Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women (38837 Views)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by uche87(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
This piece appears controversial but I fancy the backlash. It is an interesting conversation I would like to start and probably learn from the views of others. It is a 'cruise article' and shouldn't be taken too seriously. It has no intention to denigrate any tribe or race.
There is a huge contrast between dating a white lady in the United Kingdom and dating a Nigerian lady. The values are always different. Let's be sincere, it is the deepest wish of most Nigerian men fresh in the UK to drink from the other river. It is called 'jungle fever'. The problem is that most men would never admit it. Dating a white lady has its pros and cons. This piece will focus on some of the merits of it.

They are explained below:

(1) Loving:

Love is not really an African thing considering the attributes of love. Love is supposed to be blind, selfless, fair, and unconditional. In Africa, a man is loved based on what he can offer. While this might apply to some white women, many of them are in bed with men who are either engaged in blue-collar jobs or making next to nothing. Money is hardly a big factor. From experience, white women are more loving and sacrificial compared to their black counterparts. The only problem is finding the one who is ready to love you and not use you for pleasure.

(2) More Straightforward:

White women are more open about their sexual interests compared to their Nigerian counterparts. They don't fake it. If it is genuine love, you will be informed. If it is lust, you will be told from the onset. In fact, she might tell you she has a boyfriend but wouldn't mind giving you some rounds in the ring like a boxer. If it is love, she gives you her all, but if she notices any hanky-panky, you are in soup. Apologies or constant pleas for forgiveness are often seen as emotional blackmail/manipulation.

(3) Benefits:

Before job sponsorship visas became popular in the UK, the pioneers of Japa who settled in London survived on spousal visas. To date, they are not big on the tier 2 visa. They mixed with locals, had kids with them, and secured their stay. Most Nigerian women wouldn't even save your number on WhatsApp if they get the hint that your visa is about to expire.

(4) Exposure:

If you are tired of the norms and values of a Nigerian relationship, and you fancy the culture shock, crossing to the other side of the street is for you. You will be exposed to foreign meals, strange conversations, new behavioural patterns, accents, dressing, social life, and the rest. This will widen your scope of life and make you more liberal.

(5) Cost-effective:

One thing about white ladies is that they don't 'bill'. This is because they live in a society that doesn't encourage such behaviour which is almost traditional in Nigeria. Most times, when a relationship crashes in Nigeria, the hurt is double for men. The heart breaks and the bank account sheds some significant weight too. The woman easily recruits her bestie for the vacant post and moves on.

(6) Sweetness:

Many veterans I have met in the UK believe that foreign wine is sweeter than palm wine. Some have gone as far as giving some biological and physiological explanations to back up their views. It is a hard one, but one thing is clear, those on the other wing are crazier and more exploratory.

(7) Length:

In the 21st century, you must have realized that a burning candle can even last longer than a Nigerian relationship. This is why most Nigerian women never post their partners on social media. This makes it easy to switch on to the next. Relationships with white women are longer. They are more intentional about love. If you live in the UK, you might realize that your 21-year-old colleague has been dating her boyfriend for the past 5 years. Also, they never rush into marriage.

(cool Fairytale vibe:

If you are the type who loves to show off on social media, an interracial relationship is ideal for you. It is amusing to people and it creates so much buzz. People create viral content out of this and gain massive followers on social media telling their stories. Imagine you and your Oyinbo babe dancing or vibing to the latest video by Davido and posting it on Instagram. It is so unreal and fascinating. This is even different from the joy of birthing Ramsey Nouah, Van Vicker, or Lilian Bach as mixed children.

In the end, it all bores down to taste and individual preferences. Do what works for you. There are many routes to the marketplace. It is advisable for people to stick to their kind for the purpose of understanding and peaceful coexistence.

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by siofragspot: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
tongue
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Okay...

All these goodness yet our Nigerian brothers either go back to Nigeria to marry or they end up with fossils.

No problem, when you are done deceiving yourself you will move away from your magic mirror. grin

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by GeneralPula: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Latina girls over them..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by kkins25(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
I'd still choose yellow pawpaw fulani.. 😂

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by pocohantas(f): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
(2) More Straightforward:
White women are more open about their sexual interests compared to their Nigerian counterparts. They don't fake it. If it is genuine love, you will be informed. If it is lust, you will be told from the onset. In fact, she might tell you she has a boyfriend but wouldn't mind giving you some rounds in the ring like a boxer.

