Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! (8591 Views)

Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Delta LG Polls: Ethiope East Decides Today (live). / Oyo State Governorship Tribunal Decides Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither ( Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing,  away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”-
PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE[/size]

http://againstbabangida.com/Newsroom-at-AgainstBabangida.com/ibb-will-fail-pastor-bakare.html

None of the blind pro-Bakare apostles on this thread has been able to come up with a defence for this blatant contradiction above by their opportunistic pastor turned politician.
The man is not even straightforward.For instance,I understand that under Nigeria's electoral laws,before anybody can be chosen as a running mate to anybody for any poltical office,he MUST be an existing registered card-carrying member of that party;so I need to know at what point exactly Bakare became a member of the CPC,or while he pretended to be waiting to "hear from God",he'd already obtained the card and had given Buhari the green light before the TALL ONE(as Bakare referred to him before they became best friends SMH) announced him as his running mate?

@ all
I really need honest explanations/answers and not just all those infantile rantings of those politically clueless nairalanders who're just jumping up & down in their vain attempt to defend Bakare for the ONLY reason that he is a christian pastor
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by 10cirenoh: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
rasputinn:

Oh shut up you both.If you have no points to back your argument,then throw your lame hands up and quit resorting to one-liner-gibberish and gutter language,such have never scored any political points

Have you actually made any points that needs any countering? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by meine: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Rasputin

I used to admire you but you have lost your better reasoning to the darkside!

I simply asked ur likes how joe boy will succeed if he has d likes of Obj,Daniel and akala as his assistants?

I have asked you why joe boy hasn't improved on electricity since takin power.

Jos is on fire but all joe could do is campaign for reelection!

Joe is a sinking ship and you want to join him for sure!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by lastpage: 1:20am On Feb 02, 2011
THANK YOU "VERY PLENTY" RASPUTINN! May your memory never fade.
Even the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"!

NO ONE has been able to answer the poser you laid down!

I read and re-read that interview by Pastor Bakare: "Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither Buhari nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace."

Having given similar "The Lord said" about OBJ in 1999 (and that cow went on to rule for 8yrs!), l am begining to wonder: WHICH GOD IS THE ONE SPEAKING IN THIS CASE?
Is it the same Jehovah God, whose word is law?
With so many "shoot and miss" going on, the only sensible conclusion l can reach is that "IT CANT BE THE SAME GOD"!

If any one can reach a different conclusion, l will like to hear it (devoid of all those infantile abuse and irrational conclusions  grin )

And to think he is now teeming up with one of the same "sons of turmoil"? Holy Moses!

This qualifies as "The last Miracle" (shakes head and shakes head again in disbelief!)
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Feb 02, 2011
rasputinn:

The man is not even straightforward.For instance,I understand that under Nigeria's electoral laws,before anybody can be chosen as a running mate to anybody for any poltical office,[b]he MUST be an existing registered card-carrying member of that party;so I need to know at what point exactly Bakare became a member of the CPC,or while he pretended to be waiting to "hear from God",[/b]he'd already obtained the card and had given Buhari the green light before the TALL ONE(as Bakare referred to him before they became best friends SMH) announced him as his running mate?
Where did you get this from?
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2011
^^^
What exactly

Dont tell me you didn't know,go and ask Dr Nwodo or that Enugu high court judge
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2011
meine:

@Rasputin

I used to admire you but you have lost your better reasoning to the darkside!

Admire me in what sense
I never noticed

Seriously,I'm a christian and a student of power politics,I will NEVER become subjective in my arguments just because it concerns a pastor,there're very glaring contradictions in Bakare's speeches and actions;pre and post his foray(?) into politics
Gone are the days when we used to swallow hook,line and sinker any and every pronouncement made by anybody,pastors no less,just because they claim to be speaking "by the spirit of God"

BTW if in your opinion,objectivity amounts to losing reasoning to the dark side(whatever that means),then good for you as it's your opinion and you're well within your rights to air them

Personally,I will not be a fickle-minded gullible religious follower
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by Blazing99: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2011
@ Rasputin, You're right. Bakare said that, Bakare also said in 2007 that God's choice is someone from Adamawa state.

