed(m): 4:19am On Jun 30, 2020
One4me:
Baba Shurrup jare, you have been given condition to fulfill so you can open fully.
Market is for everybody, itis for food, Church/Mosque is not for everybody and just because your income is affected does not mean you can start inciting people.
if not for selfishness and wickedness sef, are you no the one that is suppose to be advicing people to still saty back until we get a good handle on the Virus and we can all worship without fear of infection?

Not to mention that you have not healed a single Covid-19 patient all these months, small time now you will start lying that you cn raise the dead and cure the sick.

I'm shocked he isn't even talking about schools reopening. Which is one of his businesses. It is church he wants thr govt to reopen. Disgustingly annoying.

Awon Olee-depo radrada.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Osila2: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Digital101:

you are misinformed, Churches are currently open in the US. Educate yourself and stop displaying your stupidity on this thread.

Tell me one (one) Oyedepo's business centre so-called church that has opened in USA and its address and I'll surrender to your argument.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Simplyparis(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2020
This is a new day abeg... I don't have time. Good morning to you
henrybomb:

See who is spiritually guided
You have no point
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by henrybomb(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyparis:
This is a new day abeg... I don't have time. Good morning to you
No time either
Top of the morning to you too

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Digital101: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Osila2:

Tell me one (one) Oyedepo's business centre so-called church that has opened in USA and its address and I'll surrender to your argument.
Winners Chapel Texas is open. please do your research and give me feedback. Shalom
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Elvis2kay: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
asamaigho:

block head, the bishop is richer than ur entire local govt, he doesnt need ur 20naira.

if u have brain ask urself y is d crowded markets opened and a more organised placed like churched and schools still on lockdown.
abi corona dey fear market?

Shut UP ! Oyedepo slaves. . Do u stil have more slaves in your family? Like your mum and dad, please send them to me,so they workin in my Farm till dey DIE. Idiot!
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Elvis2kay: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elvis2kay:

Shut UP ! Oyedepo slaves. . Do u stil have more slaves in your family? Like your mum and dad, please send them to me,so they work in my Farm till dey DIE. Idiot!
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Osila2: 6:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Digital101:

Winners Chapel Texas is open. please do your research and give me feedback. Shalom

No need for any research because the business centre in Texas is still under lock and key
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by ajayidayo2012: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Use your brain and stop reasoning like an animal..God gave u that brain for a purpose u know? Reach out to your brain..even the Bible in proverbs 22:3 says "A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences"..u are not a chicken or a goat..use your senses

quote author=olaric post=91199330]

Reach out to Christ to save you from imminent danger.[/quote]
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by olaric(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
ajayidayo2012:
Use your brain and stop reasoning like an animal..God gave u that brain for a purpose u know? Reach out to your brain..even the Bible in proverbs 22:3 says "A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences"..u are not a chicken or a goat..use your senses

quote author=olaric post=91199330]

Reach out to Christ to save you from imminent danger.

Stop being uncultured and respect the fact that I have a right to air my view. You sounded so bitter in your response; you seem depressed and worn out.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Digital101: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Osila2:

No need for any research because the business centre in Texas is still under lock and key
you have no proof.
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Osila2: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Digital101:
you have no proof.
I do
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by ajayidayo2012: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2020
olaric:

Stop being uncultured and respect the fact that I have a right to air my view. You sounded so bitter in your response; you seem depressed and worn out.
I am sorry but your view is stupid..your foolishness and senseless is depressing and wearing me out....
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by obonujoker(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Elvis2kay:

Shut UP ! Oyedepo slaves. . Do u stil have more slaves in your family? Like your mum and dad, please send them to me,so they workin in my Farm till dey DIE. Idiot!

Answer his questions, and stop beating around the bush
Re: Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus by Elvis2kay: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
obonujoker:

Answer his questions, and stop beating around the bush

Another slaves from Oyedepo Farm... you are here too to defend your slaves masters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.