Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA (294 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA by JustYu: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Hi all,

As evident in the title, this thread is created to serve as a social joint where Nigerian youths residing in the US or Americans of Nigerian descent can meet to interact, socialize and possibly find potential lovers. Of course, this thread is also open to persons that do not identify with any of the above listed categories.

Motivation for creating this thread:

Obviously, real recognizes and likes real. Of course, we are still the most successful ethnic group in the US! From my two years here in the US, I noticed from my interactions with Nigerian-Americans and fellow Nigerians ( both male and female ) that when it comes to going on a date or being in a relationships, most of us prefer to have Naija/Nigerian-American partner. Thus, this thread could help us broaden our horizon towards finding potential lover. More so, on a lighter note, this thread could also serve to help us get connected to a fun buddy when one travels outside their state. Equally important, is that we can use this thread just to unwind and derive positive energy from one another.

NOTE: exchange of political, tribal or racial tantrums is not allowed in this thread.

Way to go:

If you feel we should promote the goal of this thread (as explained above) please drop few details about you so others can be encouraged. At the least, gender and location (state) will suffice. Feel free to dm anyone you think you wanna know more.

PS: I created new account for this thread to eliminate potential bias towards/against me

1 Like

Re: Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA by JustYu: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Mine:
Male
Michigan
2nd Year Ph.D student
Re: Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA by khia: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2020
JustYu:
Mine:
Male
Michigan
2nd Year Ph.D student
Re: Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA by khia: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2020
JustYu:
Hi all,

As evident in the title, this thread is created to serve as a social joint where Nigerian youths residing in the US or Americans of Nigerian descent can meet to interact, socialize and possibly find potential lovers. Of course, this thread is also open to persons that do not identify with any of the above listed categories.

Motivation for creating this thread:

Obviously, real recognizes and likes real. Of course, we are still the most successful ethnic group in the US! From my two years here in the US, I noticed from my interactions with Nigerian-Americans and fellow Nigerians ( both male and female ) that when it comes to going on a date or being in a relationships, most of us prefer to have Naija/Nigerian-American partner. Thus, this thread could help us broaden our horizon towards finding potential lover. More so, on a lighter note, this thread could also serve to help us get connected to a fun buddy when one travels outside their state. Equally important, is that we can use this thread just to unwind and derive positive energy from one another.

NOTE: exchange of political, tribal or racial tantrums is not allowed in this thread.

Way to go:

If you feel we should promote the goal of this thread (as explained above) please drop few details about you so others can be encouraged. At the least, gender and location (state) will suffice. Feel free to dm anyone you think you wanna know more.

PS: I created new account for this thread to eliminate potential bias towards/against me

Yes some Nigerians are doing well in the US but as of 2019-2020 Indians are the most successful and highest paid ethnic group in the US, and that's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Social Joint For Nigerians And Nigerian-americans In The USA by JustYu: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ohh..I never knew Indians have taken over.
Not really surprising since they are arguably the major 'shareholders'n Silicon Valley.

(1) (Reply)

What Am I To Do? / Call Engineer Rex For Your Pure Water Machine And Reverse Osmosis Repair / Easiest Hookup App Online. Don't Sleep On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.