If Bakare was into a prophetic ministry, I would label him a false prophet but his ministry is that of preaching. Well I consider this as one of the flaws of Bakare. By the way which president ever in this world is flawless? Jonathan you're professing for has charges of money laundering against him aided by his wife. His administration in both Bayelsa and Nigeria has being marred by gross incompetence and corruption. If I am to choose between a pastor who's passion for Nigeria makes him vent out his political opinions even in his pulpit and an accidental president blessed with incompetence and supported by corrupt stalwarts. I'll certainly go for Bakare.

By the way you didn't answer my question, if you die and someone else succeeds a position in your place is that person God's will? RIP Umaru Yar Adua
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by pj5(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
Quote from Johndoe200

"The problem with fantasists is that they live in a dream world. Let me bring you down to earth.

1. Only fool would vote for Buhari, as he WILL MOST LIKELY over see the breakup of Nigeria. Why? His victory will signal to the Niger Delta that they mean nothing, if you think the Jos crises etc are a problem, wait till the delta boils again.

2. Buhari will lead a lame duck government. The Senate and House of Reps will be populated by PDP, he WILL EITHER be impeached or rendered useless. on the instructions of the GOVERNORS who will be majority PDP.

3. Only in cyberspace is ethnicity not a factor, ANOTHER YORUBA MAN? When SS and SE can't get there? Dream on."

Listen Johndoe200, unlike you, i deal with facts and track records not speculations so you are free to keep chasing shadows without attacking issues.

BTWN, I vote for people not tribe or parties!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by 10cirenoh: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^

What are you saying? undecided
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by lastpage: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
I am sure NO ONE CAN EVER COME OUT AND TELL ME THAT GEJ IS "FLAWLESS"!
We are all humans, even Bakare has flaws, much les GEJ, a "poli-trick-cian!"

Bu the GEJ l know, is a Politician and the Bakare l know is a Prophet/Man-of-God!
Certainly, l will not hold both of them to the same standard after all we know "what" Politicians are like!

That being said, the real issue is whether Bakare should fall into this snare of a V.P position?
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by Beaf: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
lastpage:

I am sure NO ONE CAN EVER COME OUT AND TELL ME THAT GEJ IS "FLAWLESS"!
We are all humans, even Bakare has flaws, much les GEJ, a "poli-trick-cian!"

Bu the GEJ l know, is a Politician and the Bakare l know is a Prophet/Man-of-God!
Certainly, l will not hold both of them to the same standard after all we know "what" Politicians are like!

That being said, the real issue is whether Bakare should fall into this snare of a V.P position?

I am beginning to think GEJ is God to Bakare followers, otherwise why can't they simply address the mans incredible short comings without dragging in poor GEJ?
Did GEJ make a damning false "prophesy" about the "sons of turmoil" only to swallow his vomit and team up the the "tall one" that nust be destroyed before Nigeria can progress?

Hidiots! Make una hanswer di question! grin
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

I am beginning to think GEJ is God to Bakare followers, otherwise why can't they simply address the mans incredible short comings without dragging in poor GEJ?
Did GEJ make a damning false "prophesy" about the "sons of turmoil" only to swallow his vomit and team up the the "tall one" that nust be destroyed before Nigeria can progress?

You are a two mouthed liar and a political criminal at that.

You said "AMEN" and "THANKS" to my prayers, yet you turn around to label it a curse, what are you? how is it a curse? can you define a curse? i want to see the dunce here Lwkmd

While you are at it, kindly answer these questions:

What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate?

Can a Muslim fanatic ever marry a christian whom they consider an infidel?

How many Christians did Buhari kill when he was the HOS?

Can a Muslim fanatic go to to redeem camp just as GEJ and the likes?

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia?

If Buhari was a corrupt man, then his cousin shouldn't have been so scared into committing suicide after being exposed of corruption, if BUHARI was GEJ, his cousin would have just acted like Patience, Ibori, Atiku or even Uduaghan, true or false?

WHY SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE FOR CORRUPTION IF I KNOW MY UNCLE IS ALSO A CORRUPT MAN AND HAS THE POWER TO PARDON/COVER ME?

If you're truly not a dunce you call others, kindly provide answers to these questions.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

With what you post continuously on NL, i know more than half of NL members will doubt your "my genuine battle for the progress of the country" statement.

You are the one who have and is continuing sinking so low just to paint other aspirant with bad brush, you want them all to be seen as being on the same level with your master GEJ, with truth, lies and rumors mixed together to confuse the gullible.