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin

187 Likes 18 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by lordm(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
True
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Naija guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Naija guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Naija guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Amen!!! cry cry cry

15 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Amen!!! cry cry cry

It is a lot to take in from your own men. I saw a post on NotUrTypicalWoman. She said the myth that black men are the most desired was started by black men and butressed by black women. But black men would never waste a minute to remind black women that they are gorilla looking and the very least desired. Whereas even the desire they claim foreign women have for them is mostly out of lust/fetish and when it isn't that, these foreign women target the rich athletes, never next door guys. Same basis they deride black women for (sex objects and gold digging).

Anything goes as long it isn't BLACK.

grin grin grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
I can't marry a white no matter the qualities above. Most of our Nigerian men are like slaves to these white women.

The men wash the plate, cook the food and clean the house and can easily get divorced if they stop doing any of the above.

No good food at home to eat except you prepare it yourself.
Sex.
The Nigerian lady is not adventurous and want the guy to do everything. The white lady will take over during sex and are more open, expeessive and communicative during sex.

That is all they have to offer mostly but, the white skin is so light that you practically feel nothing on your d*ck during sex compared with our black women with thick and luscious kini that is capable of better grips.

The sex is overrated with the whites and the love is always conditional.
The white lady sex is overrated and you will get tired eventually.
I will take the black lady seven days a week and twice on Sunday.

Do not quote me to ask details as I do not have real life experiences, I only have my vivid imaginations.

They will also block your family members from visiting or having access to you.

Reason the whites have a high divorce rate.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

It is a lot to take in from your own men. I saw a post on NotUrTypicalWoman. She said the myth that black men are the most desired was started by black men and burtressed by black women. But black men would never waste a minute to remind black women that they are gorilla looking and the very least desired. Whereas even the desire they claim foreign women have for them is mostly out of lust/fetish and when it isn't that, these foreign women target the rich athletes, never next door guys. Same basis they deride black women for (sex objects and gold digging).

grin grin grin
Lol it's the way they keep up that narrative despite the fact that everyone knows what they are really desired for and how much they have to sacrifice or proof themselves worthy before they get a long term commitment.
Black men have inferiority complex it is why they always put their women down for some sort of superiority they lack and seek validation from the lowest people of other races.
A black man will say negative things to his wife but will complement random white woman who is no where near his black wife. Little wonder they needed no war to be colonized. Just mirror, guns and money blacks are already in slave trade selling their own. It's crazy, I'm not surprised though.

The craziest is, they project the narrative no one wants black women to discourage their women from dumping them or even think they have choices out there. The same fear technique they use on single moms, divorcees and abused wives. I pray black women work on migrating more and doing things out of norms then they will know how rich they are.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

I won't be surprised if OP has been charmed by one of this white ladies.

For your information Sir, WOMEN ARE THE SAME IRRESPECTIVE OF THIER RACE Their physiology are the same.

In every good people there exist bad omen, be aware ! No group of race is immune to this because we all are different !

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Ruke1989: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

you really study nairaland. You are using their exact words. The writer is a promiscuous human being. From the tone of the writeup you can see the flavors and tone with which he painted and hyped the promiscuous white women as open, straightforward and loving

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by pocohantas(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol it's the way they keep up that narrative despite the fact that everyone knows what they are really desired for and how much they have to sacrifice or proof themselves worthy before they get a long term commitment.
Black men have inferiority complex it is why they always put their women down for some sort of superiority they lack and seek validation from the lowest people of other races.
A black man will say negative things to his wife but will complement random white woman who is no where near his black wife. Little wonder they needed no war to be colonized. Just mirror, guns and money blacks are already in slave trade selling their own. It's crazy, I'm not surprised though.

The craziest is, they project the narrative no one wants black women to discourage their women from dumping them or even think they have choices out there. The same fear technique they use on single moms, divorcees and abused wives. I pray black women work on migrating more and doing things out of norms then they will know how rich they are.

Na why I no dey answer them again.

If e sure them, they should use their faces for yahoo na.

Why are they using white men pictures?

Make white woman see oily face with receding hairline. She go block im papa join.

Yenyen
- How I made egusi soup for my white gf.
- My white gf tries Nigerian jollof.
- How my white gf poos.
- My gf's father washes his car with me.

Come Naija, tell same man to help you off gas for 1 second, e go say you wan EMASCULATE am. grin

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Na why I no dey answer them again.

If e sure them, they should use their faces for yahoo na.

Why are they using white men pictures?

Make white woman see oily face with receding hairline. She go block im papa join.