You have come with your natural rubbish again, so because i support Buhari, that automatically means i am a Muslim?  i repeat you are a liar and it keeps smelling all over you, if Buhari didn't install sharia on Nigerians when he was a military head of state with ABSOLUTE powers, how's he going to do that now that we have house of assembly/representatives?

We have more Christians now than before, we have more media attention now that before, so how's he going do install sharia all over Nigeria? please start thinking right and stop sounding like an average American who thinks America is the only place humans live in.

Lol, i thought you said thanks to my prayers? why turn around like an average Nigerian politician to say i am cursing like a Babalawo? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, you're a BIG hypocrite and it smells all over you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What if after everything, Buhari ends up as the Nigerian president, what are you going to do? hug a wet transformer or drink a liter of battery acid? Undecided

I repeat, you are a big time rumor monger and a big criminal at large, you keep twisting and turning the gullible, too bad those are the ones you can continue fooling, not someone like me.

Can a Muslim fanatic ever marry a christian whom they consider an infidel?
How many Christians did Buhari kill when he was the HOS?
Can a Muslim fanatic go to to redeem camp just as GEJ and the likes?

What if he ends up having a christian person as his running mate, are you still going to keep yelling about sharia? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

What happens to all your rumors and lies about SHARIA and religious bigots if Buhari ends up having Tunde Bakare as his running mate?
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
rasputinn:

^^^
What exactly

Dont tell me you didn't know,go and ask Dr Nwodo or that Enugu high court judge

Nwodo did not write the Electoral act in Nigeria. You suggested the quoted is contained in the Electoral act and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to show us where.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by lastpage: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
@honeric 01
What if after everything, Buhari ends up as the Nigerian president, what are you going to do? hug a wet transformer or drink a liter of battery acid? Undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
damn, you must really detest this man!

BTW: After all our permutations and "beaf-ing" grin if it is "the tall one's" (Buhari's) destiny to rule Nigeria once again, then the "heavens" themselves will re-arrange "tomorrow" in his favor!
Or do we think GEJ became President because he was very smart? Nope, dont fink so.

We can only express our feelings**************************politely too! wink wink
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by honeric01(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^^

That bot cannot answer questions, he's only good at attacking, so i promised to haunt him down with my questions until he answers them

So from now on, wherever he comment on the politics section, I'm going to haunt him with these questions.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Nwodo did not write the Electoral act in Nigeria. You suggested the quoted is contained in the Electoral act and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to show us where.

Oh I see your point,my bad.I should replace Nigeria's electoral laws with guidelines of political parties in Nigeria,I have seen that of at least one party,when I lay my hands on them,I'll fax 'em to you ASAP
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blazing99:

@ Rasputin, You're right. Bakare said that, Bakare also said in 2007 that God's choice is someone from Adamawa state.

If Bakare was into a prophetic ministry, I would label him a false prophet but his ministry is that of preaching. Well I consider this as one of the flaws of Bakare.
Well that's your opinion and I reaally don't care
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blazing99:

Jonathan you're professing for has charges of money laundering against him aided by his wife.

You are such a shameless liar
Since when did an allegation against your wife become an allegation against you
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blazing99:

By the way you didn't answer my question, if you die and someone else succeeds a position in your place is that person God's will? RIP Umaru Yar Adua

Thunder fire your mouth there
First ask your father ,or you dey mistake me for your type??Orhue
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by rasputinn(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ All,

The field of politics anywhere in the world is replete with fiery speeches,attacks/counter attacks,plots/counter plots,forging/breaking of alliances,the only difference is that the degree varies from clime to clime.
However,there're three fundamental classes of people that are found in all of the climes;
1)Those who make things happen
2)Those who make noise and talk about the things that do happen
3)Those who just watch things happen,hear people talk about 'em and just don't care a hoot

Those of you rooting for Buhari on this thread,hope you will evaporate yourselves from category 2 above and condense in category 1,for I sense that na mouth una just dey make for internet,when it comes to contributing financially and materially to mobilise support for candidates and actually going out to vote,odiodi na una levels
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! by Myself2(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2011
^^^
Bros I feel you live and direct,now KK is presidential SA already,who says there's no reward for consistency despite the attendant costs wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.