Yenyen
- How I made egusi soup for my white gf.
- My white gf tries Nigerian jollof.
- How my white gf poos.
- My gf's father washes his car with me.

Come Naija, tell same man to help you off gas for 1 second, e go say you wan EMASCULATE am. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You and your ways
with words ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. My stomach ooo grin grin grin

Valid points! If they are so wanted and desired they should be able to use their pictures for their cyber crimes nah grin grin grin grin grin grin . The only time their face matters is when a fossil needs a black man to renew blood grin grin grin. Then his entire generation and community will rejoice and celebrate him for doing something no one has ever achieved (hooking up with a decomposing white baby whale) grin grin God forgive me!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by ItisWell22(f): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Amennnnn

The confusion is becoming sickening… 😢

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

For your information Sir, WOMEN ARE THE SAME IRRESPECTIVE OF THIER RACE Their physiology are the same.

In every good people there exist bad omen, be aware ! No group of race is immune to this because we all are different !

The best post here...Others are just yelling like menstruating ferrets.

Women are the same in their cores. A few culture nuances exist and can be exploited by men wey sabi. Hypergamy is universal and never stops ticking like time.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by ItisWell22(f): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

🙌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by DyingFetus: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
White women are shii

I'll settle with a Latina and be a farmer then relocate to one of them low-key areas like Panama or Colombia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Omoluabi16(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

plx Follow peace with all MEN and stop this violence. 😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
white women are the worst type of women to have a long term relationship with

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
You go explain tire.

It is your lust that's making you sing their praises, not that white women are actually a better option because stats show that interracial relationships with WW and BM last the least.
Most fresh off the boat Nigerian men don't qualify for white women anyway.

Once you get to the UK, learn the culture and traditions for about 4 years before putting yourself on the dating scene.

Don't go and make a mess of yourself by asking if a white woman is a virgin.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You and your ways with words ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. My stomach ooo grin grin grin

Valid points! If they are so wanted and desired they should be able to use their pictures for their cyber crimes nah grin grin grin grin grin grin . The only time their face matters is when a fossil needs a black man to renew blood grin grin grin. Then his entire generation and community will rejoice and celebrate him for doing something no one has ever achieved (hooking up with a decomposing white baby whale) grin grin God forgive me!

Anything goes, just be white. grin grin

Omoluabi16:
plx Follow peace with all MEN and stop this violence. 😂😂

I just dey point out my LOGICAL observation na.
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

You saw that too!!

White women are sexaully straight forward but Nigerian women are promiscuous.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

It is a lot to take in from your own men. I saw a post on NotUrTypicalWoman. She said the myth that black men are the most desired was started by black men and butressed by black women. But black men would never waste a minute to remind black women that they are gorilla looking and the very least desired. Whereas even the desire they claim foreign women have for them is mostly out of lust/fetish and when it isn't that, these foreign women target the rich athletes, never next door guys. Same basis they deride black women for (sex objects and gold digging).

grin grin grin

Sis, they are not your men. Any nigerian man that dates out because he thinks he can do better than you, isn't your man.

Your man is the one that wants to marry and sire kids with women that look like him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Boondocxs(f): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Carry your preferences and go
Leave us Nigerian women alone
Nobody forced you to date Nigeria women
Only Nigeria men hate on they own women
Foolish men
Carry your nonsense insecurities and go

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Boondocxs(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao let’s all laugh at Nigerian men

12 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Boondocxs(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
If a white girl sleeps around she’s sexually liberated
If a Nigerian girl sleeps with one guy she’s a olosho tramp, evening news paper bla bla bla

Let us hear word jare

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by kkins25(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
But...But....But, We are fighting for y'all against Liberia and other African women.

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by chidiokay: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Persephone1:

Pasipharo do you lack tv or its just vision, seems you have not being following BET awards or Grammy awards .. which male caucasian get the swag nd charisma of black american rappers or actor/altheletes
Have you not seen Idris elba or is it Mendy that fvck half the population of Girls in the UK that as inferior complex, whether you accept it or not "naija gurlz" no get compatability rating offshores, no naija suitor ti e ba ni yen ask toke makinwa
Say something nice to a white gurl she is most likely to calm down & return the favor BUT mistakenly
compliment a naija gurl undecided, shakara will start nd from there billing fit start as per "soup wey sweet naa money kill am "

fish brains grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Na baby mama I fit use Naija woman do grin.its what they are good for.not marrying an unintelligent being

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.